New Trump Social Media Site Expected To Eclipse Facebook/Twitter

Wait... are you equating big tech with liberalism?
Of course.

Liberal Democrats are the OTHER criminal conservatives.

Right now, as bad or worse than the openly conservative kleptocrats they collaborated with in the first decade of the century to destroy basic civil liberties, and in the decade previous to destroy the working/starving classes.

Note too that liberal attacks on the left are at least as severe as their attacks on the right; a right which they despise despite (or because of) being almost indistinguishable from themselves in any meaningful (economic) area.

I just did.
Just for clarification that part was more a general statement and not directed at you. I think some of the conversations on this forum would be a lot more interesting if people had the nuts to admit when they've lost ground or that they're not sure how to respond.

Billionaires paying millionaires to spew rightwing propaganda.

How else do you explain in the same local market 2, sometimes 3, radio stations playing Rush at the same time?
They know a hot ticket when they see one and want in on the ad revenue. Face reality, he was top dog because people wanted to listen. Liberals tried to start their own network and failed miserably because no one wanted to hear them.

Just for clarification that part was more a general statement and not directed at you. I think some of the conversations on this forum would be a lot more interesting if people had the nuts to admit when they've lost ground or that they're not sure how to respond.
Still to this day....

90% of Conservatives are fully engaged in trying to gaslight themselves and/or society at large that the election was stolen....

Why don't they have the nuts to say they lost or that they are not sure how to respond to the fact that they are a party that mainly campaigns on manufactured outrage more than manufactured policies

"Former U.S. President Donald Trump will launch his own social media app, TRUTH Social, that he said would "stand up to Big Tech" companies such as Twitter and Facebook that have barred him from their platforms. TRUTH Social will be created through a new company formed by a merger of the Trump Media and Technology Group and a special acquisition company (SPAC), according to a press release distributed by both organizations.

The social network, set for a beta launch next month and full rollout in the first quarter of 2022, is the first of three stages in the company's plans, followed by a subscription video-on-demand service called TMTG+ that will feature entertainment, news and podcasts, according to the news release. In a slide deck on its website, the company envisions eventually competing against Amazon.com's AWS cloud service and Google Cloud."

It's hard to keep track of which social media platform is supposed to be the Conservative media platform of choice...Is it Parler, Gettr, Gab?? I believe Trump's original dream was to just start a media/entertainment company and he had hoped his vanity project presidential run in 2016 would help launch it... after his first couple of attempts at a social media platform failed -- this new site will be a game-changer....and you would be a fool to not invest now...short term gains are guaranteed..

View attachment 554475

However, if this social media/tech company manages to outperform Amazon, Google and Twitter -- wouldn't that make them Big Tech too?? Or is that just some all encompassing boogey man term we use to describe everything we don't like?
What it really is is a social media platform to tell the other side, just like right wing social media came into existence because the MSM slanted too far left and Americans hungered for the information that the MSM hid from them.

What it really is is a social media platform to tell the other side, just like right wing social media came into existence because the MSM slanted too far left and Americans hungered for the information that the MSM hid from them.
Cool story bro...

When you folks talk about "we just need some place to tell the other side" -- what you really mean is...we only want our side to not only be told....but be the only opinion of record...

Cool story bro...

When you folks talk about "we just need some place to tell the other side" -- what you really mean is...we only want our side to not only be told....but be the only opinion of record...
And that is different how than the MSM? The right wing media came into existence because Americans were tired of hearing only one side.

Still to this day....

90% of Conservatives are fully engaged in trying to gaslight themselves and/or society at large that the election was stolen....

Why don't they have the nuts to say they lost or that they are not sure how to respond to the fact that they are a party that mainly campaigns on manufactured outrage more than manufactured policies
If I waited for my enemies to do the right thing first I'd never grow. You shouldn't point at somebody unworthy to justify your own lack of effort and honesty. Is that really your bar? You should want to be the most accurate and honest person you can despite what any other dumbasses are doing, left or right.

I'm sorry, but I simply don't accept you pointing to conservative behavior as justification for your own. We should be racing to the top, not pointing figures and making excuses as we circle the toilet and head toward the bottom.

And that is different how than the MSM? The right wing media came into existence because Americans were tired of hearing only one side.
The MSM came into existence because of capitalism....

If Americans want to hear other sides, there are plenty of outlets that will tell them whatever side they want to hear...

How large or small that outlet becomes is LARGELY due to profit.....

If the market feels catering to reactionary right-wingers is profitable, there will be outlets that cater it.. are you claiming outlets like Fox, OAN, Newsmax, etc etc etc etc etc don't cater to right-wingers?

Does the fact that other outlets exist that don't cater to right-wingers bother you?

The MSM came into existence because of capitalism....

If Americans want to hear other sides, there are plenty of outlets that will tell them whatever side they want to hear...

How large or small that outlet becomes is LARGELY due to profit.....

If the market feels catering to reactionary right-wingers is profitable, there will be outlets that cater it.. are you claiming outlets like Fox, OAN, Newsmax, etc etc etc etc etc don't cater to right-wingers?

Does the fact that other outlets exist that don't cater to right-wingers bother you?
I am claiming that most of the larger and well known MSM cater to left-wingers.

People in right wing media are super happy only hearing one side. It’s fundamental to their existence.

I am claiming that most of the larger and well known MSM cater to left-wingers.
Except they don't...

They cater to the "both sides do it"narrative which no true left-winger subscribes to...

Because there is no both sides do it.....

The fact of the matter is -- only one party is OPENLY opining about having to elect a fascist.....only one party is CURRENTLY trying to rewrite election laws that allows Republican state legislatures to overturn an election if the R candidate loses...

The mainstream media does more to cater to the status quo than cater to leftists.....

Is that why conservatives haven't left Twitter yet while continuously whining about Twitter??

And when Conservatives finally get the so-called platform they want....they still censor folks...

Conservatives want an echo chamber because they are fragile as fuck

Nope you fragile babies ban conservatives under the lie of hate speech. Fragile little bitches.

Forum List

Back