New Hampshire Lawmakers Pass Law Allowing Parental Objections To Curriculum

:badgrin:
But, hey, what do I know about raising kids?

I'm just a "breeder".

Whew! (Relief) Good! At least you're NOT a Brood Mare :D

I'm sure you won't let your prodginy be left to the whims of Gubmint Education...
Oh, good Gaea, NO.
THIS I know of you. Shame the many on here that think Union Controlled Gubmint Edumiction is the bees knees. They should be arrested for cruelity if not being downright lazy.

:badgrin:

Whew! (Relief) Good! At least you're NOT a Brood Mare :D

I'm sure you won't let your prodginy be left to the whims of Gubmint Education...
Oh, good Gaea, NO.
THIS I know of you. Shame the many on here that think Union Controlled Gubmint Edumiction is the bees kness should be arrested for cruelity if not being downright lazy.
As I said, they're more concerned about the danger to their indoctrination than they are about children.

Oh, good Gaea, NO.
THIS I know of you. Shame the many on here that think Union Controlled Gubmint Edumiction is the bees kness should be arrested for cruelity if not being downright lazy.
As I said, they're more concerned about the danger to their indoctrination than they are about children.
Or getting Involved as they pay the bills and let bureaucrats have the last sayso.

But, hey, what do I know about raising kids?

I'm just a "breeder".

The act in and of itself of having a child does not suddenly grant you some super knowledge beyond everyone else. Don't lie to yourself like that, it isn't healthy.

You may also have inadvertently said the most intelligent thing you have ever said here.
When I want advice on a certain subject, I seek out someone with experience in that subject.

I don't ask hobos for advice on running a multi-million dollar business.

I don't ask acrophobics for advice on trapeze artistry.

I don't ask vegans for advice on grilling steaks.

And I don't ask gay guys for advice on raising kids.

I will remind you once again that what started this whole exchange was your horror that parents are allowed to "brainwash" their kids at home. We weren't discussing public education, we discussing raising children. I reminded you that you don't get a say in how people raise their children, and you insisted you should.

I have absolutely no problem with homosexual educators, if they're qualified educators and, along with every other educator, leave their politics and views at the door.

Now you can either admit that's what you said, or you can continue lying about it.

Your call, kid. Frankly, I don't give a shit. Your dishonesty is getting boring.

You can teach your child about values, morals, spirtuality, sexuality, etc at home.

Leave the math, science, history, modern languages, etc, to the professionals in the public school system.

Or home or private school.

You kid yourself if you think you are qualified to monitor the professionals.

Or getting Involved as they pay the bills and let bureaucrats have the last sayso.

Word.

The act in and of itself of having a child does not suddenly grant you some super knowledge beyond everyone else. Don't lie to yourself like that, it isn't healthy.

You may also have inadvertently said the most intelligent thing you have ever said here.
When I want advice on a certain subject, I seek out someone with experience in that subject.

I will remind you once again that what started this whole exchange was your horror that parents are allowed to "brainwash" their kids at home. We weren't discussing public education, we discussing raising children. I reminded you that you don't get a say in how people raise their children, and you insisted you should.

I have absolutely no problem with homosexual educators, if they're qualified educators and, along with every other educator, leave their politics and views at the door.

Now you can either admit that's what you said, or you can continue lying about it.

Your call, kid. Frankly, I don't give a shit. Your dishonesty is getting boring.

You can teach your child about values, morals, spirtuality, sexuality, etc at home.

Leave the math, science, history, modern languages, etc, to the professionals in the public school system.

I suggest you direct your outrage to Photard. He thinks government should be teaching values. He opposes parents "brainwashing" their children at home.

The parents can do what they want at home, the school is for teaching the subjects.

I suggest you direct your outrage to Photard. He thinks government should be teaching values. He opposes parents "brainwashing" their children at home.

Yes I certainly do oppose brainwashing. Although I believe the phrase I used was "Brainwashing by ANYONE."

I also specifically said the government should not teach values beyond those that pertain directly to education.

No I absolutely agree with this.

Though I think it's important for parents to guide, not brainwash their children.
You don't get a say in how parents raise their children.

That confirms it: You're more concerned about the danger this bill poses to liberal indoctrination in the classroom that you are about
education.

You're fucking insane.

Sort of confirms my suspicions about the hatred of the educational system by conservatives. You want your own method of brain washing outside of your house.

