New Trump Social Media Site Expected To Eclipse Facebook/Twitter

It'll just be a wacko site, where you'll get harassed and kicked off for having views that differ to theirs.
IOW, just like the big dogs that hide behind "fact checkers" to eliminate views that differ from the favored ones.

You COULD quote where I did that, you know. Failing that, well, you know.
Dic suckers like you are pissed because your so-called viewpoints have failed in the marketplace of ideas that you claim to love so much...

But instead of re-examining your own failed viewpoints -- you want to cast blame on other shit such as "cancel culture"

30 years ago, dic suckers like you would have been the ones complaining about how its becoming harder and harder to be overtly racist -- yet they called it being politically correct back then

Most of the people I see whining about cancel culture are usually folks who hold views that have been soundly rejected by most of society....

Who has a monopoly though ? The kids invent a new one every week.
That case hasn't been made yet, but it can be made should, for example, FaceBook become so large that they become the only game in town. Like I said, it's been done before and can be done again. It can be handled as a monopoly or social media access can be deemed a commodity and heavy regulations placed on such companies to forbid denial of access.

In other words...

Progressive positions such as having empathy for others, not calling people wetbacks, kikes and fags seems to be popular with the majority of people...

Why are they silencing conservatives??

Gotta create our own platforms!!!

You folks are pissed because you have lost the culture war and you don't like it.....so the fact that the majority of people are turned off to you is somehow proof that you are being silenced....foh
Wow! I hope that string of pearls you just tortured wasn't the real thing. Those suckers can be expensive and it can be a bitch to replace them when they roll off into the irretrievable corners of the universe.

We are not being silenced, bitch. I'm here and I just slapped you.

You in particular are very clearly not some pussy that can't handle the kitchen. Not all conservatives are pussies either.
I Guess that's a compliment.

You've completely disarmed my response.

DAmNit. lol.

Dic suckers like you are pissed because your so-called viewpoints have failed in the marketplace of ideas that you claim to love so much...

But instead of re-examining your own failed viewpoints -- you want to cast blame on other shit such as "cancel culture"

30 years ago, dic suckers like you would have been the ones complaining about how its becoming harder and harder to be overtly racist -- yet they called it being politically correct back then

Most of the people I see whining about cancel culture are usually folks who hold views that have been soundly rejected by most of society....
So, IOW, you cannot and will not quote me doing something you accuse me of doing, but instead double down on such accusations? You do know that doesn't make you look any smarter or credible, right?

Why is it your own Trump cheerleaders that go to these "conservative platforms" and complain about it being too racist even for them??

What is it about these conservative sites that attract all of the racists??
Spoken like a true liberal, if you disagree with them. Pull the race card, too bad it doesn't work anymore.

By the way....

So far, it looks like this site is just a clone of Mastadon 3.0

In other words.....nothing original about this site at all.....

Oh...and right now...the number one trending topic is....

FCN0w2aWQAY3Whw.jpg

I Guess that's a compliment.
It's my opinion that honesty and humility often force you to compliment or humanize the people disagreeing with you. I couldn't have made my point without admitting that. I also think it's a huge sign of insecurity if you can't let other people have a win when it's warranted.

Last edited:
Very easily.

Are you seriously so deep in the liberal echo chamber that you're not aware of the massive/pervasive abuses and censorship committed by big tech?

Look up Google censorship.
Wait... are you equating big tech with liberalism?

Last edited:
I just asked you to give me examples of "liberals" doing what conservatives are doing...as in....them throwing tantrums and starting their own social media platforms because they can't call people nggrs or fags without any consequences

And you have failed.....

I have provided numerous examples of Conservatives doing it...

Even provided an example of a prominent conservative demanding their own platform....then whining about the fact that platform is full of nothing but racists.......

He saying it so gingerly and casually.

The Republican party is a cesspool.

1. Did Rush Limbaugh dominate AM talk radio for decades? Yes or no.
2. Did the left try to set up their own AM talk radio in an attempt to compete? Yes or no.
3. Were they successful? Yes or no.

Those are the facts I referenced that you say are not facts. Care to elaborate?
Billionaires paying millionaires to spew rightwing propaganda.

How else do you explain in the same local market 2, sometimes 3, radio stations playing Rush at the same time?

Last edited:
It's going to flop, just like all the other stupid rightwing ideas.
Don’t be so certain. In the late 80s, conservatives restarted a forgotten media called AM Talk Radio. The Left laughed at it. By the late 90s early 2000s, the Left started their own AM Talk Radio. It flopped. When that happen, the Left got angry and decided to shut down Conservative AM Talk Radio by falsely applying the Fairness Doctrine. That move flopped.

In all cases, shutting down AM Radio, Twitter, Facebook, etc, the Left continues to come across as intolerant of opposing views and enemy of free speech.,

One thing that`s never been said by a Trump supporter: " I voted for Trump because I liked his healthcare plan". When he said that most illegals are rapists and murderers, they all wanted to have his baby.

Don’t be so certain. In the late 80s, conservatives restarted a forgotten media called AM Talk Radio. The Left laughed at it. By the late 90s early 2000s, the Left started their own AM Talk Radio. It flopped. When that happen, the Left got angry and decided to shut down Conservative AM Talk Radio by falsely applying the Fairness Doctrine. That move flopped.

In all cases, shutting down AM Radio, Twitter, Facebook, etc, the Left continues to come across as intolerant of opposing views and enemy of free speech.,
The Fairness Doctrine was introduced in 1949 and abolished in 1987. WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back