New Lincoln Project Ad: The Wall

sddefault.jpg

My comment:
A picture is worth 1000 words and this one says it all.

sddefault.jpg

My comment:
Is this RACIST DemoKKKrat claiming that all those Mexican National Guard, now guarding our southern border, thanks to Trump, have shot 175000 of your ILLEGALS?

RACIST!

This ad is particularly moving for me because one of those caskets represents my favorite aunt who died of the virus in April.

The number is now 180 thousand dead.

How many more will die needlessly?

There’s some irony in this ad campaign.
How many of those caskets represent the Americans who have been killed by the wetbacks the Dems create sanctuary for?

This ad is particularly moving for me because one of those caskets represents my favorite aunt who died of the virus in April.

The number is now 180 thousand dead.

How many more will die needlessly?

Who knew TDS could bring down ENTIRE political PACS??? I think the Derangement is mutating.. This is more god damned annoying than that screechy preacher at the Dem 2020 Telethon that came on just as I tuned in and had eyes bugging out and SCREAMING at me that "You're ALL GOIN TO HELL BECAUSE YOU BUILT A WALL"... Wow -- that wins hearts and minds.. I think progressivism IS a religion because of cheap shots like that..

And now these "never Trumpers" are trying to insinuate any kind of ACTUAL connection between Immigration policy and handling Covid.. There is none.. Other than the drama and waste of money that the Lincoln project just crapped out for a failed ad campaign.. NO ONE undecided is gonna believe you can't build a wall and fight a pandemic at the same time... IN FACT HAVING A wall just might make sense for a MORE SERIOUS pandemic...

If Beijing Joe had the call, the deaths in the US would be over a million.

On Jan. 31, President Trump issued the travel restrictions from China. One day after the travel restrictions were put into place, Biden said in Iowa, “We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus… This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia – hysterical xenophobia – and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”
You know who IS the president, don't you boy?

Hypotheticals don't apply here.

We are dealing with reality.

trump is president. He could have taken the proper steps to stop this virus but he didn't.

His response to this virus has been the worst.

None of this had to happen. Obama set up a system to stop viruses and epidemics in the nations they originate.

trump dismantled the whole system thus allowing the virus to run rampant in the world. He ignored the virus at first and has not done much to stop it at all ever. He has done a lot to make it spread throughout the nation.

A real leader would have not dismantled the system to stop epidemics. A real leader would have taken quick and decisive action when he first learned about it.

A real leader would have done everything to protect this nation and our people.

All trump did was make the situation worse.

NOTHING there has anything to do with the wall... And most of what's there is just general hatred and WAAAY TFuck short of specifics.. He was working on the virus while YOU Freakin' turds were ABSORBED IN HIS IMPEACHMENT... He issued the China travel ban a day or BEFORE the Senate vote...

WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU on covid when the IMPEACHMENT was "YOUR WALL"??????????

On Jan. 31, President Trump issued the travel restrictions from China. One day after the travel restrictions were put into place, Biden said in Iowa, “We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus…
And Biden was RIGHT!!!! Tramp acted too late, he already let the Trump-45 virus in while he was kissing Xi's ass to get him to buy American farm products. By the time of Tramp's partial travel ban the proper action would have been testing, tracing and self-isolation, which if it had been enacted instead of the token travel ban would have made the shut-down unnecessary.

On Jan. 31, President Trump issued the travel restrictions from China. One day after the travel restrictions were put into place, Biden said in Iowa, “We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus… This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia – hysterical xenophobia – and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

Doesn't change the fact that the mortality rate is only 1.4% of cases.
A moronic %.
The proper % is CLOSED cases which has a mortality rate of 5%.

You can tell how effective the ad is from the squealing coming from Trump's pigs. Lotsa oinking on this thread. That means it was an effective ad.

Your blob is campaigning on 180,000 dead Americans on his watch. It'll be over 200,000 by election day. And he's doing little more than golfing.

A moronic %.

