New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

Well today is the big day.....a probe going on for five years, a fight all the way to the SCOTUS to get the President's personal tax returns.....and and...

oh we got nothing on Trump, or his kids...but his CFO didn't claim the value of some perks, like Knick tickets, as income...the Feds? ummmm...we don't prosecute people for that, but hey, the State of NY now does...well, in this one case....

It's just the tip of the spear...

Although the grand jury indictments are serious and apparently very provable, if this is all there is - I don't see it as a big deal. That's my current opinion, but I'll reserve further judgement until I hear what the legal experts have to say on the news tonight.

So far it reminds me of a Deana Carter song - "Did I Shave My Legs For This?"

Well today is the big day.....a probe going on for five years, a fight all the way to the SCOTUS to get the President's personal tax returns.....and and...

oh we got nothing on Trump, or his kids...but his CFO didn't claim the value of some perks, like Knick tickets, as income...the Feds? ummmm...we don't prosecute people for that, but hey, the State of NY now does...well, in this one case....

It's the last gasp of desperation.

this is Vance’s justification for wasting so much tax payer funds for so long...

this is Vance’s justification for wasting so much tax payer funds for so long...

Actually, we don't know that - yet.

yeah we do. Vance took the case to the SCOTUS to get that smoking gun in trumps tax returns...he has them...and what?

oh nothing...trump’s cfo didn’t report knicks tickets on his income...haha it’s all over

Yes we do.

yeah we do. Vance took the case to the SCOTUS to get that smoking gun in trumps tax returns...he has them...and what?

oh nothing...trump’s cfo didn’t report knicks tickets on his income...haha it’s all over

You're just flaming and trolling; whereas, I'm trying to be honest. The fact is that we don't know what else Vance has - yet. We won't know for a while. However, if this really is all he has - I would view it as small potatoes compared to all the time and money spent on the investigation.

Last edited:

You're just flaming and trolling; whereas, I'm trying to be honest. The fact is that we don't know what else Vance has - yet. We won't know for a while. However, if this really is all he has - I would view it as a small potatoes compared to all the time and money spent on the investigation.
no we do know...he presented it to a Grand Jury...they indicted...it’s been unsealed

While I do appreciate you were honest that this is a nothing burger, you still can’t accept the simple fact you were mislead and feed a pack of lies from the propagandist and fell for it...it’s a tough pill to swallow

You're just flaming and trolling; whereas, I'm trying to be honest. The fact is that we don't know what else Vance has - yet. We won't know for a while. However, if this really is all he has - I would view it as small potatoes compared to all the time and money spent on the investigation.
I believe they thought they could have one of the top guys spill the beans after they had something on them. If they can only find <2M unreported income, I am wondering how the MSM reports it.

It sounds like bank/insurance/tax fraud charges will be coming next according to legal experts.

Last edited:
1625198057114.png

the mueller report, the adam shifty parody impeachment and now this...do the dembots ever get tried of looking like fools?

Once again, the most investigated person in history is fully exonerated
Psst dummy, Mueller is a Republican, put in place by another Republican after Trump abruptly fired a Republican FBI Director named Comey.

Forum List

Back