It's funny you know, I didn't think it was possible that that was your reasoning until after agreeing with you, you turn around and state that.
Dude..I'd like to know what makes you think you have the right to have ANY say in how parents raise THEIR children...
This is the problem with you libs. You simply cannot mind your own fucking business.
You're always worried about how much money the guy driving the expensive car makes, how mr and mrs jones are raising their kids, what color the front door is on another person's house. It is blatant wacko liberalism that has indoctrinated you people into believing you are everybody's keeper.
Newsflash, stay the fuck out of my affairs.
When the Almighty declares you a perfect human specimen, then you can talk. Otherwise get your own house in order and shut the fuck up.

You don't get a say in how parents raise their children.

That confirms it: You're more concerned about the danger this bill poses to liberal indoctrination in the classroom that you are about
education.

You're fucking insane.

Sort of confirms my suspicions about the hatred of the educational system by conservatives. You want your own method of brain washing outside of your house.

It's funny you know, I didn't think it was possible that that was your reasoning until after agreeing with you, you turn around and state that.
Dude..I'd like to know what makes you think you have the right to have ANY say in how parents raise THEIR children...
This is the problem with you libs. You simply cannot mind your own fucking business.
You're always worried about how much money the guy driving the expensive car makes, how mr and mrs jones are raising their kids, what color the front door is on another person's house. It is blatant wacko liberalism that has indoctrinated you people into believing you are everybody's keeper.
When the Almighty declares you a perfect human specimen, then you can talk. Otherwise get your own house in order and shut the fuck up.

Again, sticking your dick in a member of the opposite sex makes you no expert on everything, and you certainly aren't perfect enough to claim such complete bullshit either. So stuff it.

Also, keep your stone age ideas out of this.

Last edited:

Yes I certainly do oppose brainwashing. Although I believe the phrase I used was "Brainwashing by ANYONE."

I also specifically said the government should not teach values beyond those that pertain directly to education.
...well after the fact.

Too little, too late. Not sincere at all, kid.

You're fucking insane.

Again, sticking your dick in a member of the opposite sex makes you no expert on everything, and you certainly aren't perfect enough to claim such complete bullshit either. So stuff it.

You realize you just keep proving my point, don't you?

No. You're not bright enough.

Don't mind him, he's been doing that for this entire thread. I think someone broke him.

daveman cares for his kids, so it's good. He mistakes ideology for parenting, though.

It gets really personal for parents on this subject, but being a parent does not make one an expert on everything in the universe. I agree the schools should not focus on providing values beyond the educational to students, but parents having absolute control over the content that children learn in the classroom is insanity.

Amazing, what's this post I found? Me stating the exact opposite of what you claim I've been saying.

Big fucking surprise, reality doesn't knock on your door very often, does it?

daveman cares for his kids, so it's good. He mistakes ideology for parenting, though.

It gets really personal for parents on this subject, but being a parent does not make one an expert on everything in the universe. I agree the schools should not focus on providing values beyond the educational to students, but parents having absolute control over the content that children learn in the classroom is insanity.

Amazing, what's this post I found? Me stating the exact opposite of what you claim I've been saying.

*knock knock*

Though I think it's important for parents to guide, not brainwash their children.
Ooops.

*knock knock*

Ooops.

Ok Dr. Phil.

Going to read my palms next, or are we doing the crystal ball tonight?

You're fucking insane.

Nice try. You are out of gas.
You nor anyone else has the right to dictate how a parent raises THEIR kids.
Now, you want to come back for more because every sentence you post on this, you dig yourself a deeper hole.
I would not more expect to have a say in how you raise your kids than you would have a say in how I do the same with my kids.
Hillary Clinton wrote a book. Who cares. She was wrong in her conclusions.
It is widely known that the radical fringe of the Left is anti-nuclear family.
That faction would be tickled if there were legislation that in matters of child rearing parents should defer to government bureaucrats.
As previously stated, you people cannot mind your own business. You are not happy unless government is busy saving us from ourselves.
It is you who need saving. From that hole in your soul.
And yes, all parents are experts. Until they fuck up and abuse their kid or do some other heinous thing, they ARE experts. For THEIR family.
Now ,fi you continue down this idiotic path, I cannot help you.
You are now simply being ridiculous.
Do not post back to me again. I am through with this conversation with you. Consider yourself placed on ignore.

Forum List

Back