New York Muslim Patrol Cars - Creeping Sharia ?

And this is what those cars replaced...
nypd-3-wheeled-interceptor-vehicle-on-brooklyn-bridge-new-york-city-EAW23H.jpg

nobody whined or thought it was the end of the world when NYPD had these. They are not used to chase bad guys.

you snowflakes are so touchy.
I wouldn't feel safe in one of those. Not hardly.

Wait didn't the Muslim community sue the NYPD for their surveillance of Muslims? Now we have the NYPD giving approval for Muslims to patrol communities. Can people not see how this will work, if the NYPD or anyone complains about the patrols the same Muslims will start with the whining about Islamaphobia.
Who cares WHAT they whine about? The hell with them. Seditious creeps.

Rent is a problem all over the country, not just in New York. My cousin lives out in California. Their problem is worse. I never been there, but the way she described it, she had like a very small mother-in-law suite in the house. Hurting for money, she rented it out for $1,500 a month, and she had a line of people that wanted it.

Younger people today are not interested in home ownership. It's not that they can't afford a home, it's that they don't want to deal with keeping it up, cutting the lawn, snow blowing the drive and things like that. They just want to come home, have dinner and play video games on the big screen.

It's a supply and demand thing which elevates the price, but great for us landlords.
So you want to rent to wealthy foreigners, who have been here all of 2 weeks, but deny housing to less wealthy Americans, including disabled veterans ?

There is a big need for rent control in Florida. My rent just jumped 63%, and I (and many others) are now forced to move out, which I am doing next month. Moving in are wealthy immigrants, mostly Muslim owners of gas stations and restaurants. Not good.

I just want to rent to good people who don't give me a problem. But rent control is the government seizing private property. What would happen if government could do that with gasoline, lawn care companies, convenience stores?

Government taking over property be it private, business or something in between is just not the American way. It's like minimum wage. Government doesn't have a place in running a business.

I know what "freedom of religion" means in America. I don't need to read propaganda, whether it is on "Islamization," "The Protocals of the Elders of Zion," or any meanderings of psycho-baptists.

There is something going on worldwide that is once again pushing the old and tiresome "disputes" between Christians. Jews. and Muslims that have cost so many lives. I will not participate in such idiocy. Those of these three faiths who participate in this are full of shit. Each wants a person on their "side." How about just shoving it up your asses and not involving innocent people? Humanity can't afford to let the crazies lead us.
That's exactly what the crazies at CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and other liberal loon stations are doing , and you fall prey to it, it appears.

Islam is not a "faith'. It is not religion. It started out as a band of outlaws using the idea of religion as a deflection from all their illegal and immoral misdeeds. It has never changed from this. Surprising, that so many supposedly intelligent people are snowed by this.

The books that I listed are not "propaganda". They are filled with thousands of FACTS, from which you can make your own conclusions. Such as (for example) the Muslim owned company that fired a Catholic American woman (Lina Morales), for bringing a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich to work, for lunch.

I lived and worked for 10 years in the Boston area which has something like 4 times the national average of Jews in the local population. (visit Brookline, Newton, Lexington, Needham, there're almost all jewish) In fact the owner of the company I worked for was Jewish, we got along just fine. I only left NE when I got tired of the brutal winters and all that freakin snow. I'm a southern guy and like year around warm weather. .... :cool:
I have seen many of your posts, and have clicked "Agree" many times. I don't accept Islam, I hate it, but I admire your patriotism, and I know there are many other people who call themselves Muslim, but they really aren't, because they don't support its supremacism over the US Constitution.

They likewise don't support the Uhmma over the USA, and they don't hate or want to kill "unbelievers" as the Koran calls for. They are good loyal Americans, and some have even given their lives for America, in the military. God bless their souls.

We all know if this was the 60’s 70’s 80’s there would be bullet holes in bodies and cars.. wtf happen??

Don't people who are into this Christian/Jewish/Muslim thing realize how boring they are? Take your petty disputes to another planet. I'm just here to make sure that there are no more more bullets to the back of the head, and no more gas chambers and ovens as a result of this utter nonsense. Nobody's family needs to die for this horseshit.
Which means that you oppose the spread of Islam (aka Islamization). You are very much in agreement with the OP, and you don't seem to realize it.

Boring? Absolutely. What else are they doing? It's just this back-and-forth of absolute stupidity between the factions, like a never-ending game of table tennis. Unfortunately, it costs lives of innocent people. I'm not picking sides with regard to these mix-ups among the three Abrahamic faiths. Just no more killing. Settle it among your selves and let innocent folks alone.
Tell that to the jihadist. They've been killing 270 million people around the globe for 1400 years. 120 million Africans. 80 million Hindus. 60 million Christians. 10 Million Buddhists.

This is one of those meaty bullshit RW outrage stories that pops up here every few months. We hav already discussed this very issue here and the RW nutbags were proven to be absolutely wrong about the “sharia cops” in NYC.

Morons.
Nothing has been proven. Time will tell if the NYC Muslim patrollers will just be helpful neighborhood watch guys, or Sharia enforcers, like in numerous European cities. The fact that they have the word Muslim on their patrol cars (combined with recent history), does raise legitimate questions.

