New Trump Indictment Says He Ordered Mar-a-Lago Camera Footage Deleted

It wasn’t deleted but Trump and his buddies were trying to get it deleted.

They just didn’t know how.
So they are going to charge Trump for.... trying but failing to delete video???? are you insane?... look what we are talking about instead of the Presidents son being in a criminal courtroom yesterday... that is what this is about... that and election tampering....

Actually destroying subpoenaed evidence is a very serious crime.
One more nail in Trump's coffin.
Your murderous shit beast did exactly that.... and somehow escaped justice.

That makes you a liar.

hillury fat fucking slob 220.jpg

Trump charged with seeking to delete security footage in documents case​

Federal prosecutors announced new charges against Donald Trump in his alleged hoarding and hiding of classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago home, alleging the former president and a newly-charged aide tried to keep security camera footage from being reviewed by investigators.

Trump was also hit with a fresh charge, in addition to the 31 counts he already faces, of illegally retaining national defense information.

The indictment charges that Trump and two aides, Waltine “Walt” Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira, requested that another Trump employee "delete security camera footage at the Mar-a-Lago Club to prevent the footage from being provided to a federal grand jury.”

De Oliveira is the second Trump aide to be charged in the documents case. Nauta was indicted alongside Trump in June, accused of helping the former president mislead investigators as they sought to retrieve all of the classified documents that remained at the former president’s home and private club after he left the White House.

New charges. And any day now, there is a third indictment on the way. Not to mention a fourth one very soon.
Trump also ordered the pee pee tapes to be erased.

When did he destroy those devices with a hammer?
Clinton deleted 33k emails that were under subpoena from Congress.

That's a fact.

Now something in what I'm reading in that thing I just posted and what I read elsewhere conflict.

I read it was a uh..oh damn, what's the second most secure server setup?

Ahh..Cisco, I think, with a hardware firewall.

That thing is saying it was Apple.

More leaks means this is just what Trump said it was... all of this is election tampering on a scale never seen before in America... someone needs to put a stop to this...
Clergy. Replace the voting places into churches, and let the clergy count the votes. They won't allow evildoing in God's house, and the counting will be certifiably correct.

Forum List

Back