How Democrats are destroying Democracy.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is obvious, but I will summarize anyway.

1, Ownership of the "Media". In the information age, if you control the information you have control.
2. Ownership of the intelligence agencies. This is disastrous since our intelligence agencies are our most trusted and LEAST MONITORED agencies.
3. Ownership of Entertainment. We are still impressed with Actors and athletes and nearly all of them line up with the Democrat agenda.
4. Ownership of the DOJ at all levels. That is how they stole the election.

1, Ownership of the "Media". In the information age, if you control the information you have control.
2. Ownership of the intelligence agencies. This is disastrous since our intelligence agencies are our most trusted and LEAST MONITORED agencies.
3. Ownership of Entertainment. We are still impressed with Actors and athletes and nearly all of them line up with the Democrat agenda.
Whose ownership are you claiming?

Whose ownership are you claiming?
You can't possibly be that dense. Why it's YOUR Democratic Party that owns all of the above. That's why this country is on the slippery slide to shitsville. But you knew that, you're just playing the game I get it.
How can the Democratic party own all that you claim? Is there a receipt of sale that you can show?

You're such an idiot. Whenever a lawful and fair election that takes place is one that you lose, you call it stolen, with no evidence, no proof, and, it goes without saying, no clue.

You live in your own fantasy bubble, and there is likely nothing that will bring you back to reality, assuming you've been there.

What election?

Where?

Forum List

Back