New York Muslim Patrol Cars - Creeping Sharia ?

What a bunch of snowflakes!

It was cool when it was the Jews doing it...but the Muslims do it and it is the end of the world as we know it.

shmira80519_560.jpg

could you people be any more pathetic?
That's because Muzzies are savages. Jews are civilized people.

I'm saying leave innocent people alone. If you morons want to fight among religions, take yourselves off to some deserted island. Millions of people, myself included, were born into a religious faith. Millions of us don't want to be stuck in the middle of your violent horseshit.

Call me any name you like. I will defend any peaceful person of any and every religion who just wants to live their way and does not want to hurt any other. You seek to get peaceful people caught in the middle of your games.

It would be interesting to find out what religion you seek to represent. I hope that it is not mine.
You have an irresponsible use of the word "your". I DON'T HAVE any "violent horseshit".That is something which is cover to cover in the Koran, Not my philosophy.

I don't seek to get anybody "caught' in anything. What I do is call attention to what we all are ALREADY caught up in, and could be caught up in in the future if we're not careful. And you don't have a monopoly on defending peaceful people. That's exactly what I'm doing.

So you choose to attack people who believe in the Koran. How about these psychos who believe, word for word, the bible, somehow taking it to be the "word of God'? Inerrant? Infallible? People who quote Leviticus and Deuteronomy but don't want to live by the rules in these writings.

What I'm saying is a pox on all your houses. Take it outside, you folks of Abrahamic faiths who want to fight among yourselves. Leave the rest of us alone.
If Islam was the major religion here since people came to the America's we would be a totally different nation. I guarantee you the tolerance for feminism and gay people would be limited if at all. You are laying the seeds of totalitarian rule and we are part of the way there.

we already have the seeds of totalitarian role with the psycho-vangelicals. Who are these sick fucks like graham, jeffress, family reseach council dobson, etc. What I am saying is take your stupid disputes off-shore and stop bothering the rest of us. Christians, Muslims, Jews: you want to fight? Take it off-shore, The rest of us just want to live our lives.

I understand that's a bad position to be in. People take too much advantage at times. But to regulate it? I don't care for that idea.

It's not so much because I'm also a landlord, I'm just not into government getting involved in running businesses for other people. I haven't made minimum wage in over 35 years, but I'm against that as well for the same reasons.

The word "needs" is subjective. We all need things. We need food. We need transportation. Some say we need medical care or college. We need income when we retire. But when you say "need" what you're implying is that somebody is obligated to provide. And because somebody is obligated to provide, government should control it.

I didn't invest in rental property as an obligation to provide. I bought it as an investment which I should be in total control of just like any other investment people make. I look it as a product I offer for the price I'm asking.

It's not a necessity in the way that there are other options. Buying your own home is one. Buying rental property to spit the costs is another. Living with family is another possibility. Buying a trailer and living in a trailer park is a cheap way to live as well. Using those other options give you more control over your plight and not have to worry about what somebody else might do.
As a Republican and a former business owner I don't look too favorably toward government regulation, but I realize that when carefully done, it is necessary in some cases.

We wouldn't want amusement park rides to be without any government regulations. There's enough people getting killed on those things, even with the regulations. We wouldn't want buildings being constructed without strict regulation ("up to code"). Enough building have collapsed from inferior construction materials. We wouldn't want baby cribs made in unsafe ways, etc etc. By same token, there should be SOME limitation on what landlords can charge for rent, to keep rental hosing from being only in the domain of the upper economic classes.

It's kind of like having the electoral college, to keep voting from being monopolized by only the highly populated states (California, New York, etc)

Lastly, I never imply anything ever. And I don't say anything about "obligation to provide". I've never even contemplated such a thing.

You are speaking apples and oranges here.

I understand regulations as well; regulations that keep us safe and perhaps limit liability. However demanding price control is more than your standard safety regulations.

I don't know what businesses you have ever had before, but imagine if government came along and said you can only charge X amount of money for your product or services. That's down right dictatorship, because the government doesn't know your finances in regard to what you have to pay out, what opportunities present itself, what kind of debt you acquired in the past.

It reminds me of years ago when I was approached by a person who asked me to sign a petition to stop his landlord from selling the property to a commercial company. I refused to sign it. What right do tenants have to tell a property owner he can't sell his own property? I dream of such a day because a commercial company would pay me three times what my land was worth to demolish the place and put up "whatever."