Mortality rate is below 0.25%.. You guys are arguing over CASE Mortality rates... The diff is that OVERALL mortality rate answers the question "Am i gonna die from Covid" -- while the CASE mortality rates answer the question "I GOT covid -- am i gonna die"... Big diff...

Most people what to know the OVERALL risk of dying from COVID just being in the general population.. That's the number around 0.25%..

The CASE mortality is misleading to the general public also if you DONT EXPLAIN the diff..
because STILL over 80% of deaths are folks over 64 or so.... And virtually no deaths for kids...

Last edited:
over 80% of deaths are folks over 64 or so.... And virtually no deaths for kids...
Are you sure? Or is this just another made up back of the envelope bullshit calculation.

over 80% of deaths are folks over 64 or so.... And virtually no deaths for kids...
Are you sure? Or is this just another made up back of the envelope bullshit calculation.

Those are DEATH RATES -- not total number of deaths in that age class... Too tired... BBL...

Hypotheticals don't apply here.

We are dealing with reality.

trump is president. He could have taken the proper steps to stop this virus but he didn't.

His response to this virus has been the worst.

None of this had to happen. Obama set up a system to stop viruses and epidemics in the nations they originate.

trump dismantled the whole system thus allowing the virus to run rampant in the world. He ignored the virus at first and has not done much to stop it at all ever. He has done a lot to make it spread throughout the nation.

A real leader would have not dismantled the system to stop epidemics. A real leader would have taken quick and decisive action when he first learned about it.

A real leader would have done everything to protect this nation and our people.

All trump did was make the situation worse.

NOTHING there has anything to do with the wall... And most of what's there is just general hatred and WAAAY TFuck short of specifics.. He was working on the virus while YOU Freakin' turds were ABSORBED IN HIS IMPEACHMENT... He issued the China travel ban a day or BEFORE the Senate vote...

WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU on covid when the IMPEACHMENT was "YOUR WALL"??????????

If I comment on our message are you going to send me another of your threatening messages? If so, go for it. The fact remains, not enough was done and still isn't being done by the Rump administration to combat Covid 19. Rump is still soft pedaling it just not as much as he was a month ago and certainly not as much as he wast 2 months ago and beyond. His refusal to accept it as being as serious as it really is cost at least a hundred thousand lives or more. Your covering for him means that YOU are guilty of those same hundred thousand lives because you are part of the reason he thinks he can continue doing so. You have blood on your hands.

A moronic %.

BS, you terrified little lemming are being led by your noses into colapsing our Nation over a lie.

You can tell how effective the ad is from the squealing coming from Trump's pigs. Lotsa oinking on this thread. That means it was an effective ad.

Your blob is campaigning on 180,000 dead Americans on his watch. It'll be over 200,000 by election day. And he's doing little more than golfing.
Hoping for more deaths so they can make Trump look bad.
A new low even for Dems.

On Jan. 31, President Trump issued the travel restrictions from China. One day after the travel restrictions were put into place, Biden said in Iowa, “We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus…
And Biden was RIGHT!!!! Tramp acted too late, he already let the Trump-45 virus in while he was kissing Xi's ass to get him to buy American farm products. By the time of Tramp's partial travel ban the proper action would have been testing, tracing and self-isolation, which if it had been enacted instead of the token travel ban would have made the shut-down unnecessary.
Get over it. It's just a frickin flu bug.

Biden said in Iowa, “We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus…

Biden is awesome!!

What were his awesome policy recommendations on Feb 1? Link?

sddefault.jpg

My comment:

Actually it says 180 thousand words.

From 180 thousand people who didn't have to die.

You sound demented. Are you a Redeemer? Think you can stop a pandemic with zero deaths? Leftists don't understand risk.. Don't know how to manage it.. Just wont TOLERATE any risk in their lives.. So I'm SURE to you if would have been a failure if the death rate was the LOWEST in the world.. Actually, in terms of death per 100,000 -- we've done quite well..

Forum List

Back