New Testament Contradictions

Lol. If you only realized how ignorant you sound.

Look up the difference between microevolution and macroevolution, and then tell me the scientific process you used to prove macroevolution has ever taken place.

Good luck. If you can do it, there's a Nobel in it for you.

then tell me the scientific process you used to prove macroevolution has ever taken place.

Wait and watch. Or look at genetics and archeology. Or both. or Google 'observed speciation' and READ A FUCKING PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL ABOUT IT AND STOP BEING AN UNINFORMED, IGNORANT, ARROGANT MORON LIKE ALLIEBABA

You do realize I never called a canine a species.

You said they're all the same.

Define 'kind', btw

You ignorant fool. Get an education

I said a canine has always been a canine. Show me whare a canine was something besides a canine.

Thanks for obliging us with your own brand of ignorance. You people are always good for a laugh.

Define kind? Ok

kind (kīnd)
n.

A group of individuals or instances sharing common traits; a category or sort: different kinds of furniture; a new kind of politics.
A doubtful or borderline member of a given category: fashioned a kind of shelter; a kind of bluish color.
Archaic.
Underlying character as a determinant of the class to which a thing belongs; nature or essence.
The natural order or course of things; nature.
Manner or fashion.
idioms:
all kinds of Informal.

Plenty of; ample: We have all kinds of time to finish the job.
in kind
With produce or commodities rather than with money: pay in kind.
In the same manner or with an equivalent: returned the slight in kind.
kind of Informal.
Rather; somewhat: I'm kind of hungry.
of a kind
Of the same kind; alike: My father and my uncle are two of a kind.

Lonestar, by your own admission, the ark could contain 16,ooo animals, or a mere 8,000 species. But you forgot to include room for all the food that all these animals would need for 40 days. So what's up, no food?

And sorry, but 8,000 species? Is that how many species you think live on land today? Geez, get an education.

Come one people!!!! Reading comprehension!!! Learn it!!!!!

Thus, three trains hauling 69 cars each would have ample space to carry the 50,000 animals, filling only 37% of the ark. This would leave an additional 361 cars or enough to make 5 trains of 72 cars each to carry all of the food and baggage plus Noah's family of eight people.

I said a canine has always been a canine. Show me whare a canine was something besides a canine.

In otherwords, show A =/= A

You're pathetic attempt at word games only shows how ignorant and dishonest you are

Define kind? Ok

kind (kīnd)
n.

A group of individuals or instances sharing common traits; a category or sort: different kinds of furniture; a new kind of politics.
A doubtful or borderline member of a given category: fashioned a kind of shelter; a kind of bluish color.
Archaic.
Underlying character as a determinant of the class to which a thing belongs; nature or essence.
Manner or fashion.
idioms:
all kinds of Informal.

in kind
kind of Informal.
of a kind
You're dodging the question. Is 'king' equal to Species? Genus? Family? Kingdom?

Again, thanks for showing how dishonest your kind always is

"Everything else in the Bible that we can verify is true. There is no reason not to believe this is also true without some reason." ok, prove to me that a guy lived for 900 years. Then prove to me that noah got 2 of every species (and their food for 40 days) onto 1 boat. Then prove to me that the flood actually happened. If you prove those, I will be very impressed.

First off, let's talk about the flood...........there is archaeological evidence that points to a cataclysmic event happening, which is the iridium layer. It was caused when a large meteor struck the earth and caused shockwaves over the entire world. Incidentally, one of the parts of the Mabul (mobilized waters of the flood) was that there was acid rain. Check a rabbi or Torah scholar for that one.

Next........let's look at the ark (which incidentally in Hebrew is "teva"). It is stated in the Torah that Noah took 476 different pairs of animals, not 1 of each from all the areas of the earth. And, with the many flood stories from many different cultures, it's easier to believe that God told a family from each continent what to take so that all species would survive. Then, if you're still having troubles with that, remember one thing.......embryos don't eat that much.

As far as people living to 1,000? Well........it is noted in the Torah that we ALL lived that long, at least until the flood happened. Afterwards? Well.....the earth (as well as mankind) were so weakened that we dropped down to 100.

And.......it's been in the news all over the place that people are now starting to live longer. There is a lady in Israel who is over 120 years old right now.

In otherwords, show A =/= A

You're pathetic attempt at word games only shows how ignorant and dishonest you are

Define kind? Ok

kind (kīnd)
n.

Archaic.
Manner or fashion.
idioms:
all kinds of Informal.

in kind
kind of Informal.
of a kind
You're dodging the question. Is 'king' equal to Species? Genus? Family? Kingdom?

Again, thanks for showing how dishonest your kind always is

I see so instead of arguing, you'd rather hurl insults. You ask me to define "kind" and I did. I ask you to show me where ( or when) a canine was something besides a canine. And naturally, you failed.

Dishonesty? hahahahahahaha not only are you dumb as a stump, but you're a comedian too. Who woulda thunk it?

I see so instead of arguing, you'd rather hurl insults. You ask me to define "kind" and I did.

Not in context.

I ask you to show me where ( or when) a canine was something besides a canine. And naturally, you failed.
You built a straw man and I was too smart to fall for it.

A group of individuals or instances sharing common traits; a category or sort:

Let me define it on other words,"kind" a class or group having characteristics in common.

Or perhaps this definition would suit you, : a group united by common traits or interests.

If you were half as smart as you percieve yourself to be, then you would have noticed I answered your stupid question and it was in context.

