New Jobs Openings Surge, Biden is the Jobs President

Jobs Jobs and more Jobs !!!!!

This morning the JOLTs job openings data surge to 11+M !!!

Go Joe !

We currently have the best labor market ever.
Just to be clear, under Trump the max was only 7M JOLTs openings, Biden has destroyed that. Biden has destroyed Trump.

Why is Biden's Job market so much better than Trumps? Because Trump handed out $ trillions in tax cuts to the ultra wealthy, which does little to boost the economy. Biden passed the inflation reduction act AND infrastructure bill which has produced an incredible amount of jobs, and will continue to create jobs.

People have a choice, tax cuts for the ultra wealthy that then turn into GOP campaign donations but do little to boost the economy (that's why Trump had weak low GDP growth and mega massive world record debt), or great jobs for the middle class, that then boosts the economy.

This is why the economy does better under Dems than republicans. Even if we have a FED induced recession the economy will recover strongly due to Biden's incredibly strong labor market.

Just wondering if you go to the grocery store?

Who will be the first person to publicly suggest that job openings are increasing because there are not enough people to fill the jobs
market requirement ? Apart from international whiz kid , Luiza .

So , what could be creating such a condition ?
It would have to be a new reason in a completely new situation .

What on earth could be causing so many people to be "missing"?

It's the same here in God's Garden .
For once I had to travel on the bus with poor people and they are desperately advertising for Bus Drivers . Never ever seen before .
Every cafe , restaurant and even supermarkets want staff .And so on .
None of the businesses are expanding .
So where could have the old employees gone ?

Impossible to guess , rofl .
Who is "missing"?

Biden's booming labor market makes MAGA trash squirm and cry

Obviously MAGA republicans are a disgrace to Patriotic Americans and hate to see America succeed so much more under democrats.

MAGA republicans are traitors, they can't stand to see the democrats do better than the republicans, but the funny thing is the republicans have destroyed America with their mega debt and deficits, mega spending bills, mismanaged wars, begging the FED for more QE, and riots at the Capitol based on total lies.

Too funny. Good news is always bad news when hyper-partisans aren't in the White House.

Politics wrecks everything it touches.
:cuckoo:........ Joe's not a hyper partisan?.... are you kidding?....

Biden's booming labor market makes MAGA trash squirm and cry

Obviously MAGA republicans are a disgrace to Patriotic Americans and hate to see America succeed so much more under democrats.

MAGA republicans are traitors, they can't stand to see the democrats do better than the republicans, but the funny thing is the republicans have destroyed America with their mega debt and deficits, mega spending bills, mismanaged wars, begging the FED for more QE, and riots at the Capitol based on total lies.
12,000 people from Google laid off in a day.... 12,000!!!! from one company....

Big Tech that hated Trump and conspired against him are feeling great pain today.... we warned you libs..... we warned you never Trumpers....

I didn't say that. I didn't mention Biden. I didn't mention parties.

You people really are incredible. You just make shit up as you go, then you believe it, then you attack based on it.

Straw Man on steroids. A true group pathology.
You suggested that there is no longer a partisan in the white house....

You know where this democrat old crook Biden is showing job growth?... the military industrial complex.....
You couldn't write this in a million years... libs happy that the MIC is growing..... blood for oil anyone?....

I didn't say that. I didn't mention Biden. I didn't mention parties.

You people really are incredible. You just make shit up as you go, then you believe it, then you attack based on it

Too funny. Good news is always bad news when hyper-partisans aren't in the White House.
Then what do you call this?....

Then what do you call this?....
Let me make this as simple as I can for you.

Right now a Democrat is in the White House. So the GQP downplays good economic news. This would happen whether it's Biden or any other Democrat.

When a Republican is in the White House, the Democrats will do the same thing. Downplay good news. That is one of the many sad behaviors of hyper-partisans.

If this is still too complicated for you, I'm afraid that's the best I can do.

Forum List

Back