New Trump Social Media Site Expected To Eclipse Facebook/Twitter

They know a hot ticket when they see one and want in on the ad revenue. Face reality, he was top dog because people wanted to listen. Liberals tried to start their own network and failed miserably because no one wanted to hear them.
Could it be that they failed because liberals actually read books and read newspapers instead of listening to some drug crazed Deplorable yapping on the radio?

Except they don't...

They cater to the "both sides do it"narrative which no true left-winger subscribes to...

Because there is no both sides do it.....

The fact of the matter is -- only one party is OPENLY opining about having to elect a fascist.....only one party is CURRENTLY trying to rewrite election laws that allows Republican state legislatures to overturn an election if the R candidate loses...

The mainstream media does more to cater to the status quo than cater to leftists.....
They all have a left center bias

Could it be that they failed because liberals actually read books and read newspapers instead of listening to some drug crazed Deplorable yapping on the radio?
Not unless you want to include NPR as "some drug crazed Deplorable yapping on the radio". I mean, liberals listen to that, don't they? Or are they so pure that they totally disdain the radio as a source of information? No, had the left found a winning recipe for talk radio, they could have succeeded in their attempts to compete with Rush. They failed miserably.

They all have a left center bias

This is not a meme for nothing....

images.jpg

The last administration made lying and misinformation a sport....and the usual response from most Conservatives was always -- "as long as they tell us the lies we want to believe"

This is not a meme for nothing....

View attachment 554566

The last administration made lying and misinformation a sport....and the usual response from most Conservatives was always -- "as long as they tell us the lies we want to believe"
Sounds like the normal sour grapes response when bias is exposed. The bias in the media has been around since at least when Pauline Kael said about Nixon. “I live in a rather special world. I only know one person who voted for Nixon. Where they are I don’t know. They’re outside my ken. But sometimes when I’m in a theater I can feel them.” The media is generally an echo chamber for left wing ideas and thoughts, and the higher up in that world you go, the more prevalent the bias becomes.

There are many facts that the left cannot talk about and simply deny, and that denial is echoed in the blamemainstreet media. These are some of them:

1. A biological man is a man and a biological woman is a woman. They are different, not interchangeable.
2. An unborn child is a human being.
3. When you give government power, it does not give it back.
4. Eventually, power you give the government will be used against you.

That will be good and maybe Chapelle can tell some more funny truths
Liberals hate comedians because comedy usually pokes fun at something and itty bitty safe spacers can’t have the conduct of 0.05% of the population be made light of
Gender Is A Fact will be the new Black Lives Matter yard signs.

"Former U.S. President Donald Trump will launch his own social media app, TRUTH Social, that he said would "stand up to Big Tech" companies such as Twitter and Facebook that have barred him from their platforms. TRUTH Social will be created through a new company formed by a merger of the Trump Media and Technology Group and a special acquisition company (SPAC), according to a press release distributed by both organizations.

The social network, set for a beta launch next month and full rollout in the first quarter of 2022, is the first of three stages in the company's plans, followed by a subscription video-on-demand service called TMTG+ that will feature entertainment, news and podcasts, according to the news release. In a slide deck on its website, the company envisions eventually competing against Amazon.com's AWS cloud service and Google Cloud."

It's hard to keep track of which social media platform is supposed to be the Conservative media platform of choice...Is it Parler, Gettr, Gab?? I believe Trump's original dream was to just start a media/entertainment company and he had hoped his vanity project presidential run in 2016 would help launch it... after his first couple of attempts at a social media platform failed -- this new site will be a game-changer....and you would be a fool to not invest now...short term gains are guaranteed..

View attachment 554475

However, if this social media/tech company manages to outperform Amazon, Google and Twitter -- wouldn't that make them Big Tech too?? Or is that just some all encompassing boogey man term we use to describe everything we don't like?
C15C56D5-A2F6-4BB6-8D65-7B6A698F09F2.jpeg

IOW, just like the big dogs that hide behind "fact checkers" to eliminate views that differ from the favored ones.

Yeah, there are people on all sides doing this. It's part of the problem of partisan politics. Two political parties, doesn't matter what they stand for, as long as you enjoy the fight.

If you know it's a problem, fight for the logical change, which is Proportional Representation.

They know a hot ticket when they see one and want in on the ad revenue. Face reality, he was top dog because people wanted to listen. Liberals tried to start their own network and failed miserably because no one wanted to hear them.
Do you ever pause to think before you spew?

That's like having "Tucker Carlson" playing on MSNBC, CNN and FOXNEWs at the same time.

That's not competition, which is the basis of capitalism.

New Trump Social Media Site Expected To Eclipse Facebook/Twitter​

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It will be bigger than Twitter, that I can tell you. Bleev me. We have the best servers. Some people are saying this will be bigger than the Bible! I don't know. Maybe. I will be telling more truth than anyone ever has before.

Interestingly, Fox is launching a weather network, too.
[cue doom music]

Patriots, we have a massive destructive weather system coming in from Communist China. Meanwhile, a hot spell from Mexico is illegally crossing into Texas bringing rabies, Covid, Ebola, and salsa music.

According to this Sharpie, a swarm of killer bees from Venezuela will be hitting Michigan by the middle of next week.

Last edited:
Yeah, there are people on all sides doing this. It's part of the problem of partisan politics. Two political parties, doesn't matter what they stand for, as long as you enjoy the fight.

If you know it's a problem, fight for the logical change, which is Proportional Representation.
It would be a good thing to empower multiple parties in Washington to force Congress to fight and compromise. Make the lobbyists spread the money around for a change.

It would be a good thing to empower multiple parties in Washington to force Congress to fight and compromise. Make the lobbyists spread the money around for a change.

Or make it pointless for them to do it. When you have to try and control too many people, and control parties that have to have a political standpoint, and with more oversight, these lobbyists might find their job is less needed.

Forum List

Back