New Poll Revealing Biden's Approval Rating Leaves CNN Host Stunned: 'Lowest for Any American President'

Nah, sorry, even your MAGA-appointed judges and your MAGA-AG Bill Barr don't agree with you. SCOTUS didn't touch these cases either.

You're just kicking around conspiracy theories that informed people don't believe in.

Your Cult doesn't believe.

Well Bidens policies were talked about like 2% of the time in the media/politics landscape, that’s not debatable.

Oh no argument from me that mainstream news is entertainment-driven and doesn't talk much about news. I can't disagree with that take, but Biden spelled out what he intended to do. The only curveball I can think of is that he's been actually less of any enemy of fossil fuels than I thought he would be. And he hasn't always 'followed the science' when it comes to COVID.

He hid in his basement for most of his campaign

He did, but Trump would have been wise to do so himself. He nearly died by hosting stupid-as-fuck gatherings of dozens or even hundreds of people while COVID was raging. Herman Cain *did* die as a result of attending one of his rallies.

He did, but Trump would have been wise to do so himself. He nearly died by hosting stupid-as-fuck gatherings of dozens or even hundreds of people while COVID was raging. Herman Cain *did* die as a result of attending one of his rallies.
No, I think presidential candidates should have to be exposed to the public and withstand scrutiny. The fact that Biden hid in his basement while the media carried the water proves how effective the media-DNC-big tech cartel is, which should be scary to any American.

However, I’ve noticed that leftists don’t mind or even cheer massive corruption and abuses of power if it benefits them.

And by the way, anyone "stunned" by Biden's low #'s obviously lives in an alternate reality. My god, how even a third of voters approve of this catastrophe is mind-boggling!

I can understand a large percentage of voters saying they'll vote for Biden again, since the partisans will always vote for their side regardless. However, how anyone can say they believe Biden is doing a good job, is simply insanity.

Biden is better than the alternative from either party.

I really don’t think he much did. He just bumbled and stumbled his way through reiterated media anti-Trump talking points.

And again, Being that he was hiding in his basement, he didn’t lay out much of anything

I'm obviously not a mind reader, and it's just a pull-it-out-of-my-ass hypothesis, but I think that the basement thing is partly why summa yous can't believe Biden won fairly and squarely. I can understand that to a degree.

On one hand you've got a president who's like a rock star to his supporters and he's out at rallies and pressing the flesh, pretty much running a traditional campaign. And then you've got an older, quieter guy who doesn't really grab headlines and yeah, it seemed like he was campaigning from inside a bubble or a bunker. So I can kind of understand the thought How the fuck did this happen? if you're one of his supporters.

Beyond that I think people - a lot, not just MAGA - spend time around people with similar attitudes and views, so it's easy for people to convince themselves that everyone's seeing the same thing. I think Hillary Clinton supporters had a similar experience in 2016.

I really don’t think he much did. He just bumbled and stumbled his way through reiterated media anti-Trump talking points.

And again, Being that he was hiding in his basement, he didn’t lay out much of anything
Biden 306
Trump 232

All while hiding in his basement.

How did those Super Spreader events work out for Trump?

No, I think presidential candidates should have to be exposed to the public and withstand scrutiny. The fact that Biden hid in his basement while the media carried the water proves how effective the media-DNC-big tech cartel is, which should be scary to any American.

Well to be accurate, Biden did make in-person campaign stops and public appearances; he just didn't make as many as Trump.

Biden 306
Trump 232

All while hiding in his basement.

How did those Super Spreader events work out for Trump?

Indeed.

If anything, I think Trump coming down with severe COVID after minimizing the impact for so long while so many people died is probably, more than any one thing, what killed his re-election.

To be completely honest, the first few weeks of the pandemic, I thought he was handling it pretty well. He handled the economic impact well. I can't take that away from him. But I think he got fed up with the fact that the pandemic didn't just magically go away and his base of supporters started making public health mandates a campaign topic.

When the fall surge happened, that was the beginning of the end of his campaign, IMO. I think he would have won had he just toned down some of his denialism . He shoulda' let Rand Paul and surrogates do the Fauci-bashing for him.

Indeed.

If anything, I think Trump coming down with severe COVID after minimizing the impact for so long while so many people died is probably, more than any one thing, what killed his re-election.

To be completely honest, the first few weeks of the pandemic, I thought he was handling it pretty well. He handled the economic impact well. I can't take that away from him. But I think he got fed up with the fact that the pandemic didn't just magically go away and his base of supporters started making public health mandates a campaign topic.

When the fall surge happened, that was the beginning of the end of his campaign, IMO. I think he would have won had he just toned down some of his denialism . He shoulda' let Rand Paul and surrogates do the Fauci-bashing for him.

Trump only concern about COVID was that it not affect his chance of re-election

He made an initial effort to act Presidential but was unwilling to make hard decisions…..he left those to the Governors

His Super Spreader events were conducted in Red States where everyone told him how great he is.

Biden came out of his basement to visit Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin ……states that flipped the election

Forum List

Back