The Treachery Continues! Maricopa County Moves Election Certification to ONE HOUR Before They Were Subpoenaed to Cough Up Election Records

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
My God, these Maricopa County Election Board members need to be put in jail. Their open treachery is blatant.

notice-moved-maricopa.jpg

Last edited:
My God, these Maricopa County Election Board members need to be put in jail. Their open treachery is blatant.

Yes, the have till the 30th to finish the counting.

Maricopa is the epitome of the problems with electing corrupt RINOs.
They aren't a superior choice to Dems, they just hide their ill intentions better.
It actually makes them worse because the avg voter is clueless to their duplicity
no evidence of any election fraud as always... change the channel and stop being chumps of big oil big money big lie trump\ Murdoch GOP BS. The GOP robs you blind everyday with their tax tax rates for the rich period end of story and distract you with imaginary baloney of the hateful divisive sort.

no evidence of any election fraud as always... change the channel and stop being chumps of big oil big money big lie trump\ Murdoch GOP BS. The GOP robs you blind everyday with their tax tax rates for the rich period end of story and distract you with imaginary baloney of the hateful divisive sort.
Propaganda. My state gas tax is increasing 46 cents a gallon on January 1. I'm paying 4.40 now. Figure it out. Washington state. Democrats. Tell me again how rich I am.

Yes, the have till the 30th to finish the counting.
If this election stands the elections in this country will be meaningless. That plays right into the hands of the fascists now in power. In other words they do not want elections because they cannot win them without all of this TOTAL bullshit.

Anyone who has a honest bone in his or her body has to realize that. I am proud, very proud not to be a part of it. You scum that support this will gets yours soon enough. You are condeming future generations to conditions that will make slavery look like a cake walk.

Lake had her ass handed back to her.

Big sads for Trump's asseaters.

If this election stands the elections in this country will be meaningless. That plays right into the hands of the fascists now in power. In other words they do not want elections because they cannot win them without all of this TOTAL bullshit.

Anyone who has a honest bone in his or her body has to realize that. I am proud, very proud not to be a part of it. You scum that support this will gets yours soon enough.
Arizona sucks and always has.

Anyone who has a honest bone in his or her body has to realize that. I am proud, very proud not to be a part of it. You scum that support this will gets yours soon enough.
Refer to post #8, Clown.

Propaganda. My state gas tax is increasing 46 cents a gallon on January 1. I'm paying 4.40 now. Figure it out. Washington state. Democrats. Tell me again how rich I am.
Putin attacking Ukraine caused almost all this inflation despite your BS. After 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else we have the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness crime mental illness and hopelessness ever anywhere basically. We need to tax the rich again and invest in America again end of story. We are the only modern country without a living wage healthcare daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations a real mental health system and ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich more like their fair share again for God's sake, also we have the worst most divisive and hateful propaganda machine since adolf. great job..,Go electric lol.... No that is bad lol....

Putin attacking Ukraine caused almost all this inflation despite your BS. After 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else we have the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness crime mental illness and hopelessness ever anywhere basically. We need to tax the rich again and invest in America again end of story. We are the only modern country without a living wage healthcare daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations a real mental health system and ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich more like their fair share again for God's sake, also we have the worst most divisive and hateful propaganda machine since adolf. great job..,Go electric lol.... No that is bad lol....
I guess you didn't read my post. I'll try again. I live in Washington state. Run by democrats. Gasoline tax goes up 46 cents more a gallon on January 1. I'm paying 4.40 gallon now. So I'm paying 4.86 a gallon on January 1. So Putin put more tax on my Gasoline? Do you know how to tie your shoe laces?

Anyone who has a honest bone in his or her body has to realize that. I am proud, very proud not to be a part of it. You scum that support this will gets yours soon enough. You are condeming future generations to conditions that will make slavery look like a cake walk.
Stop listening to incredibly divisive hateful garbage propaganda, hater dupe. Poor America- there is no election vax global warming hoax or any of your other conspiracies.

I guess you didn't read my post. I'll try again. I live in Washington state. Run by democrats. Gasoline tax goes up 46 cents more a gallon on January 1. I'm paying 4.40 gallon now. So I'm paying 4.86 a gallon on January 1. So Putin put more tax on my Gasoline? Do you know how to tie your shoe laces?
As I said, no that is bad. I think they want you to buy an electric car, isn't a communist dictatorship... And global warming is actually an emergency.

I definitely want taxes on the rich not new taxes like this.... Crazy tree huggers lol. On the other hand great job I'm very proud of you!

The whole freakin election was live streamed and monitored by republican and democratic representatives. For you to continue to claim fraud is absurd. You are a talking point puppet. Try thinking for yourself.

Forum List

Back