Maricopa County certifying election is live....

It's over, Maricopa County's votes have been unanimously certified. Most of those that attended the public comment portion of the proceedings didn't bother to stick around for the answers to the questions that were raised.

It's over, Maricopa County's votes have been unanimously certified. Most of those that attended the public comment portion of the proceedings didn't bother to stick around for the answers to the questions that were raised.
It is not over. Elections now have 0 integrity in that state. We will see if anything can be done or if the criminals running this country will succeed in destroying everything this great country ever stood for. I understand you are rooting for the criminals to succeed and that makes you a traitor. Live with it.

It is not over. Elections now have 0 integrity in that state. We will see if anything can be done or if the criminals running this country will succeed in destroying everything this great country ever stood for. I understand you are rooting for the criminals to succeed and that makes you a traitor. Live with it.

Well said! ^^^

Arizona outrage: ‘The only thing you will be certifying is your corruption’​

Arizona's Cochise County has held out and refused to certify their election results by the state's deadline. A move strictly for show, as I'm sure they'll come around and not disenfranchise their county voters. However, that's based on my figuring that they're not dumb enough to possibly toss a U.S. congressional district and the state's Superintendent of Public Instruction from Republican to Democrat through the absence of their vote.

Arizona's Cochise County has held out and refused to certify their election results by the state's deadline. A move strictly for show, as I'm sure they'll come around and not disenfranchise their county voters. However, that's based on my figuring that they're not dumb enough to possibly toss a U.S. congressional district and the state's Superintendent of Public Instruction from Republican to Democrat through the absence of their vote.
What happened to the eqipment that was supposed to be checked and in top shape for the election failed miserably. It disenfranchised voters. The election has 0 integrity and should be redone. Hobbs should win again, right? What is the problem with restoring trust in elections?

BTW the title of this thread is misleading. The election will not be confirmed until Nov. 30th. Being informed is half the battle.

What happened to the eqipment that was supposed to be checked and in top shape for the election failed miserably. It disenfranchised voters. The election has 0 integrity and should be redone. Hobbs should win again, right? What is the problem with restoring trust in elections?

Maricopa County provided voters plenty of places to vote on election day. The vast majority of those were within a mile or two of another. I find the cries of voters being disenfranchised not dissimilar to those who believed the 2004 election was rigged for Bush because of voting machine problems in black urban areas which caused long wait times. Only back then, voters did not have opportunity to head elsewhere to vote.

Maricopa County Vote Centers - November 2022 - Google My Maps

Precious snowflakes emotionally over-invested in politics and who've been lied to because they'll send money to the grifters will never believe elections are fair if they lose. Grifters are making a shitload of money soaking the rubes.

Maricopa County provided voters plenty of places to vote on election day. The vast majority of those were within a mile or two of another. I find the cries of voters being disenfranchised not dissimilar to those who believed the 2004 election was rigged for Bush because of voting machine problems in black urban areas which caused long wait times. Only back then, voters did not have opportunity to head elsewhere to vote.

Maricopa County Vote Centers - November 2022 - Google My Maps
Stop the bullshit some areas were very seriously affected. They were Republican areas almost exclusively. Lie to someone else .The MSM is not covering this because even with no claims of fraud there were enough mistakes for another election. They know the vast majority of Americans would side with Lake.

Stop the bullshit some areas were very seriously affected. They were Republican areas almost exclusively. Lie to someone else .The MSM is not covering this because even with no claims of fraud there were enough mistakes for another election. They know the vast majority of Americans would side with Lake.

I provided you a map of all the choices of voting places available to Maricopa County voters. Your lack of a clue into what caused problems is clearly indicated by your statement that problems were mostly in Republican areas. And give this some thought, the Republicans who ran and oversaw the election were on those same ballots. Your stance makes no sense and is quite misguided.

1669688782407.png

I provided you a map of all the choices of voting places available to Maricopa County voters. Your lack of a clue into what caused problems is clearly indicated by your statement that problems were mostly in Republican areas. And give this some thought, the Republicans who ran and oversaw the election were on those same ballots. Your stance makes no sense and is quite misguided.
Shove your map. You are not an American, you just live here. No reply necessary.

What fraud?
~~~~~~

This is interesting.​

Maricopa County originally announced that on Election Day over 540,000 voters visited one of the 223 vote anywhere centers in the county.
But then when the votes were counted Maricopa County announced that 248,070 Election Day ballots were counted.

Maricopa County turnout numbers on Election Day at 8:00 PM:
Republicans received 52.7% of the vote.
“Other” received 30.7% of the vote.
Democrats received 16.6% of the vote.​

Forum List

Back