New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

seriously are you on drugs, illiterate or merely trolling. The only other option is stupid.

Do you understand how this shit works?
well I just want you to post links to back your stupidity. That's common rule in here. show me.

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal. Just announced on MSNBC. No link yet.

Lawrence O'Donnell will be discussing it shortly.
This ought to do it. They could never get him when he was just a citizen of New York renovating buildings, but now that he was president, and moved to Florida - well, now they got the evidence.

So far all they have is charging the CFO with not paying taxes on all his benefits.

The total is $1.8 million over 18 years, which is $100K a year. The NY tax rate is 8%, which is about $10K a year.

So they spent years and millions of dollars investigating and came up with about $180K in taxes over 18 years.

On the other hand, you can slug an old woman in the face in NY and the cops will at most catch and release you on your own recognizance.

And they wonder why NY is so fucked up ...
and then there's this

Lakota the pretendian doesn't care unless his name is Donald Trump

seriously are you on drugs, illiterate or merely trolling. The only other option is stupid.

well I just want you to post links to back your stupidity. That's common rule in here. show me.
o fuck off idiot. If the books were cooked, trump has to pay up. Grow the fuck up
Show the link, you can’t cause your tds

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal. Just announced on MSNBC. No link yet.

This ought to do it. They could never get him when he was just a citizen of New York renovating buildings, but now that he was president, and moved to Florida - well, now they got the evidence.

They couldn’t “get him” because prosecutors had no access to his tax returns or his financial records. Without “reasonable cause” they had no evidence upon which to ask for them.

The prosecution of Michael Cohen for campaign finance violations in paying hush money to Stormy Daniels, and lying to both Congress and in FBI about Trump’s Moscow Project, opened the “probable cause” door. As did Cohen’s revised testimony to Congress about his participation in bank fraud, tax fraud, and wire fraud in the Trump corporation’s day to day operations.

The Trump Family Trust is facing tax fraud allegations in the handling of the Fred Trump Estate, as well as a lawsuit from Mary Trump and her brother that her Aunts and uncles defrauded them out their father’s 1/5 share of their Grandfather’s $300 estate.

Then there’s the tax shenanigans with the upstate New York property.

Trump made a lot of enemies in New York and New Jersey, with his bankruptcy scams, stiffing contractors, and clogging the courts with his nuisance law suits.

Everybody knew he was dirty - he bragged about the illegal shit he did, but nobody could prove it. There was no evidence. Now they have evidence.
LOL now they have Trumps tax records and they have announced no charges.

Now go poop in your pants again
? Actually Vance had to get the returns before he could file the charges he is apparently filing.

I don't see Trump doing time over this. I'll be shocked if he actually paid what he should of though.
are you saying IRS audits are bumkis?
The allegation is that Trump's organization assigned different values to the same properties - low ball valued for taxes and different highball values for getting loans. So whether Trump's orgainaztion paid the IRS the correct amount on the assets claimed in not the issue. He may or may not of. I don't know. But if Vance can show Trump's organizaiton essentially cooked up two sets of books .... then imo Trump's gonna have to pay some money. IT SEEMS that Vance is going to say its all the accountant's fault, and if he can hang the poor sob for fraud .... I'm not sure how that works, because the accountant wasn't actually benefitting. But it seems Vance has some plan to put the accounts scrotum in a vice grip and turn the screws.
Trump organization isn’t Trump’s! For fk sake read about it. 500 companies
Trump inc is held solely by the trumps. Whether Vance can get the accountant to say Trump told him to cook the books, or even if Vance can prove the books were cooked. is irrelvant to who owns the shit.
what's that have to do with the Trump Organization?

I will tell you how it works. Trump has been audited at least 30 times and no one ever found anything, and they announced yesterday that there are still NO CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP. Now go fart

They couldn’t “get him” because prosecutors had no access to his tax returns or his financial records. Without “reasonable cause” they had no evidence upon which to ask for them.

The prosecution of Michael Cohen for campaign finance violations in paying hush money to Stormy Daniels, and lying to both Congress and in FBI about Trump’s Moscow Project, opened the “probable cause” door. As did Cohen’s revised testimony to Congress about his participation in bank fraud, tax fraud, and wire fraud in the Trump corporation’s day to day operations.

The Trump Family Trust is facing tax fraud allegations in the handling of the Fred Trump Estate, as well as a lawsuit from Mary Trump and her brother that her Aunts and uncles defrauded them out their father’s 1/5 share of their Grandfather’s $300 estate.

Trump made a lot of enemies in New York and New Jersey, with his bankruptcy scams, stiffing contractors, and clogging the courts with his nuisance law suits.

Everybody knew he was dirty - he bragged about the illegal shit he did, but nobody could prove it. There was no evidence. Now they have evidence.

? Actually Vance had to get the returns before he could file the charges he is apparently filing.

