New GA Nutbar QAnon Rep Said Parkland Shooting was False Flag

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
This is what the GOP - or is it now the QOP? - has become, a repository for nutbar whackjob conspiracy theorists.

In a previously unreported interaction, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) agreed with a 2018 Facebook comment that the deadly mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, was actually a “false flag” planned event.​

In a separate Facebook post in 2018, Greene also claimed: “I am told that Nancy Pelosi tells Hillary Clinton several times a month that ‘we need another school shooting’ in order to persuade the public to want strict gun control.”​

This is what the GOP - or is it now the QOP? - has become, a repository for nutbar whackjob conspiracy theorists.

In a previously unreported interaction, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) agreed with a 2018 Facebook comment that the deadly mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, was actually a “false flag” planned event.​

In a separate Facebook post in 2018, Greene also claimed: “I am told that Nancy Pelosi tells Hillary Clinton several times a month that ‘we need another school shooting’ in order to persuade the public to want strict gun control.”​

If true that would indeed be nuttery of the first order

Well, none of us have been privy to any of the evidence supporting or debunking any accusations one way or another.

My question is this: Why are you so quick to immediately believe the news reports? Where is your critical thinking? Why don't you try to understand all the "facts" and "allegations" and reach a conclusion on your own, instead of being a CNN puppet?

Forum List

Back