New Testament Contradictions

Hi JB with Lonestar mentioned:

Because you guys have forgotten, the Topic is: "New Testament Contradictions" (link) by JB.

I answered much of JB's OP 'cut and paste' job in Post #154 for which he has no defending argument. This guy has DUPED these USMB members into playing his internet 'troll' (Wiki) game, where he pastes the work of somebody else in the OP 'and' sits back and attacks everybody for having an opinion one way or the other. Here is a prime example:

A group of individuals or instances sharing common traits; a category or sort:

Let me define it on other words,"kind" a class or group having characteristics in common.

Or perhaps this definition would suit you, : a group united by common traits or interests.

Still dodging, I see. 'Kind' = what?

Moses took two of each group of animals with a common interest in badmitton? Or every biped? Answer the damned question. Wait.. you did, this time... you said 'kind'=Class

So, two animals of each class Means either:
(A) Two members of different species = no reproduction = no life

or

(B) One species. Of course, we have more than one species per Class, which means:

(A)Super-evolution... because that makes SO much more sense than the evil devil's evolution

(B)You god had to make more animals... but the bible doesn't say that

or

(C) You and your religion are full of bullshit.

All evidence supports C, you're talking out your ass.

First of all, Noah's ark is an "Old Testament" account that you can read about in Genesis 6-9. Therefore, these guys are not even considering any "New Testament Contradiction" at all. Secondly, neither party is using one reference to Scripture, or anything else, and everybody is entitled to his bogus 'unsupported' opinion. JB is attacking Lonestar, because that is what trolls do . . . Thirdly, Noah's flood affected only the Euphrates Basin (Map), which is the earthly 'land' of the Garden of Eden for Adam, the "Promised Land" for Abraham, and the "Kingdom of Israel" for David depicted in this color-coded diagram:

41.jpg

Noah (skin for your mother Eve like Moses) only needed to take animals from the Euphrates Basin into the Ark and NOT animals from all over the cotton-picking earth! :0) The Lord God (Christ) heaped the water up like we see with Joshua, when the Jordan River divided for Israel to cross:

"Now then, take for yourselves twelve men from the tribes of Israel, one man for each tribe. It shall come about when the soles of the feet of the priests who carry the ark of the Lord, the Lord of all the earth, rest in the waters of the Jordan, the waters of the Jordan will be cut off, and the waters which are flowing down from above will stand in one heap.’ So when the people set out from their tents to cross the Jordan with the priests carrying the ark of the covenant before the people, and when those who carried the ark came into the Jordan, and the feet of the priests carrying the ark were dipped in the edge of the water (for the Jordan overflows all its banks all the days of harvest), the waters which were flowing down from above stood and rose up in one heap, a great distance away at ‘Adam,’ the city that is beside Zarethan; and those which were flowing down toward the sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea, were completely cut off. So the people crossed opposite Jericho.” Joshua 3:13-16.
You will the same ‘heaping’ of water for Elijah in 2Kings 2:8, when he struck the banks of the river with his mantle, so he and Elisha walked across as on dry land. You see the same thing for Moses (Eve) lifting up a staff and reaching out his hand over the Red Sea to divide it, and "the waters were like a wall to them on the right hand and on their left." Exodus 14:22. These are the same powers of the ‘two witnesses’ of Revelation 11, because these ‘two witnesses’ (Zech. 4:11-14) are none other than your father Adam (Abraham, Joshua, Elijah, David) and your mother Eve (Sarah, Noah, Moses, Bathsheba) returning again and again in various “skins” (Gen. 3:21 = diagram).

When you combine the powers of these two Bible prophets/witnesses, then you have the powers of the ‘original cultivator of the land of the Garden’ in your father Adam and his helper Eve. As difficult it is to accept (Matt. 11:13-14 = like Christ says about Elijah/David/Adam), Noah (like Moses) is just one more ‘skin’ for your mother Eve. The ‘bearded’ races on this planet are of ‘her seed’ (Gen. 3:15), as ‘gods’ (Ps. 82:6, Jn 10:34) from God’s Infinite Realm (far left). The difference for the coming “prophet” of Acts 3:22-23 is that he represents these ‘two witnesses’ sewn back together, or the physical universe (Eve/Noah/Moses = ‘all living’ = New Earth* in blue) and the invisible universe (Adam/Elijah/David = New Heavens in golden yellow) as “one.” The question is: How would you recognize him? :0)

Wait, was it seven or two? Your god seems confused about how it happened.

Just keep talking trash about the Lord our God, because JB is sawing off his own head using a very dull knife right in front of God's Mighty Angels. Even the secrets of men will be judged through Paul’s ‘my gospel’ (Rom. 2:16), and your scoffing at God is done in public and in plain sight of everyone.

