New York Prosecutors Are Going For The Jugular And Zeroing In On Trump’s Finance Chief

It might be, depending on the overall numbers.
You think Weisselberg forgot that Trump was paying his rent?

Possibly. I got slammed with an issue like that once.
Oh hell no. Sorry, people are suckers.

The more money you have coming in, from the more sources, it gets confusing.

Looking at ONE isolated fact, out of context, can make it look bad. But when you are looking at a table full of papers and have to have spread sheets to track your money and property and stocks,

I can believe it.
You believe it because you WANT to believe it.

Possibly. I'm pretty much done with you people.

Don't you feel the same? If the dems pushing this investigation came out and admitted that Trump ran the cleanest organization they have ever seen, would that change anything for you?

Or are you implacable in your opposition and hate?
From what I already know about Trump, from other dealings, I already know he isn’t clean.

We need to stop being okay with rich people getting away with crimes because they’re rich.

I’ve had it with two systems of justice.

I asked you a simple question and you could not even answer it.

Do you realize that is an answer in itself?

I can admit that I am biased in regards to this issue. You cannot.

Two systems? LOL!!! Were you pissed off when BIll Fucking Clinton got away with sexual harassment?
You asked a hypothetical question with a premise that is factually false.

Or did you forget about the Trump Foundation already?

Looking at ONE isolated fact, out of context, can make it look bad. But when you are looking at a table full of papers and have to have spread sheets to track your money and property and stocks,

I can believe it.

Don't you feel the same? If the dems pushing this investigation came out and admitted that Trump ran the cleanest organization they have ever seen, would that change anything for you?

From what I already know about Trump, from other dealings, I already know he isn’t clean.

We need to stop being okay with rich people getting away with crimes because they’re rich.

It started with Comey letting Hillary walk!

The 'Rule of Law' died in America on July 5th, 2016. And I said this on July 6th, 2016.

I can believe it.

Two systems? LOL!!! Were you pissed off when BIll Fucking Clinton got away with sexual harassment?

I can believe it.

A hypothetical question doesn't require you to agree with the premise.

You know that. But you are so consumed by partisan rage and hate that you could not bring yourself to answer it.

Ask me a similar question, from the other side, with a hypothetical that I won't agree with.

I can believe it.

The 'Rule of Law' died in America on July 5th, 2016. And I said this on July 6th, 2016.
Interesting you bring it up because as Comey explained, no one had ever been charged with what you wanted Clinton charged with.

I can believe it.

Interesting you bring it up because as Comey explained, no one had ever been charged with what you wanted Clinton charged with.

You twist and turn more than any snake!

I can believe it.

I can believe it.

You know that. But you are so consumed by partisan rage and hate that you could not bring yourself to answer it.

Ask me a similar question, from the other side, with a hypothetical that I won't agree with.
Alright. Acknowledging that the question is premised on something that is factually false, yes I would accept the outcome of the investigation that said he’s clean.

I accepted the Mueller investigation which said that Trump didn’t collude with Russia so that should be proof enough.

I can believe it.

I can believe it.

Alright. Acknowledging that the question is premised on something that is factually false, yes I would accept the outcome of the investigation that said he’s clean.

I accepted the Mueller investigation which said that Trump didn’t collude with Russia so that should be proof enough.

Accepting the Mueller investigation does give you some credibility, despite how you had to be dragged into answer a simple question.

I can believe it.

I can believe it.

Accepting the Mueller investigation does give you some credibility, despite how you had to be dragged into answer a simple question.
It’s a stupid hypothetical question. Completely pointless.

I can give you my answer but you’ll just believe whatever you want anyway so what’s the point?

I can believe it.

I can believe it.

It’s a stupid hypothetical question. Completely pointless.

I can give you my answer but you’ll just believe whatever you want anyway so what’s the point?

i already accepted your answer.

It doesn’t have to be an accident, he could or you in case of your lunches believe they are deducted or not counted.
Yes, the lunches. Something you claimed was income but isn’t for me.

How could he believe that his grand kid’s tuition at a fancy private school could be deducted or not counted? There’s no possible way that could be true.
no i said it’s not always deductible. if you are as you claim you are a tax cheat

he didn’t deduct that...geez you have no clue what this case is about. It’s not about deductions

no i said it’s not always deductible. if you are as you claim you are a tax cheat

he didn’t deduct that...geez you have no clue what this case is about. It’s not about deductions
You used the word deduction. Let’s be more specific.

I am as I claim. How do you know I’m cheating on my taxes? My meals are not considered taxable income. Im not cheating on taxes.

Weisselberg’s grandkids went to fancy private schools on Trump’s dime. That is a fringe benefit that can never be considered anything but income.

You used the word deduction. Let’s be more specific.

I am as I claim. How do you know I’m cheating on my taxes? My meals are not considered taxable income. Im not cheating on taxes.

Weisselberg’s grandkids went to fancy private schools on Trump’s dime. That is a fringe benefit that can never be considered anything but income.
you said you deducted them. They are not all deductible

maybe so, maybe not...the bigger issue is how the DA handled it which is unprecedented. Notice the Xiden IRS isn’t even involved with such nonesense...they know it’s not even handled that way

Forum List

Back