You are looking at this myopically. You have to picture yourself making land investments yourself, and then having government cap your profits. You wouldn't agree with it at all, and why not? It's your property to do with as you desire--not governments.

I formally lived in an area of New England that had muslims mixed in with the population.

I personally knew muslims who were school teachers, police officers, restaurant owners, an FBI agent, Homeland security agent, realtors, U.S. military soldiers, doctors, dentists, nurses, car mechanics, lawyers, and cab drivers.

Just average people buying homes, paying taxes, raising kids, and leading normal lives. ... :cool:
I have known some who were/are very fine folks too. They are no problem. The Koran ideology is the problem, and people who take it seriously. Some of what's in it, is OK, and even beneficial. The problem is the other parts that are 7th century lunacy, that should not have lasted even 1 year, let alone 15 centuries.

we already have the seeds of totalitarian role with the psycho-vangelicals. Who are these sick fucks like graham, jeffress, family reseach council dobson, etc. What I am saying is take your stupid disputes off-shore and stop bothering the rest of us. Christians, Muslims, Jews: you want to fight? Take it off-shore, The rest of us just want to live our lives.
If just wanting to lives lives were the case, nobody would be talking about Islam. Unfortunately Muslims have been killing non-Muslims for 1500 years, and they're still doing it. THIS is not what you call "just want to live our lives">>

images
images

San Bernadino Shooting - 2015

images
Pulse Club shooting - 2016

New York City has a new set of patrol cars on its streets. They look 99% like New York City police cars, but they have the title Muslim Community Patrol written on their doors. So Muslims are patrolling New York's streets, but the question many New Yorkers are asking is > "patrolling for what ?

Supposedly just like the Jewish and Asian patrollers, the Muslims are just there to observe and report, like any security guards would do, and alert the police in cases of crimes. Police agencies across the country enlist civilians to help them patrol different areas, and yes, their patrol cars are very similar to the regular police. But as Muslims do not have a culture that assimilates easily, it is debatable if this is a wise choice. It is hoped that the NYPD will keep an eye on this program to make sure the people comply with American laws, rather than turn into a Sharia-based patrol.

This stems from the history of Muslim patrols in other countries where Sharia patrols are known for attacking people over non-Muslim clothing, alcohol, or other violations of their law that are not violations of the law of the land.

New York Muslim Community Patrol - Creeping Sharia? - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

I honestly fail to see the harm. Muslims are actually really great people if you get to know them. I have had muslim friends and co-workers. I actually like the idea of a Muslim Community Patrol.

I honestly fail to see the harm. Muslims are actually really great people if you get to know them. I have had muslim friends and co-workers. I actually like the idea of a Muslim Community Patrol.
Do you know any people who, as non muslims, survived the imposition of
Shariah law? I have had many muslim friends and co-workers. I do not
want anything even close to a MUSLIM COMMUNITY PATROL anywhere close
to my community or its institutions.

Yes you "fail". That's correct. You may have had Muslim friends. I have had them as friends too. That doesn't make you or me special in any way. It also doesnt change the fact that for 1400 years, Muslims have been not only pushing their ideology on non-Muslims, but also killing them by the hundreds of millions.

It also doesn't change the fact that the history of Muslim patrols in other countries are known for attacking people over things that they see as non-compliance with their idea of sharia law.

Most Americans fail to see harm with Islamization because, in many cases, they dnt even know what the word means, of hav the foggiest idea of the huge history of it.

I suggest you read these books >>

1687976749097.jpeg
1687976823034.jpeg

Attachments

• 1687976681923.jpeg
    1687976681923.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 5
NO, that's NOT what I said. I said I approve of it when it is warranted (perhaps 10% tops), But not 63% as my current increase is. would you approve of a rent going from $1000/month to $1630/month, instantaneously ?

Over a just a 2 year period, that is a LOSS of $15,120 to the renter.

Yes, you CAN handpick which industries are exceptions, based on the necessity of the product to the consumer. Things that people HAVE TO HAVE should be carefully controlled, as many owners are with a grain of morality in what they do.

Lastly, buying a house is not an option for many people. Generally it is even worse than the excessive rent increase. (how much are closing costs ?)
How much money did your landlord lose during covid?

How much money did your landlord lose during covid?
Nothing - during covid 2020/2021, he sold the complex, and the new landlord raised the rent from $600/mo to $850/mo.
I moved out and that apartment is now renting for (last I heard) for $1200/mo. None of these guys have lost a dime.

Forum List

Back