I don't see Trump doing time over this. I'll be shocked if he actually paid what he should of though.
The allegation is that Trump's organization assigned different values to the same properties - low ball valued for taxes and different highball values for getting loans. So whether Trump's orgainaztion paid the IRS the correct amount on the assets claimed in not the issue. He may or may not of. I don't know. But if Vance can show Trump's organizaiton essentially cooked up two sets of books .... then imo Trump's gonna have to pay some money. IT SEEMS that Vance is going to say its all the accountant's fault, and if he can hang the poor sob for fraud .... I'm not sure how that works, because the accountant wasn't actually benefitting. But it seems Vance has some plan to put the accounts scrotum in a vice grip and turn the screws.
Trump inc is held solely by the trumps. Whether Vance can get the accountant to say Trump told him to cook the books, or even if Vance can prove the books were cooked. is irrelvant to who owns the shit.

I will tell you how it works. Trump has been audited at least 30 times and no one ever found anything, and they announced yesterday that there are still NO CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP. Now go fart

They are working up to Trump! They're starting out with the low-hanging fruit.

Why?

Why?

Holy shit, don't you even watch Law and Order? That's how it works. You don't start out with the big fish. You work your way up the chain to them. Even duck hunters know that. You don't start out trying to shoot the lead duck. Didn't you learn that on Duck Dynasty?

Why?

Holy shit, don't you even watch Law and Order? That's how it works. You don't start out with the big fish. You work your way up the chain to them. Even duck hunters know that. You don't start out trying to shoot the lead duck. Didn't you learn that on Duck Dynasty?
No, when there’s nothing and nothing else

Nah, remember Trump has 30,000 of Hillary's emails that would not just incriminate her but also the 5000 to 10000 idiot democraps that sent classified or better info to an unsanctioned AOL account. This my friend would collapse DC as the clintons could not kill alll of these people and in fact they would likely have the clintons killed. Now I am not predicting this because they already let Trump off because of the above. That said if they do bring charges against Trump he could also detail how Bush was involved in the JFK assassination's which would be kind of cool.

Enjoy pulling your pud.

PS Google hit an all time high earlier today

CIAO

You failed to understand how an IRS audit works. An IRS audit checks all of the figures that you submit to them and determines whether or not you have paid the proper amount of taxes on the amounts you’ve submitted to them.

What an IRS audit does not do, is confirm whether you’ve lied to them on the amounts you submitted for income.

The IRS is not going to look at the lease on Weisselberg’s apartment unless he is are claiming that lease as a business deduction. So if that lease is worth $6,000 per month and is part of Weisselberg’s compensation, but he doesn’t declare $72,000 in income, or pay taxes on it, the IRS will never know.

Nor will the IRS compare the Trump Corporation’s tax figures for executive income against the income amounts reported by said executives.

At most, the IRS will compare your bank account deposits with your income statements on your tax returns. But with the Trump Corporation or DJT personally writing tuition cheques and providing valuable benefits like an apartment, there is no “in or out” for them to see.

If you ask me to work for you and you say “I have a house by the lake you can live in, plus I’ll give you Raptor tickets and a car, plus “ $100,000 per year, I need to pay income tax on the market value of the rent on the house, the Raptor tickets, and the non-business portion of the car lease, as well as the $100,000 salary. The unreported income won’t be going through my bank account to trigger an audit or questions from the IRS.

In total, Weisselberg avoided over $1.3 million in state, federal and local taxes on the value of his undisclosed income.

Why?
Trump is already off, even if they found felony tax fraud Trump knows too much that he held back so the Don is currently invincible

You failed to understand how an IRS audit works. An IRS audit checks all of the figures that you submit to them and determines whether or not you have paid the proper amount of taxes on the amounts you’ve submitted to them.

What an IRS audit does not do, is confirm whether you’ve lied to them on the amounts you submitted for income.

The IRS is not going to look at the lease on Weisselberg’s apartment unless he is are claiming that lease as a business deduction. So if that lease is worth $6,000 per month and is part of Weisselberg’s compensation, but he doesn’t declare $72,000 in income, or pay taxes on it, the IRS will never know.

Nor will the IRS compare the Trump Corporation’s tax figures for executive income against the income amounts reported by said executives.

At most, the IRS will compare your bank account deposits with your income statements on your tax returns. But with the Trump Corporation or DJT personally writing tuition cheques and providing valuable benefits like an apartment, there is no “in or out” for them to see.

If you ask me to work for you and you say “I have a house by the lake you can live in, plus I’ll give you Raptor tickets and a car, plus “ $100,000 per year, I need to pay income tax on the market value of the rent on the house, the Raptor tickets, and the non-business portion of the car lease, as well as the $100,000 salary. The unreported income won’t be going through my bank account to trigger an audit or questions from the IRS.

In total, Weisselberg avoided over $1.3 million in state, federal and local taxes on the value of his undisclosed income.
You fail to understand that the IRS has audited Trump every year for the last 30 years. You are too stupid to actually know that the IRS already has Trumps taxes and they always did

Retard alert

PS Three million words or less next time

Holy shit, don't you even watch Law and Order? That's how it works. You don't start out with the big fish. You work your way up the chain to them.
And we're all now qualified to be lawyers because we watched Matlock.

Forum List

Back