New Jobs Openings Surge, Biden is the Jobs President

There has indeed been a lot of part time and lower laying jobs created by the private sector since states opened up after the COVID hysteria died down.

In the mean time many large companies which provide high paying career type positions are laying off people in droves.

Then to top it off, inflation is still severely out-pacing wage growth.

The $2 trillion dollar tax cut that you kind of enjoyed and p-assed by Trump, was not an investment. It was primarily used to help the wealthy, while regular tax payers are hit with the bill. You don't know that do you?
I am pretty poor. So I always overpay.

Traitors are the ones happy about Americas borders being wide open.... People like you who make up shit on a daily basis are pissed.
That was not in anger it was stating a fact... and it was yesterday dumbfuck not today.... freakin moron idiot....

Traitors are the ones happy about Americas borders being wide open.... People like you who make up shit on a daily basis are pissed.
Did I hit a traitors nerve with my comment?... I guess you know what you are....

Huge gain in jobs
Lowest unemployment in decades
Sound leadership

Biden is going to win, win and win some more in 2024!

• Love
Reactions: BWK
The "Banker" is again fooled by a fake statistic. Job openings don't mean shit, they don't generate revenue it just indicates that companies are having trouble keeping employees or getting back to pre Covid employment levels. You would think someone who calls himself The Banker would have a clue about economics.
Don't yap, cretin.

• Funny
The deficit, brick.

The money they borrowed to pay for their spending increases.
Trump spent far more on giving tax cuts for the elites and super rich!!! The American people defeated your party in 2018 because of your cuts that effected the middle class and population very negatively. What you do is the brink. What we do will win, win and win some more!!!! 4 more years!!!! 4 more years!!!!

• Thanks
How did Biden and the Democrats destroy the country again? Can you give us details?
First, they returned us to a condition of being dependent upon foreign oil. This created the inflation we are experiencing which is destroying the life savings of millions of people.

Next they depleted our military to the point we would run out of critical weapons systems and ammunition in a week of battle.

Then they opened the southern border allowing millions of people into the country stressing our social services and putting national security at risk.

Finally they have brought us closer than ever to a nuclear exchange with more than one nation.

First, they returned us to a condition of being dependent upon foreign oil. This created the inflation we are experiencing which is destroying the life savings of millions of people.

Next they depleted our military to the point we would run out of critical weapons systems and ammunition in a week of battle.

Then they opened the southern border allowing millions of people into the country stressing our social services and putting national security at risk.

Finally they have brought us closer than ever to a nuclear exchange with more than one nation.
First, they returned us to a condition of being dependent upon foreign oil

Oil and gas production are nearing records.

We were impoting oil even when Neil Cavuto was yacking about Energy Independence.

This created the inflation we are experiencing

Uhhhh....no.

• Thanks
Oil and gas production are nearing records.

We were impoting oil even when Neil Cavuto was yacking about Energy Independence.

Uhhhh....no.
Everything I posted is a documented fact.

Inflation was at 1.4%and steady for years before Biden took office.

We were not relying on foreign oil before Biden took office.

Military readiness was in a good place before Biden took office.

Our southern border was more secure than it had been in decades before Biden took over. We can’t even protect our airspace under Biden.

Biden in cooperation with the left is destroying the country.

Last edited:
In my personal life I did better financially when Trump was in office.
When Obama was in office my 401k steadily declined. The day Trump was elected it stopped. Fact. Leftist scum deny it but it's true.

I am pretty poor. So I always overpay.
So, if that's the case, don't you think it's pretty disgusting that poor people and others have to pay that money back, because most of us pay taxes, other than the ultra wealthy, end up paying hardly nothing? And in many cases, nothing at all. Why would anyone with a functioning brain support that?

That was not in anger it was stating a fact... and it was yesterday dumbfuck not today.... freakin moron idiot....
Did you ask me how I felt about it? Do you know? Do you know me? How exactly am I a traitor?

I said that the door opens both ways, and you know exactly why. And what did you say about it? An emoji laugh. Want to know why? Because you know I'm right. You had no counter argument, so you surrendered with an emoji.

Forum List

Back