New Trump Social Media Site Expected To Eclipse Facebook/Twitter

Why is it your own Trump cheerleaders that go to these "conservative platforms" and complain about it being too racist even for them??

What is it about these conservative sites that attract all of the racists??
We are passed that shit now. Ph uk blue areas unless you have interest there. Check out purple areas and see how fast the direction goes blue. And then levels of red areas.

Gettr
Gab
Telegram
Rumble...

How are these sites up and running?

Why hasn't the "liberal" elite stopped them?

Don't you get tired of exposing to the world how much weak you conservatives are?

Your answer to everything is always "the libs won't let us"

Shut yo cry-baby ass up
Sorry - I didn't realize this was just a troll thread.

Carry on. :)

Sorry - I didn't realize this was just a troll thread.

Carry on.
He's not trolling. He's just too blinded by rage and preconceived notions to have a real conversation. He's too defensive and insecure to concede ground.

Just another partisan.

1. Did Rush Limbaugh dominate AM talk radio for decades? Yes or no.
2. Did the left try to set up their own AM talk radio in an attempt to compete? Yes or no.
3. Were they successful? Yes or no.

Those are the facts I referenced that you say are not facts. Care to elaborate?
So since he dominated AM radio...

This whole bitch ass complaining about "liberals" stopping conservatives from having their own platform is full of shit, correct?

In fact, much of talk radio is full of nothing more than Rush Limbaugh wanna-bes...and the "liberals" have not silenced any of them.....

So tell us again of how the "elites" are silencing you??

In fact, despite whining about being censored....Conservatives account for the majority of the leading trending political content...

But part of Conservatism is predicated on a persecution complex...

Facebook is driven by a profit motive.....like most corporations...that is how capitalism works...nothing altruistic about it....

That still doesn't refute the fact that Conservatives incessantly whine about not having their own social media site..even tho I just named 3....

What conservatives really are sad about is the fact they don't have the CONTROL they want
Of course there's nothing altruistic. This is a typical tactic used by mega corporations to control access to the market in order to keep smaller competitors from getting too big. The big dog on the block goes to Washington to lobby for legislation, ostensibly to make things more fair or to protect consumers from this or that, all the while neglecting to inform anyone that they are perfectly capable of voluntarily doing the things that they are clamoring for Washington to force on everyone else. In reality, they're pushing for legislation that raise the cost of entry into a market they already dominate, thus making it harder for smaller companies to compete. We see the same thing happen in other industries. Uber and Lyft being an example. They get too big and all of a sudden they have to make their drivers into full time employees, thus raising the cost of doing business and reducing competition for already established taxi cab companies.

He's not trolling. He's just too blinded by rage and preconceived notions to have a real conversation. He's too defensive and insecure to concede ground.

Just another partisan.
I think he's all that AND a bag of troll. :)

Really? Is that why I come here, even though I get death threats and insults every day?
You in particular are very clearly not some pussy that can't handle the kitchen. Not all conservatives are pussies either.

Of course there's nothing altruistic. This is a typical tactic used by mega corporations to control access to the market in order to keep smaller competitors from getting too big. The big dog on the block goes to Washington to lobby for legislation, ostensibly to make things more fair or to protect consumers from this or that, all the while neglecting to inform anyone that they are perfectly capable of voluntarily doing the things that they are clamoring for Washington to force on everyone else. In reality, they're pushing for legislation that raise the cost of entry into a market they already dominate, thus making it harder for smaller companies to compete. We see the same thing happen in other industries. Uber and Lyft being an example. They get too big and all of a sudden they have to make their drivers into full time employees, thus raising the cost of doing business and reducing competition for already established taxi cab companies.
Sinclair broadcasting and other conservative big dog media companies dominate talk radio and much of local news...

Why haven't the "liberal elites" stopped them??

Like I said...don't you get tired of whining about how weak you are and how these soyboy cuck libs are just too powerful and won't let you do this or that?

show me the "troves of progressives" throwing tantrums and starting their own social media sites because they can't call people "fags"??
There are very few places on Earth where prog piggies are not encouraged to express themselves in any foul way they please. Why would they even need "their own social media sites"?