If anybody has a real “New Testament Contradiction” they would like to see reconciled, then please send that in my direction and let us all see if ANY contradictions really exist in the New Testament. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
The idiot is just trying to split hairs. He proved he was an idiot when he refered to Moses instead of Noah as taking two of every group of animals.

Your soul response is an ad hom based on my misspeaking? You've yet to address single point- because you can't

Personally I don't have the time nor the patience for such stupidity.

I pray he never procreates! I just hope I'm not too late.

God created us. Who's to say how that works out biologically? We are made in his image, after all.
You don't even know what that means[/QUOTE]

Read the Mountains of Pi and actually all of Panic in Level 4, and get back to me, genius.:lol:

Last edited:
Wait, was it seven or two? Your god seems confused about how it happened.

Just keep talking trash about the Lord our God, because JB is sawing off his own head using a very dull knife right in front of God's Mighty Angels. Even the secrets of men will be judged through Paul’s ‘my gospel’ (Rom. 2:16), and your scoffing at God is done in public and in plain sight of everyone.
Notice he doesn't actually address the question- or my last set of questions. Who is really trolling, here?:lol:

God created us. Who's to say how that works out biologically? We are made in his image, after all.
If man had a biological relationship with God, that would imply that men are the literal descendants of God and that God produced us sexually. This isn't what you believe, is it?

BTW, clones aren't produced sexually. And many organisms switch from male to female to reproduce. Some just divide.

Go figure. Biology is complicated.

BTW, clones aren't produced sexually. And many organisms switch from male to female to reproduce. Some just divide.

Go figure. Biology is complicated.

Yet it always involves the transfer of genetic information and corresponding phenotypic traits from the parent organism to its offspring. You say that God is human-like. If he's our biological ancestor, does it not make sense to conclude that he reproduces like the humans created "in his image" rather than like an amoeba or a seahorse? If we were clones of God, we would possess the traits ascribed to him in Christian theology, correct?

That's all you theorizing. What you were saying is that according to the Bible we can't be biologically related to God. You're just using conjecture to support it, but nothing scriptural.

The fact is, we CAN be biologically related to God. Or we may not be. The bible doesn't rule out either one, nor does science.

If man had a biological relationship with God, that would imply that men are the literal descendants of God and that God produced us sexually. This isn't what you believe, is it?

No, it does not say that God produced us sexually, although that is a possibility, as it refers to the Earth as His Bride, so therefore, it could be possible.

It states that God gathered up dust and created Lillith and Adam, but Lillith got upset with being the submissive one during sex, so she uttered the secret Name of God and ran away.

God then created Eve out of the rib of Adam.

But, if you think about it, we all are literal descendants of God. He sent Yeshua down to earth to be the Word Made Flesh, and, since all people belong to the family of man, and since Yeshua was part of the family of man, as well as the fact that He walked the earth over 2009 years ago, that would make Him part of the family of man, and therefore one of our ancestors, which is to say, big brother to all of us, so in a round about way, we are His descendants.

So if god exists, who created he/she/it? And does god believe in a god too?

And if he made eve out of adam's rib, did it hurt when he yanked it out?

And when adam saw eve, did he pop a woody?

btw, I heard jesus got some wood on with someone, that true?

Last edited:
So if god exists, who created he/she/it? And does god believe in a god too?

And if he made eve out of adam's rib, did it hurt when he yanked it out?

And when adam saw eve, did he pop a woody?

btw, I heard jesus got some wood on with someone, that true?

Who created God? Nobody. Ever hear of the concept of Eternal? As far as does God believe in something bigger than Himself? Don't know. Might wanna go ask the Man Himself.

Did it hurt when God yanked a rib out of Adam? No. If you'd read the Bible, you would see that He put Adam to sleep prior to creating Eve. Think of it like surgery........does it hurt you when the doctor yanks out your appendix? No, because you're under anesthesia (i.e. sleeping).

Did Adam get excited when he saw Eve? Probably......ya can't shoot pool with a rope, and they had children.

As far as Yeshua having a child? Well......might want to check the Templars on that one, as they were the guardians of the Holy Grail. Some say that is the child that Yeshua had with Mary, and after Yeshua was crucified, she reportedly went to France.

Nobody created god because he doesn't exist?

And I've had multiple surgeries, and it fucking hurts like hell when you wake up.

And which part of the rib did he make the tits out of? No tit material in my ribs, I'm pretty sure.

Well, if you want to believe that God doesn't exist, then I feel sorry for you. Must kinda suck to not have any wonder in your life.

Yeah..........it does hurt a bit when you wake up, but it doesn't hurt that bad, I've had a surgery or two myself (at least, it doesn't if you're not a wimp).

As far as the "tit material"? Ever hear of stem cells? Pull out a bone, and you can grow them from the marrow.

Forum List

Back