You should be embarrassed having me define "kind" in the first place. But hey, it could be that you're of limited education and I 'm not one to belittle the mentally challenged, so I'll give you a pass this time.

My "strawman" argument as you put it , is a valid argument because it weakens your argument. There are two species of Caninae the chart that was presented shown one species. The chart was supposed to prove evolution, which it didn't. To prove evolution you must show that the species of Caninaes evolved from a different species. The premise of Evolution is the widely held notion that all life is related and has descended from a common ancestor: the birds and the bananas, the fishes and the flowers -- all related. Now in order to prove evolution( as the chart claims to have done) you would have to show a link from one species to another. So my argument is not at all a straw man argument, it is in fact an argument that you cannot possibly win, therefore you dismiss it as a straw man argument, because that's what people like you do when you fail. And failing is something that you're obviously good at. IMO

The theory that all current life forms share a common ancestor requires fewer assumptions than the irrational belief that Jesus sat in heaven and made them out of life-clay. Your belief that God interfered with the natural order of the universe to create life implies that your god is not perfect or omniscient. If he was, he would have foreseen the need for life and stimulated the formation of the universe in such a way that life would have developed without his unnecessary meddling.

Er..the assumption that all life forms share a common ancestor is pretty much exactly what the bible tells us is true. Think about it.

Er..the assumption that all life forms share a common ancestor is pretty much exactly what the bible tells us is true. Think about it.

Not if interpreted literally, as you do. God isn't your biological ancestor.

A group of individuals or instances sharing common traits; a category or sort:

Let me define it on other words,"kind" a class or group having characteristics in common.

Or perhaps this definition would suit you, : a group united by common traits or interests.

Still dodging, I see. 'Kind' = what?

Moses took two of each group of animals with a common interest in badmitton? Or every biped? Answer the damned question. Wait.. you did, this time... you said 'kind'=Class

So, two animals of each class Means either:
(A) Two members of different species = no reproduction = no life

or

(B) One species. Of course, we have more than one species per Class, which means:

(A)Super-evolution... because that makes SO much more sense than the evil devil's evolution :rolleyes:

(B)You god had to make more animals... but the bible doesn't say that

or

(C) You and your religion are full of bullshit.

All evidence supports C, you're talking out your ass.

Wait, was it seven or two? Your god seems confused about how it happened
If you were half as smart as you perceive yourself to be, then you would have noticed I answered your stupid question and it was in context.
I didn't think you were THAT stupid. Evidently, I was wrong to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'll try to remember to treat you as the complete moron that you are in the future

You should be embarrassed having me define "kind" in the first place.

You should be embarrased for believing moses took 2 (or was it 7 of some, and 2 of others?) of each 'kind' onto a giant boat. Grow up. Santa's not real and there is no tooth fairy.

My "strawman" argument as you put it , is a valid argument because it weakens your argument[/QUOTE

Wrong. It just shows how stupid you are
There are two species of Caninae
We're talking about Canidae, not Caninae. Do try to keep up. 'Canine' in the common vernacular- as you used it - refers to dogs and dog-like animals. That is Canidae, as I said earlier. If you can't follow the discussion, kindly remove yourself from it so the smart people can continue.

You fail YET AGAIN

Come back when you have a clue.

The theory that all current life forms share a common ancestor requires fewer assumptions than the irrational belief that Jesus sat in heaven and made them out of life-clay. Your belief that God interfered with the natural order of the universe to create life implies that your god is not perfect or omniscient. If he was, he would have foreseen the need for life and stimulated the formation of the universe in such a way that life would have developed without his unnecessary meddling.

occasionally, you say something smart

We're talking about Canidae, not Caninae. Do try to keep up. 'Canine' in the common vernacular- as you used it - refers to dogs and dog-like animals. That is Canidae, as I said earlier. If you can't follow the discussion, kindly remove yourself from it so the smart people can continue.

You fail YET AGAIN

Speaking off the top of my head, there are probably around 20-50 species of canidae with probably all of those in the subfamily caninae. There might be a few which aren't in caninae but I would expect any split to really be at the suborder level not the subfamily level for canids anyway, not as a general taxonomic rule. Saying canidae is equivalent to saying caninae for all practical intents and purposes as it most likely contains the exact same species.

So they had 8 peeps to feed 50,000 animals and shovel all the shit off the ark, lest it sink from the weight? And how did they dispose of all the urine? Was the food on the top floor and the animals below where there's no air, or the other way around and 50,000 animals were pissing on their food?

(Anyways dude, 25,000 species isn't anywhere near the amount of species today on land, wassup with that?)

You fail YET AGAIN

Speaking off the top of my head, there are probably around 20-50 species of canidae with probably all of those in the subfamily caninae. There might be a few which aren't in caninae but I would expect any split to really be at the suborder level not the subfamily level for canids anyway, not as a general taxonomic rule. Saying canidae is equivalent to saying caninae for all practical intents and purposes as it most likely contains the exact same species.

The idiot is just trying to split hairs. He proved he was an idiot when he refered to Moses instead of Noah as taking two of every group of animals.

Personally I don't have the time nor the patience for such stupidity.

I pray he never procreates! I just hope I'm not too late.

The idiot is just trying to split hairs. He proved he was an idiot when he refered to Moses instead of Noah as taking two of every group of animals.

Your soul response is an ad hom based on my misspeaking? You've yet to address single point- because you can't

Personally I don't have the time nor the patience for such stupidity.

God created us. Who's to say how that works out biologically? We are made in his image, after all.
You don't even know what that means

Last edited:

Forum List

Back