New State Voter Fraud Units Find Few Cases From Midterms.

Bullshit.

All you people do is bleat, bloviate, bitch, whine, moan and complain when you lose. You cry "Voter Fraud" when there is no such fraud.

In order to support a charge of "Voter Fraud", must repeat must first have evidence of such fraud, and that is one thing you no life lying fucks do not have. You refuse to accept that the American Voters do not want you or your fasicst state.

Last edited:
How appropriate, because that's all you've got is " bullshit ".

That is all Cons have now, 100% pure unadulterated Grade-AAAA Bull Shit. We see their pattern now, they lose an election, there was Voter Fraud, never mind they have no proof. Cons cannot accept that American Voters are tired of their shit.

All you people do is bleat, bloviate, bitch, whine, moan and complain when you lose. You cry "Voter Fraud" when there is no such fraud.

In order to support a charge of "Voter Fraud", must repeat must first have evidence of such fraud, and that is one thing you no life lying fucks do not have. You refuse to accept that the American Voters do not want you or your fasicst state.
You filthy scum don't accept evidence..you're the liar.

Once again, just like 2020, there were few cases of voter fraud in the midterms.

This is why when the claims are still being made, everyone yawns.

I wrote in "None of these idiots" for every choice on my ballot. Woke up the next morning, and whadda ya know? Every race was won by an idiot. Some massive fraud went down, obviously.

No wonder they keep crying about the fraud, because they're the ones doing it.

Here is yet another in long line of RENAZIKLAN VOTER FRAUD!!!!!

Republican Candidate's Wife Arrested, Charged With Casting 23 Fraudulent Votes For Her Husband In The 2020 Election.​

The wife of an Iowa Republican who ran for Congress in 2020 was arrested Thursday and accused of casting 23 fraudulent votes on behalf of her husband.

In an 11-page indictment, prosecutors allege that Kim Phuong Taylor "visited numerous households within the Vietnamese community in Woodbury County," where she collected absentee ballots for people who were not present at the time. Taylor, who was born in Vietnam, then filled out and cast those ballots herself, the indictment alleges, "causing the casting of votes in the names of residents who had no knowledge of and had not consented to the casting of their ballots."

Taylor is also accused of signing voter registration forms on behalf of residents who were not present. In all, prosecutors allege, she engaged in 26 counts of providing false information and voting, three counts of fraudulent registration, and 23 counts of fraudulent voting. Each charge carries a maximum 5-year prison sentence.

Bleat, bloviate and Bitch?
Come back when we need safe spaces, coloring books, stuffed animals, days of work and school, therapy animals and scream at the sky nights.
Until then STFU and go make me a sandwich!

There one reason and one reason only for Sinema for changing her party affiliation from Democrat to Independent And that is because she knew was going to primaried next year. She has not held one town hall since being elected and she is less than responsive to the needs of her constituents. No way Democrats in Arizona would have vote for again. The bimbo Lying Kari Lake is sure to run for Senate (and lose). Ruben Gallego (D-Arizona Dist. 3) is already making noise that he will run and Sinema's chance of beating him in the primary are about the same as the Traitor admitting he lost the 2020.

Sinema has spent a whole bunch of her time with big money donors, most of which have for the most deserted her in droves. She could change party to ReNaziKlan because they would not have her in their party than they would have her any more than they West Virginia ReNaziKlans would have welcomed that shit stain.

She already her next gig as a Lobbyist lined up. She is in it for the money and that is where the money is.

Bleat, bloviate and Bitch?
Come back when we need safe spaces, coloring books, stuffed animals, days of work and school, therapy animals and scream at the sky nights.
Until then STFU and go make me a sandwich!

Go to Idon'tgiveafuck.com. You will understand how little I care for Reich Wing Fascist Bull Shit.

Like all democrats.

It is Fascist ReNaziKlans that stormed the U.S Capitol. I love my country. I served my country, you sit in your mother's bases in your shit stained boxers sucking sour milk and eat graham crackers.

Forum List

Back