Remember when obama had homeland buy 1.6 billion rounds of ammo and called for a civilian national security FORCE?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The Denver Post, on February 15th, ran an Associated Press article entitled Homeland Security aims to buy 1.6b rounds of ammo, so far to little notice. It confirmed that the Department of Homeland Security has issued an open purchase order for 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition. As reported elsewhere, some of this purchase order is for hollow-point rounds, forbidden by international law for use in war, along with a frightening amount specialized for snipers. Also reported elsewhere, at the height of the Iraq War the Army was expending less than 6 million rounds a month. Therefore 1.6 billion rounds would be enough to sustain a hot war for 20+ years. In America.

Yeap and antifa was formed shortly afterwards with soros dollars.

The Denver Post, on February 15th, ran an Associated Press article entitled Homeland Security aims to buy 1.6b rounds of ammo, so far to little notice. It confirmed that the Department of Homeland Security has issued an open purchase order for 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition. As reported elsewhere, some of this purchase order is for hollow-point rounds, forbidden by international law for use in war, along with a frightening amount specialized for snipers. Also reported elsewhere, at the height of the Iraq War the Army was expending less than 6 million rounds a month. Therefore 1.6 billion rounds would be enough to sustain a hot war for 20+ years. In America.

I remember that and wondered what's up with that?

I'm not really sure why you are bringing this up now, but would it make you feel better if I promise not to vote for Obama in November? I'm pretty sure he's not on the ballot anyway.

The idea of a National Civilian Security Force sounds more like an "anti rioter" Security Force, doesn't it?

Where's the ammo?

I'm not really sure why you are bringing this up now, but would it make you feel better if I promise not to vote for Obama in November? I'm pretty sure he's not on the ballot anyway.
We have to stay a step ahead of CNN before they blame it on Trump.

No. You just need new material. Just because something worked a decade ago doesn't mean it will work today. Adults know Obama and the Clintons aren't on the ballot.

I remember that and wondered what's up with that?

Me too.

We have to stay a step ahead of CNN before they blame it on Trump.

No. You just need new material. Just because something worked a decade ago doesn't mean it will work today. Adults know Obama and the Clintons aren't on the ballot.
Can't you ever think for yourself?

Where's the ammo?

The Mexican Cartels got it. Along with a bunch of fast n furious American automatic weapons.....courtesy of Obamas Administration

Is that your guess or do you have a link?

1597252258930.png

Your own post suggests Trump ended it.
It stopped in 2017 according to your info.

You must think all he had on his mind and agenda after taking office was undoing the crazy Obama Admin bullshit?
Actually, there was so much to undo that yeah, I could easily see it taking a year to get to it.
Where does it say it ended in 2017. That was just the last year the information was available for at that time.

Where's the ammo?

Yo no se

Forum List

Back