New presidential rankings place Obama in top 10, Reagan and Trump below Biden

I have run him down in the past so will try to keep it shorter.

Why would a president that got over 630,000 Americans killed be called great?
Abraham Lincoln holds the absolute record for causing the most Americans to die in a war he started. I spent years of my earlier life defending this fucker. But when I knew all of the story about him, I parked his dead ass in last place.

Conservatives:

• Covid experts are wrong but meathead posters are right
  • Historian experts are wrong but meathead posters are right
  • BLS surveys are wrong but meathead posters know how many people are unemployed

Trumps record is 90% embellished. No wars? He dropped more bombs than Obama did. And that economy he brags about, was already in the making when he took office. "We did that." Not Trump.
Man, the leftist media must sure be pushing that Obama economy thing really hard. Sorry to disillusion all you liberal SUCKERS, who believed the BULLSHIT line, that Trump inherited a good economy from Obama.

HE DID NOT! Exactly the OPPOSITE is true. Obama's economy was badly SINKING, with 2 consecutive RECESSIONS in 2015, and more sinking GDPs in 2016.

Trump RESCUED us from the Obama mess, with continual RISING GDPs in 2017 and 2018. Try looking at the FACTS, before you post. And stop watching leftwing, lying media. I seem to have to correct this liberal media propaganda lie, just about every day, here.

1708293074940.png

1708293119418.png

I have run him down in the past so will try to keep it shorter.

Why would a president that got over 630,000 Americans killed be called great?
Abraham Lincoln holds the absolute record for causing the most Americans to die in a war he started. I spent years of my earlier life defending this fucker. But when I knew all of the story about him, I parked his dead ass in last place.
Lincoln played the hand he was dealt and saved the nation

No other man of the time could have done the same

Actually academics who have spent their lives studying the Presidents and don’t confer with Fox News for their rankings
Academics who have spent their lives studying the Presidents, SHOULD HAVE watched FoxNews and NewsMax. If they had, instead of being moronic ignoramuses, DUPED by liberal media, maybe they would have known this >>

1708293409242.png

And THIS >>>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did.
90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (35.2%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1647715683933-png.618281

Man, the leftist media must sure be pushing that Obama economy thing really hard. Sorry to disillusion all you liberal SUCKERS, who believed the BULLSHIT line, that Trump inherited a good economy from Obama.

HE DID NOT! Exactly the OPPOSITE is true. Obama's economy was badly SINKING, with 2 consecutive RECESSIONS in 2015, and more sinking GDPs in 2016.

Trump RESCUED us from the Obama mess, with continual RISING GDPs in 2017 and 2018. Try looking at the FACTS, before you post. And stop watching leftwing, lying media. I seem to have to correct this liberal media propaganda lie, just about every day, here.

View attachment 904474
Trump never averaged aver 3% and you grabbed your screen before it plummeted prior to covid in 2019 then of course died a death in 2020. Obama had a much higher average GDP over his administration than trump.

IMG_0542.jpeg

Top 5
Lincoln, FDR, Washington, Jefferson, Teddy

I would put Reagan and Obama in the top 10
Biden around 25
Bush 43 around 35

And Trump easily the worst modern President and maybe third from the worst ever behind Andrew Johnson and Buchanan

Reagan is overrated, IMO.

Academics who have spent their lives studying the Presidents, SHOULD HAVE watched FoxNews and NewsMax. If they had, instead of being moronic ignoramuses, DUPED by liberal media, maybe they would have known this >>

View attachment 904477
And THIS >>>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
46. the stimulus checks,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.

1647715683933-png.618281
Nice try at Trump Propaganda

His legacy is
He provided inept leadership during Covid
He destroyed US alliances
He pandered to dictators
He was impeached twice
He refused a peaceful transfer of power
Jan 6
91 felony charges

And you can directly blame his two direct predecessors for the issues Lincoln had to deal with prior to the Civil War.
Those two men, James Buchanan and Franklin Pierce (from my home state of NH ashamed to admit) incompetence led directly to said war that Lincoln had deal with.
Along with Andrew Johnson, these men occupy the bottom of the barrel in regard to Presidential ranking.

But...at the very bottom of that barrel, is Donald John Trump. Quite simply, will be remembered by history as the worst President this country ever elected.
At least none of the three ranked above him fomented insurrection and tried lay waste to our Constitution. :)

I think his rating has dropped over time

I think he broke a lot of what was working in the post-New Deal era. To be honest, I get his appeal, though. There was a time when I was younger when I was closer to Reagan in my politics than I was to Obama, but then I got an education and grew up.

That is the Myth. I know it by heart. I used to tell that bullshit on forums.

What was he forced to do? No, FORCED!!!!

View attachment 904477
And THIS >>>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
27. MCA deal,
46. the stimulus checks,

1647715683933-png.618281
None of these are accomplishments that can be attributed to Trump. These are a talking points list from a campaign website.
Trump blew the response to the pandemic. And the voters showed him the door.

Trump's one accomplishment during his term is the signing of the First Step Act. That's it.

And you can directly blame his two direct predecessors for the issues Lincoln had to deal with prior to the Civil War.
Those two men, James Buchanan and Franklin Pierce (from my home state of NH ashamed to admit) incompetence led directly to said war that Lincoln had deal with.
Along with Andrew Johnson, these men occupy the bottom of the barrel in regard to Presidential ranking.

But...at the very bottom of that barrel, is Donald John Trump. Quite simply, will be remembered by history as the worst President this country ever elected.
At least none of the three ranked above him fomented insurrection and tried lay waste to our Constitution. :)
I think Buchanan, Pierce, Filmore and Johnson were weak and inept

Trump is blatantly corrupt

Trump never averaged aver 3% and you grabbed your screen before it plummeted prior to covid in 2019 then of course died a death in 2020. Obama had a much higher average GDP over his administration than trump.

View attachment 904479
1. From Q4 of 2019 through Q1 of 2019, Trump had 2 quarter of RISING GDPs (exact opposite of Obama's 4 SINKING ones. Strike 1.

2. The 2020 GDP plummet was a DEMOCRAT plummet casused by
the Democrat plan to collapse the economy and then blame it on Trump, as you are ludicrously trying to do here now, and which I have refuted 1000 times in this forum. Ho hum.

Whatever happened from Covid is on Democrats, who initiated the whole goofball thing, when Fauci and Obama's NIH gave the Wuhan lab millions$$$ for gain of function research, and they created the virus.

Democrats made it worse, when Pelosi (wanting to keep the economy bad) refused to allow stimulus checks to be sent out, and Democrats made it worse by keeping shutdowns going.

Trump fixed all that in July 2020, by urging reopening the economy, and we had the largest GDP growth quarter in US history (34.8%)

3. Obama's first 6 years were essentailly postrecession BOUNCE which would have been good no matter who was president. After the bounce wore off, and Obama was on his own (2015), we got 2 consecutive recessions, and 2016 wasnt much better. Strike 3.

I think Buchanan, Pierce, Filmore and Johnson were weak and inept

Trump is blatantly corrupt
But nobody has ever shown/proven that. Instead all the prosecutors (Jack Smith, Fani Willis, Alvin Bragg) are all in hot water, and being kicked out of court, if not sent to jail themselves. :biggrin:

That is the Myth. I know it by heart. I used to tell that bullshit on forums.

What was he forced to do? No, FORCED!!!!
Not at all

No other President at that time could have saved the union

Your choice is Pierce, Filmore, Buchanan or Andrew Johnson

Forum List

Back