New Jobs Openings Surge, Biden is the Jobs President

Did you ask me how I felt about it? Do you know? Do you know me? How exactly am I a traitor?

I said that the door opens both ways, and you know exactly why. And what did you say about it? An emoji laugh. Want to know why? Because you know I'm right. You had no counter argument, so you surrendered with an emoji.
I do know you.... and you can see I do... and that's what enrages you...

First, they returned us to a condition of being dependent upon foreign oil. This created the inflation we are experiencing which is destroying the life savings of millions of people.

Next they depleted our military to the point we would run out of critical weapons systems and ammunition in a week of battle.

Then they opened the southern border allowing millions of people into the country stressing our social services and putting national security at risk.

Finally they have brought us closer than ever to a nuclear exchange with more than one nation.
Negative! Oil companies slowed production on their own, on purpose, and took time to conveniently pay their investors.

Inflation was due mostly to covid that interrupted supply and demand. We saw that very early on.

And there is zero proof that our military is ill equipped. We have maintained the largest military budget of any country in the world. Where do you get this stupid shit?

There is no such thing as opening a border. The reason these refugees come here is because of our eighty year long standing relationship with Imperialism. That's not a Democrat thing bozo, that's an American thing. Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

They? 🤪 Trump made us weak with Russia by cozying up to a dictator who helped him get elected. Once the divorce was finalized, Putin thought he was Mr. hot shot with Biden, and the rest is history. Putin is a murdering, imperialistic, dictator. Enough said.

It won’t slow inflation. They need to get spending under control. Debt is the big problem.
Correcting supply and demand will get spending down. Covid and Trumps slow response put the econony into a tail spin.

Do you not understand why there was high inflation in the beginning?

Correcting supply and demand will get spending down. Covid and Trumps slow response put the econony into a tail spin.

Do you not understand why there was high inflation in the beginning?

Because the Biden Administration is comprised totally and solely of economic idiots.

I do know you.... and you can see I do... and that's what enrages you...

The fact that you are unable to explain intelligently, and, not at all, how I am a traitor, tells us that your claims are nothing but lies. Without knowing how or why I am a traitor, tells us that you don't know me. You are nothing more than a bull shitter, with no worthy debating apparatus at all.

Here's what they're not telling you..........

MANY of those "new" jobs are GOVERNMENT JOBS. The Biden Adminstration using new excess taxes to expand government power.
That DOES NOT LEAD TO AN IMPROVED GDP. Just the opposite.

Also, MANY of those jobs are being misrepresented. They are actually not "New" jobs at all , but rather a large segment of work at homers returning to office based positions as the fake "Covid" pandemic winds down.. The Federal government is ending work at home programs and calling those "New" jobs. They are not.

Finally, the current administration is corrupt. As possibly was the previous one. They all are. The numbers you get are their fabrications. believe it at your own peril.

That answer comes straight out of the playbook for idiots. Stop reading that book.

There is one of your main problems right there.
Books versus real world.
Stop being a child
Grow up, be an adult.

Forum List

Back