There are very few places on Earth where prog piggies are not encouraged to express themselves in any foul way they please. Why would they even need "their own social media sites"?
In other words...

Progressive positions such as having empathy for others, not calling people wetbacks, kikes and fags seems to be popular with the majority of people...

Why are they silencing conservatives??

Gotta create our own platforms!!!

You folks are pissed because you have lost the culture war and you don't like it.....so the fact that the majority of people are turned off to you is somehow proof that you are being silenced....foh

So since he dominated AM radio...

This whole bitch ass complaining about "liberals" stopping conservatives from having their own platform is full of shit, correct?

In fact, much of talk radio is full of nothing more than Rush Limbaugh wanna-bes...and the "liberals" have not silenced any of them.....

So tell us again of how the "elites" are silencing you??

In fact, despite whining about being censored....Conservatives account for the majority of the leading trending political content...

But part of Conservatism is predicated on a persecution complex...
I wasn't complaining about that. It's obvious that there is a cancel culture going on right now because snowflake liberals can't handle opposing viewpoints, but so far the attempts to silence them have been legal. It's when government partners with snowflake liberals and uses government force to shut down voices that we need to step in and set things straight. Until then, it's a matter of getting things like FaceBook properly classified so they fall under a different set of laws and can't discriminate in what they allow.

And, of course, we always need to remember that whenever government gets more power over what can be silenced that it never gives it up and it will ultimately be used by the opposing side to silence voices they don't like. That's when the usual suspects start squealing because they never thought their sacred cow would get gored.

Nobody has made the investment case for this exciting new venture. I would like to know more about it before investing.

What Trump is doing is groundbreaking. He is taking on the tech monopoly in a bold effort to let the TRUTH be heard around the land. America is saddled with a system whereby anybody can set up a social media company and so restrict the flow of TRUTH to the people.

This needs to be stamped out and Trump is the boy to do it.

Sinclair broadcasting and other conservative big dog media companies dominate talk radio and much of local news...

Why haven't the "liberal elites" stopped them??

Like I said...don't you get tired of whining about how weak you are and how these soyboy cuck libs are just too powerful and won't let you do this or that?
You COULD quote where I did that, you know. Failing that, well, you know.

Nobody has made the investment case for this exciting new venture. I would like to know more about it before investing.

What Trump is doing is groundbreaking. He is taking on the tech monopoly in a bold effort to let the TRUTH be heard around the land. America is saddled with a system whereby anybody can set up a social media company and so restrict the flow of TRUTH to the people.

This needs to be stamped out and Trump is the boy to do it.
There is precedent for government breaking up what is in effect a monopoly. Think Ma Bell. Think of what Windows could not include as part of the operating system.

"Former U.S. President Donald Trump will launch his own social media app, TRUTH Social, that he said would "stand up to Big Tech" companies such as Twitter and Facebook that have barred him from their platforms. TRUTH Social will be created through a new company formed by a merger of the Trump Media and Technology Group and a special acquisition company (SPAC), according to a press release distributed by both organizations.

The social network, set for a beta launch next month and full rollout in the first quarter of 2022, is the first of three stages in the company's plans, followed by a subscription video-on-demand service called TMTG+ that will feature entertainment, news and podcasts, according to the news release. In a slide deck on its website, the company envisions eventually competing against Amazon.com's AWS cloud service and Google Cloud."

It's hard to keep track of which social media platform is supposed to be the Conservative media platform of choice...Is it Parler, Gettr, Gab?? I believe Trump's original dream was to just start a media/entertainment company and he had hoped his vanity project presidential run in 2016 would help launch it... after his first couple of attempts at a social media platform failed -- this new site will be a game-changer....and you would be a fool to not invest now...short term gains are guaranteed..

View attachment 554475

However, if this social media/tech company manages to outperform Amazon, Google and Twitter -- wouldn't that make them Big Tech too?? Or is that just some all encompassing boogey man term we use to describe everything we don't like?

It'll just be a wacko site, where you'll get harassed and kicked off for having views that differ to theirs.

Forum List

Back