Posters should not come into these threads, ignoring previously-posted, informative links. I won't call them morons, let's just say unecessarily careless. :doubt:

I just want to rent to good people who don't give me a problem. But rent control is the government seizing private property. What would happen if government could do that with gasoline, lawn care companies, convenience stores?

Government taking over property be it private, business or something in between is just not the American way. It's like minimum wage. Government doesn't have a place in running a business.
I disagree. It all depends on the situation and quantities. When landlords raise rents so high, that MOST residents are forced out of their HOMES (some there for 25 years), then yes, government does have a legitimate role to step in. We're talking about the #1 element of human SURVIVAL (shelter), not video games or clothing.

Landlords should realize that this product they have is much more than just a business of theirs.

I owned a business for 10 years (video dating service). I'm well familiar with business regulation. I oppose it when warranted. Support it when warranted.

This is one of those meaty bullshit RW outrage stories that pops up here every few months. We hav already discussed this very issue here and the RW nutbags were proven to be absolutely wrong about the “sharia cops” in NYC.

Morons.
Nothing has been proven. Time will tell if the NYC Muslim patrollers will just be helpful neighborhood watch guys, or Sharia enforcers, like in numerous European cities. The fact that they have the word Muslim on their patrol cars (combined with recent history), does raise legitimate questions.

Posters should not come into these threads, ignoring previously-posted, informative links. I won't call them morons, let's just say unecessarily careless. :doubt:

This is America. That’s NYC. Laws already exist. There is no danger of sharia law becoming the law anywhere in this nation.

Idiot.

It's like I've been saying for a long time. The people coming here today are not coming here to be Americans, they are coming here to change America. In the 50's and 60's, people left their country behind to become part of this country. Now they are coming here with the intent of bringing their country here with them.

This is a perfect example of why we need to close the borders. We need an isolated country until the people who came here actually become Americans or leave and go home. If you want Muslim police, move back to Saudi Arabia where all the police are Muslim.
Absolutely right. If these people wanted to just be a neighborhood watch and alert police to crimes being committed, then why the "Muslim" markings on the cars ? Why is "Muslim" being put into the formula ?

Looks like New Yorkers have a right to be skeptical, wary, and have some trepidation. In other countries, Muslims have used these patrols to push Sharia law, not the laws of the locality.

Makes you wonder how many American patrol cars they allow in Jordan. If this story doesn't illustrate how foreigners are not assimilating in this country, I don't know what does. I guess our future holds Mexican and Guatemalan patrol cars.

Until the time comes where I don't have to push any button on my phone to speak with an English speaking operator, or are just handed a ballot in English with no questions asked, I say we have a problem in this country liberals don't want to admit to.

Last time I checked, Muslim is a follower of Islam, not a nationality.

Last edited:

I disagree. It all depends on the situation and quantities. When landlords raise rents so high, that MOST residents are forced out of their HOMES (some there for 25 years), then yes, government does have a legitimate role to step in. We're talking about the #1 element of human SURVIVAL (shelter), not video games or clothing.

Landlords should realize that this product they have is much more than just a business of theirs.

I owned a business for 10 years (video dating service). I'm well familiar with business regulation. I oppose it when warranted. Support it when warranted.

Then what you're saying is you approve of price control by government if it's to your advantage. I disagree with that. If you believe in price control, then it should be applied equally. If you don't agree with government price control, you can't hand-pick which industries are exceptions.

I didn't buy rental property as a social obligation. I bought rental property for eventual profit and hopefully a comfortable retirement. I took a huge risk, and my family did as well helping me to scrape up the money for this business I can't even live off of. I haven't taken a vacation out of town in over 30 years. I spend my vacation here, catching up on work I can't get to because I have a job.

I would have never done that if government were to limit me as to how much I can make from my investment. It's similar to saying you can invest in the stock market, but you can't earn more than 20% of your investment per year. As costs go up, so do rents, and hopefully more money to payoff my investment.

More than that, we landlords took a huge hit during the housing bubble. You couldn't' get a good tenant if you begged for one. Why didn't government step in and subsidize us for the losses we took during that time? Well.....because government shouldn't do that even though they created our problem. Nor should they intervene when things swing back our way.

We are not obligated to provide housing. It's just an option we offer. If rents get too high, then it's time to consider purchasing your own property just as we have.

Boring? Absolutely. What else are they doing? It's just this back-and-forth of absolute stupidity between the factions, like a never-ending game of table tennis. Unfortunately, it costs lives of innocent people. I'm not picking sides with regard to these mix-ups among the three Abrahamic faiths. Just no more killing. Settle it among your selves and let innocent folks alone.
Tell that to the jihadist. They've been killing 270 million people around the globe for 1400 years. 120 million Africans. 80 million Hindus. 60 million Christians. 10 Million Buddhists.
I'm saying leave innocent people alone. If you morons want to fight among religions, take yourselves off to some deserted island. Millions of people, myself included, were born into a religious faith. Millions of us don't want to be stuck in the middle of your violent horseshit.

Call me any name you like. I will defend any peaceful person of any and every religion who just wants to live their way and does not want to hurt any other. You seek to get peaceful people caught in the middle of your games.

It would be interesting to find out what religion you seek to represent. I hope that it is not mine.

Forum List

Back