New Jobs Openings Surge, Biden is the Jobs President

Let me make this as simple as I can for you.

Right now a Democrat is in the White House. So the GQP downplays good economic news. This would happen whether it's Biden or any other Democrat.

When a Republican is in the White House, the Democrats will do the same thing. Downplay good news. That is one of the many sad behaviors of hyper-partisans.

If this is still too complicated for you, I'm afraid that's the best I can do.
You said what you said... simple enough for everyone to understand....

Jobs Jobs and more Jobs !!!!!

This morning the JOLTs job openings data surge to 11+M !!!

Go Joe !

We currently have the best labor market ever.
Just to be clear, under Trump the max was only 7M JOLTs openings, Biden has destroyed that. Biden has destroyed Trump.

Why is Biden's Job market so much better than Trumps? Because Trump handed out $ trillions in tax cuts to the ultra wealthy, which does little to boost the economy. Biden passed the inflation reduction act AND infrastructure bill which has produced an incredible amount of jobs, and will continue to create jobs.

People have a choice, tax cuts for the ultra wealthy that then turn into GOP campaign donations but do little to boost the economy (that's why Trump had weak low GDP growth and mega massive world record debt), or great jobs for the middle class, that then boosts the economy.

This is why the economy does better under Dems than republicans. Even if we have a FED induced recession the economy will recover strongly due to Biden's incredibly strong labor market.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Biden has given us the best labor market ever, and jealous Trumpers are trying to discredit that because Biden they can't stand to see Biden's economy better than Trumps

All the America hating, treasonous traitors are pushing thumbs down on Biden's booming labor market showing they hate America and only care about the republican party.
Just another example of the disgraceful party over country mentality of republicans. Republicans hate America and care more about political parties than America.
This is just more proof of that.
shame on you traitors.
Had to scroll back up and give a thumbs down to the OP after this snowflake cry fest. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Joe has passed an infrastructure bill that this country desperately needs. and continues to speed along our recovery from the Covid pandemic. The man is simply doing an amazing job!

:thankusmile:
Gotta link to all the infrastructure projects underway already from that bill?

Joe has passed an infrastructure bill that this country desperately needs. and continues to speed along our recovery from the Covid pandemic. The man is simply doing an amazing job!

:thankusmile:
Definitely.

Trump and Bush gave huge wasteful handouts to Billionaires.
Biden has given good paying jobs to the middle class.
I think its obvious which is better.

trump-derangement-syndrome-mental-hospital-sign.jpg
What's not to loathe?

Specifically...

Jobs??? we better have jobs for the estimated 2.3 million illegal migrants and 1 million got a ways Biden has let loose into America... the ones he doesn't need jobs for are the hundreds of terrorists he also allowed to come in... they have a job... blowing us up.....

Oh yeah...there are bombs going off all over the place. It's worse than in the Donbas!!!!

or

perhaps you're an idiot!!!

It will be an easy win for Biden. This attack on millions of Americans that the republican party is currently doing isn't going to break the blue wall. The only reason Trump did it in 2016 is because he ran on bringing jobs back, anti-outsourcing and jobs. He has been found to be a liar and a snake and no better then any other. Biden will walk back into office because the majority values human rights and decency. You're over playing a losing hand.

Forum List

Back