New Jobs Openings Surge, Biden is the Jobs President

In my personal life I did better financially when Trump was in office.
Financially, it was sometimes hard to spend money because of Covid, which Trump called a hoax. His actions were too little too late for many. They are dead, so financially their problems are over. They can thank Trump for that.

bozo Biden and the Dimtards destroy the economy.
Then when people slowly recover from the devastation, rebuild their businesses, and start hiring people.
Biden and the same idiot Democrats rush to claim credit for it. .. :cuckoo:
How did Biden and the Democrats destroy the country again? Can you give us details?

Financially, it was sometimes hard to spend money because of Covid, which Trump called a hoax. His actions were too little too late for many. They are dead, so financially their problems are over. They can thank Trump for that.
I got to keep more of my paycheck when Trump was in office. That is my experience.

There has indeed been a lot of part time and lower laying jobs created by the private sector since states opened up after the COVID hysteria died down.

In the mean time many large companies which provide high paying career type positions are laying off people in droves.

Then to top it off, inflation is still severely out-pacing wage growth.

What are you talking what do I have to pay back they already took it.
The $2 trillion dollar tax cut that you kind of enjoyed and p-assed by Trump, was not an investment. It was primarily used to help the wealthy, while regular tax payers are hit with the bill. You don't know that do you?

Jobs Jobs and more Jobs !!!!!

This morning the JOLTs job openings data surge to 11+M !!!

Go Joe !

We currently have the best labor market ever.
Just to be clear, under Trump the max was only 7M JOLTs openings, Biden has destroyed that. Biden has destroyed Trump.

Why is Biden's Job market so much better than Trumps? Because Trump handed out $ trillions in tax cuts to the ultra wealthy, which does little to boost the economy. Biden passed the inflation reduction act AND infrastructure bill which has produced an incredible amount of jobs, and will continue to create jobs.

People have a choice, tax cuts for the ultra wealthy that then turn into GOP campaign donations but do little to boost the economy (that's why Trump had weak low GDP growth and mega massive world record debt), or great jobs for the middle class, that then boosts the economy.

This is why the economy does better under Dems than republicans. Even if we have a FED induced recession the economy will recover strongly due to Biden's incredibly strong labor market.

The "Banker" is again fooled by a fake statistic. Job openings don't mean shit, they don't generate revenue it just indicates that companies are having trouble keeping employees or getting back to pre Covid employment levels. You would think someone who calls himself The Banker would have a clue about economics.

There has indeed been a lot of part time and lower laying jobs created by the private sector since states opened up after the COVID hysteria died down.

In the mean time many large companies which provide high paying career type positions are laying off people in droves.

Then to top it off, inflation is still severely out-pacing wage growth.
1.1 million people died over the Covid hysteria. Boy, you're a real prick aren't you?

The "Banker" is again fooled by a fake statistic. Job openings don't mean shit, they don't generate revenue it just indicates that companies are having trouble keeping employees or getting back to pre Covid employment levels. You would think someone who calls himself The Banker would have a clue about economics.
If it's fake, where's your link proving it is fake? Exactly, your proof includes two buckets of shit. Get lost loser.

Forum List

Back