New Hampshire Lawmakers Pass Law Allowing Parental Objections To Curriculum

Parents could always object to schools. In fact, they have an option many use. It's called "Home School".

I pay $6k a year in taxes JUST for schooling. Why in the heck should I have to pull my child out of public school, that I already pay for?

That's a specious point. Telling someone they can choose not using a service they've paid for is hardly giving them an option. Unless you're speaking up for vouchers or something, which I'm assuming you're not.

Republicans tell liberals to leave the country all the time. The majority of what made this country great comes from liberals.

ROFL! If that statement is even true, perhaps Republicans are reminding the 'promise' that liberals made to leave the country. :D

And they should. leave...post haste.

Republicans tell liberals to leave the country all the time. The majority of what made this country great comes from liberals.

ROFL! If that statement is even true, perhaps Republicans are reminding the 'promise' that liberals made to leave the country. :D

And they should. leave...post haste.

You often accuse me of the most idiotic post of the day. My turn to point out that's probably the dumbest thing anyone has ever said on this board.

Cattle%20matting.jpg

The funny bit about this is you think it makes you special.
Is this a jab at "breeders"? :lol:

I don't think it makes me special. I think it makes me fit in with 98% of the billions of people on this planet.

Meanwhile, someone who's single, childless, and with no interest in having children thinks he's an expert in parenting.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're dismissed, kid. Come back when you can stop being stupid.

I reiterate, sticking your dick in a member of the opposite sex does not make you better at educating the result.
Yeah, not really interesting in parenting tips from someone unwilling to ever have a child.

Is this a jab at "breeders"? :lol:

I don't think it makes me special. I think it makes me fit in with 98% of the billions of people on this planet.

Meanwhile, someone who's single, childless, and with no interest in having children thinks he's an expert in parenting.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're dismissed, kid. Come back when you can stop being stupid.

I reiterate, sticking your dick in a member of the opposite sex does not make you better at educating the result.
Yeah, not really interesting in parenting tips from someone unwilling to ever have a child.

Keep up with the "I'll tell you what your beliefs are" routine. Maybe some fool one day will listen to your babble.

Keep up with the "I'll tell you what your beliefs are" routine. Maybe some fool one day will listen to your babble.
Dood. I don't have to tell anything. YOU'VE done it all yourself. :lol:

Dood. I don't have to tell anything. YOU'VE done it all yourself. :lol:

Does it make you feel better knowing you have to lie to yourself constantly to maintain your comfortable delusions?

In other words: "STFU so we can indoctrinate your child."

Not at all. Be involved with your child's education, volunteer at the school, attend the school board meetings, run for the school board.

Be involved, daveman, don't just shout act silly.
But you think the government is more suited to decide what a child should learn than his parents.

Look around you. The government screws up more often than not.

This from a career government employee.

I feel great. Because I don't have to lie.

Try it sometime.
:eusa_boohoo:
But, hey, what do I know about raising kids?

I'm just a "breeder".

The act in and of itself of having a child does not suddenly grant you some super knowledge beyond everyone else. Don't lie to yourself like that, it isn't healthy.

You may also have inadvertently said the most intelligent thing you have ever said here.

Not at all. Be involved with your child's education, volunteer at the school, attend the school board meetings, run for the school board.

But you think the government is more suited to decide what a child should learn than his parents.

So you acknowledge I know whereof I speak.

Prediction: Much herp derp from you boiling down to "Yeah, they hired YOU, didn't they?"

Sorry to take the wind out of your sails. :lol:

BIG difference in defending it and it's people and screwing it UP like a politician, carbonated.

But, hey, what do I know about raising kids?

I'm just a "breeder".

The act in and of itself of having a child does not suddenly grant you some super knowledge beyond everyone else. Don't lie to yourself like that, it isn't healthy.

You may also have inadvertently said the most intelligent thing you have ever said here.
When I want advice on a certain subject, I seek out someone with experience in that subject.

I don't ask hobos for advice on running a multi-million dollar business.

I don't ask acrophobics for advice on trapeze artistry.

I don't ask vegans for advice on grilling steaks.

And I don't ask gay guys for advice on raising kids.

I will remind you once again that what started this whole exchange was your horror that parents are allowed to "brainwash" their kids at home. We weren't discussing public education, we discussing raising children. I reminded you that you don't get a say in how people raise their children, and you insisted you should.

I have absolutely no problem with homosexual educators, if they're qualified educators and, along with every other educator, leave their politics and views at the door.

Now you can either admit that's what you said, or you can continue lying about it.

Your call, kid. Frankly, I don't give a shit. Your dishonesty is getting boring.

Forum List

Back