New York Times: Kanye West and Jared Kushner met privately last week

The New York Times can't be taken seriously whatsoever or believed because they're nothing but a propaganda organ of the Communist Democratic Party. :icon_rolleyes:

In his effort to hurt the Joe Biden campaign, Trump supporter Kanye West net with Trump's son in law last week.
Maggie Haberman of the New York Times reports:

Good for Kanye. Why do Democrats hate successful open minded black people so much?

Why do Republicans only see black people as someone they can exploit?

What makes you think that anyone is exploiting Kanye at all?

Is that your racism showing? That Kanye is stupid and exploitable because he is an African American?

Kanye is running for President but his campaign is being run by Trump’s supporters.

That’s how.

got a link or is this another thing youve made up???

color me surprised you told the truth,,
OH wait,,you said they were running his campaign,,,that doesnt seem to be the case as per your link,,,

so once again you lied,,,

Nitpick.

Fact is that Trump’s team is using Kanye to harm Biden.

In his effort to hurt the Joe Biden campaign, Trump supporter Kanye West net with Trump's son in law last week.

Good for Kanye. Why do Democrats hate successful open minded black people so much?

Is that your racism showing? That Kanye is stupid and exploitable because he is an African American?

Kanye is running for President but his campaign is being run by Trump’s supporters.

That’s how.

OH wait,,you said they were running his campaign,,,that doesnt seem to be the case as per your link,,,

Nitpick.

So what? Biden uses celebrities to try and harm Trump too. Did you forget how the Late Peter Fonda threatened to snatch Barron Trump from his mum's arms and throw him into a cage full of wild paedophiles?

That’s how.

Nitpick.

Or Kanye is using Kanye to harm Biden. Just can’t stand he can think on his own, can ya?

:auiqs.jpg:

1597265626405.png

That’s how.

Nitpick.

Or Kanye is using Kanye to harm Biden. Just can’t stand he can think on his own, can ya?

Ah, because running for President to hurt someone is now normal?

Y’all turning us into a joke.

That’s how.

Nitpick.

Ah, because running for President to hurt someone is now normal?

Y’all turning us into a joke.

That's been done before. Perot run for President to hurt HW Bush- Perot didn't like the Bush Family.

Gary Johnson ran in 2016 to split the anti-Clinton vote- almost successful. John Anderson in 1980 run to split the Anti-Carter vote.

That’s how.

Nitpick.

and biden/dem party is using the media to harm trump,,,

turn abouts fair play in my book,,,

ZOMG

ZOMG!!!

Is that even legal???

WTF!!

Can Comey spy on them??

That’s how.

Nitpick.

The media doesn’t harm Trump. He does that to himself.

That’s how.

Nitpick.

how easily you say things that arent true is amazing,,,

That’s how.

Nitpick.

So it’s the media’s fault that Trump tells easily disproven lies?

That’s how.

Nitpick.

So it’s the media’s fault that Trump tells easily disproven lies?

its the medias fault that they twist reality and flat out lie about facts,,,

This is a textbook example of soft racism.

How so?

That when you think of some white people interacting with black people you automatically think the black person is at a disadvantage somehow.

I'll wait for a legitimate source to confirm this. Not that I care. Anything to keep the demoncrats from power is the best thing to do.

Conservatives don't like the fact that Kanye and Trump's son in law got busted.
They're asking for Gateway Pundit to confirm LOL.

1. Not a conservative
2. I don't care if they did meet, ANYTHING that is done to crush the totalitarian left in November is a good thing to me.

Forum List

Back