RFK Jr.: "You have fifty top level CIA agents who agree to collaborate in a project to fix an election."

Wow, RFK Jr. agrees the 2020 election was stolen. The guy maybe a democrat but he's using common sense.

Camelot is MAGA?

How did that happen? How did they become the Taliban Nazi racists from hell?

Oh well, time for Democrats to cancel Camelot and the Kennedy legacy

How should we begin to trash them all?

Wow, RFK Jr. agrees the 2020 election was stolen. The guy maybe a democrat but he's using common sense.

RFK Jr. has gone full-on nutbar.

Someone didn't give him enough attention apparently, so he's out for revenge. Either that or he's decided that pimping conspiracy theories is easy money.

Says you who has claimed multiple nationalities, places of birth and where you grew up.
giphy.gif

Someone didn't give him enough attention apparently, so he's out for revenge. Either that or he's decided that pimping conspiracy theories is easy money.
What happened to trashing him as a white supremacist?

Or will that come later?

Outside of blasting the FauxiFlu fascism, he's still a moonbat.

But he's a moonbat who can also look at probabilities and recognize when he's being gaslighted.
why is he a moonbat?

besides he's a dim?

Very likable guy.

Which makes me very suspicious of him.

Not to say all democrats are inherently bad, but the majority of them right now are. There didn't used to be so many evil scheming America hating democrats as there are right now. Tulsi gabbard was one of the last real democrats and her party ran her off with their bullshit.

In the back of my mind I can see their party putting a wolf in sheep's clothing.

What happened to trashing him as a white supremacist?

Or will that come later?

That will come later probably. Like anything else, when the truth comes out they will just pivot to something else and run with it.

"That man is a liar!"

1 year later

"he told the truth and everyone knows it?.........that man is a racist!"

Last edited:
Camelot is MAGA?

How did that happen? How did they become the Taliban Nazi racists from hell?

Oh well, time for Democrats to cancel Camelot and the Kennedy legacy

How should we begin to trash them all?
I'm not trashing RK Jr

he's the only dim I've ever seen who spoke truth (to speak of)

Which makes me very suspicious of him.

Not to say all democrats are inherently bad, but the majority of them right now are. There didn't used to be so many evil scheming America hating democrats as there are right now. Tulsi gabbard was one of the last real democrats and her party ran her off with their bullshit.

In the back of my mind I can see their party putting a wolf in sheep's clothing.
he seems to think for himself

which proves all by itself he is not one of them.

so who are u voting for?

I have not read many of you posts at this time

Says you who has claimed multiple nationalities, places of birth and where you grew up.

You just can't read. I'm an American who grew up in the Middle East. Is that too complicated for you?

50 former senior intelligence officials.....Who are all private citizens and are free to endorse whoeverthefuck they want. Was signing the letter in any way illegal?

"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal aSorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

Forum List

Back