Muslims form community patrol some neighbors say no thanks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Muslims Form Community Patrol. Some Neighbors Say No, Thanks.
The self-funded group sees itself as a neighborhood watch. But there was alarm after its cars were spotted in Brooklyn without warning, or explanation.

I got this from #infowars just so you infowars freaks who literally act like their eyes are falling out over seeing the word, I hate to break it to you but they did get the article from else where oh well when the correct information is put out so people CAN UNDERSTAND what's really being said then often it takes experts who know how to break it down for those who don't.

But oh well . INFILTRATE FROM WITHIN IS UNFOLDING IN YOUR PATHETIC FACES IDIOTS WAKE UP!! OUR NATION IS BECOMING LITTLE FRANCE WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE FIND REAL NEWS DUMBASS.

Go to infowars if you want the BROKEN DOWN TRUTH of this story.

OH GUESS WHERE IT'S FROM :

Similar “patrols” in East London didn’t turn out to be so community-friendly, with hardline Islamists attempting to “impose Sharia law on unsuspecting members of the public.”

A CNN report shows Muslim men harassing alcohol drinkers, gay men and women wearing skirts above their knees.

John Cardillo on Twitter
upload_2019-2-5_9-46-48.png

Last edited:
  • Banned

based on who the post was from your are WRONG on BOTH COUNTS because infowars mentions it...... but it's posted from these leftist lying sources NEW YORK TIMES CAUGHT LYING REMEMBERrrrrrrrr. LOLn NYT tries making it sound all accepted and approved. Meanwhile the people can't stand seeing these fkrs in the streets.

Go look at what's happening in Europe it's not a grand stand playground of fun.

upload_2019-2-5_10-26-26.png

but they aren't infiltrating from within though huh..

upload_2019-2-5_10-28-54.png

Muslim Community Patrol & Services

Last edited:
Send them back home...they are not American in their heart and soul....

Nope and they never will be. The death cult never assimilates into any country they infest.

They say they want a better life but bring their Sharia Law bullshit with them when they come.

They should all be booted out of the US.

The self-funded group sees itself as a neighborhood watch. But there was alarm after its cars were spotted in Brooklyn without warning, or explanation.

I got this from #infowars just so you infowars freaks who literally act like their eyes are falling out over seeing the word, I hate to break it to you but they did get the article from else where oh well when the correct information is put out so people CAN UNDERSTAND what's really being said then often it takes experts who know how to break it down for those who don't.

But oh well . INFILTRATE FROM WITHIN IS UNFOLDING IN YOUR PATHETIC FACES IDIOTS WAKE UP!! OUR NATION IS BECOMING LITTLE FRANCE WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE FIND REAL NEWS DUMBASS.

Similar “patrols” in East London didn’t turn out to be so community-friendly, with hardline Islamists attempting to “impose Sharia law on unsuspecting members of the public.”

A CNN report shows Muslim men harassing alcohol drinkers, gay men and women wearing skirts above their knees.

John Cardillo on Twitter
View attachment 244245
pathetic.....utterly pathetic....

John Cardillo on Twitter
View attachment 244245

People should have the right to form neighborhood watches, what they shouldn't be doing is having their vehicles and personnel look like NYPD cars/officers.

Change that, and I have no issue with this,

John Cardillo on Twitter
View attachment 244245

People should have the right to form neighborhood watches, what they shouldn't be doing is having their vehicles and personnel look like NYPD cars/officers.

Paging George Zimmerman! Paging George Zimmerman!

Send them back home...they are not American in their heart and soul....
What would make them American in their heart and soul? MAGA hats, NRA membership? Hatred of those who weren`t born here and have brown skin? Help us out here.

John Cardillo on Twitter
View attachment 244245

Did Zimmerman drive in a car that looked like the local PD? Did he wear a uniform that looked like the local PD?

New York Shitty needs some more 9/11 therapy. Especially after re-electing diBlasio, nee Warren Wilhelm. What a sewer of ugly-accented (their pissed-off accents make them sound like they had a bad childhood), American-hating manure that place is.

John Cardillo on Twitter
View attachment 244245

Did Zimmerman drive in a car that looked like the local PD? Did he wear a uniform that looked like the local PD?

No he was a nothing but a neighborhood watch man who took the law into his own hands.

These Muslim are not to apprehend anyone, they are to call the police.

Forum List

Back