New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

I have an indictment that lays out criminal behavior.
so? what is the criminal behavior? and, he isn't convicted so he's innocent. Please stop pushing your nightmares.
15 counts. Read the indictment.
What are the counts? Just give us the most serious one.
Not subscribing to your leftist propaganda claptrap.

so? what is the criminal behavior? and, he isn't convicted so he's innocent. Please stop pushing your nightmares.
Uhh, no, he's not innocent ... he presumed to be innocent. There is a difference until an court sorts it out.
Any day now, right Fawnboi?
LOLOL

Any day now??? That day has passed. The Trump Organization has already been indicted.

tenor.gif

Uhh, no, he's not innocent ... he presumed to be innocent. There is a difference until an court sorts it out.
LOLOL

Any day now??? That day has passed. The Trump Organization has already been indicted.

tenor.gif
Three years, millions of dollars…..one guy caught padding his expense account.

Congrats, Gomer. :auiqs.jpg:

Cool.

Like I said, nailed a guy padding his expense account and then trying to hide it.

Obviously millions of NY taxpayer dollars well spent.:auiqs.jpg:
We prosecute crimes because they’re crimes.

It’s always money well spent when a criminal is put in jail.

Cool.

Like I said, nailed a guy padding his expense account and then trying to hide it.

Obviously millions of NY taxpayer dollars well spent.:auiqs.jpg:
We prosecute crimes because they’re crimes.

It’s always money well spent when a criminal is put in jail.
Get back to me when he is locked up.

It’s interesting seeing people who claim to be law and order types, the ones that want to bring the hammer down on people for passing a fake $20 bill, make excuses for defrauding the government on a scale of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Our country has an unhealthy concept of what’s okay for rich people.

LOLOL

tenor.gif
Three years, millions of dollars…..one guy caught padding his expense account.

Congrats, Gomer. :auiqs.jpg:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck -- they caught more than one guy ... they caught Trump's organization.

It’s interesting seeing people who claim to be law and order types, the ones that want to bring the hammer down on people for passing a fake $20 bill, make excuses for defrauding the government on a scale of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I made excuses for it? Where?

still waiting for the crime anyone's been convicted on related to Trump? zipola.

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says

Your OP / article don't support your thread title, it doesn't say Trump is under criminal investigation

This guy was defrauding the government.
would it be a fine or jail time? Why hasn't Al Sharpton been arrested for not filing income taxes?

you got some splaining to do Lucy!!!

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal. Just announced on MSNBC. No link yet.

Lawrence O'Donnell will be discussing it shortly.
This ought to do it. They could never get him when he was just a citizen of New York renovating buildings, but now that he was president, and moved to Florida - well, now they got the evidence.

So far all they have is charging the CFO with not paying taxes on all his benefits.

The total is $1.8 million over 18 years, which is $100K a year. The NY tax rate is 8%, which is about $10K a year.

So they spent years and millions of dollars investigating and came up with about $180K in taxes over 18 years.

On the other hand, you can slug an old woman in the face in NY and the cops will at most catch and release you on your own recognizance.

And they wonder why NY is so fucked up ...

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal. Just announced on MSNBC. No link yet.

This ought to do it. They could never get him when he was just a citizen of New York renovating buildings, but now that he was president, and moved to Florida - well, now they got the evidence.

So far all they have is charging the CFO with not paying taxes on all his benefits.

The total is $1.8 million over 18 years, which is $100K a year. The NY tax rate is 8%, which is about $10K a year.

So they spent years and millions of dollars investigating and came up with about $180K in taxes over 18 years.

On the other hand, you can slug an old woman in the face in NY and the cops will at most catch and release you on your own recognizance.

And they wonder why NY is so fucked up ...
and then there's this

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

They couldn’t “get him” because prosecutors had no access to his tax returns or his financial records. Without “reasonable cause” they had no evidence upon which to ask for them.

The prosecution of Michael Cohen for campaign finance violations in paying hush money to Stormy Daniels, and lying to both Congress and in FBI about Trump’s Moscow Project, opened the “probable cause” door. As did Cohen’s revised testimony to Congress about his participation in bank fraud, tax fraud, and wire fraud in the Trump corporation’s day to day operations.

The Trump Family Trust is facing tax fraud allegations in the handling of the Fred Trump Estate, as well as a lawsuit from Mary Trump and her brother that her Aunts and uncles defrauded them out their father’s 1/5 share of their Grandfather’s $300 estate.

Then there’s the tax shenanigans with the upstate New York property.

Trump made a lot of enemies in New York and New Jersey, with his bankruptcy scams, stiffing contractors, and clogging the courts with his nuisance law suits.

Everybody knew he was dirty - he bragged about the illegal shit he did, but nobody could prove it. There was no evidence. Now they have evidence.
LOL now they have Trumps tax records and they have announced no charges.

Now go poop in your pants again
? Actually Vance had to get the returns before he could file the charges he is apparently filing.

I don't see Trump doing time over this. I'll be shocked if he actually paid what he should of though.
are you saying IRS audits are bumkis?
The allegation is that Trump's organization assigned different values to the same properties - low ball valued for taxes and different highball values for getting loans. So whether Trump's orgainaztion paid the IRS the correct amount on the assets claimed in not the issue. He may or may not of. I don't know. But if Vance can show Trump's organizaiton essentially cooked up two sets of books .... then imo Trump's gonna have to pay some money. IT SEEMS that Vance is going to say its all the accountant's fault, and if he can hang the poor sob for fraud .... I'm not sure how that works, because the accountant wasn't actually benefitting. But it seems Vance has some plan to put the accounts scrotum in a vice grip and turn the screws.
Trump organization isn’t Trump’s! For fk sake read about it. 500 companies
Trump inc is held solely by the trumps. Whether Vance can get the accountant to say Trump told him to cook the books, or even if Vance can prove the books were cooked. is irrelvant to who owns the shit.
what's that have to do with the Trump Organization?
seriously are you on drugs, illiterate or merely trolling. The only other option is stupid.

Do you understand how this shit works?

Forum List

Back