Right Wing Christian Groups Call For The Ousting Of Majorie Taylor Greene

Gee, sounds like you're pissed that she filed articles of impeachment against your Fucktard on his first full day in office.... :laughing0301:
Why would that upset anyone? If anything, it adds to her image as being an insane moron. Oh wait, that's why you like her.

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's (R-Ga.) first weeks in office have been tumultuous, as past videos and social media posts have been unearthed in which she endorsed the executions of top Democrats, berated a Parkland shooting survivor and, most recently, blamed California wildfires on a space laser funded by a Jewish banking family. The last one has earned Greene a condemnation from evangelical group Christians United for Israel, which called for GOP leaders to “condemn all those who traffic in antisemitic tropes” and remove Greene from committees -- The Republican Jewish Coalition called her latest conspiracy theory “indefensible and unacceptable” -- Despite the high profile she has amassed early in her career, Greene has been light on substance; Greene’s website features “no policy goals or platforms for issues like the economy, health, energy, the Second Amendment and education.”

You know you crossed the line when so-called conservative right-wing Christian groups start asking for you to be removed...and Majorie Taylor isn't fringe, she is mainstream with the republican base; which is why going forward; there will be a race to see who can say the most inflammatory idiotic batshit crazy stuff for attention...but when you start making it harder for other republicans to play the plausible deniability game -- you will get pushback like this...

I also find it funny that the article criticized her for not having any policy goals as if that is a bad thing -- conservatives don't need to have any policy goals other than victim hood, phoney grievances and fearmongering over culture war BS -- it is all for emotional reaction and fake outrage over the stupidest shit -- while time and time again, the party itself continue to pass the same unpopular policies they have always tried to push....and how do I know their policies are unpopular?? -- Because when shit got real and they were desperate to win a primary in GA; they tried to co-opt a $2000 stimulus bill that was passed by Democrats back in April....because the Republican alternative sucked ass....

This is the strange aspect, is that this is normal. Conservatives and Christians, routinely oppose crazy people within their own party. You are acting like this is some rare event.

No, it's not. We never defend our people no matter what they do. Left-wingers do that.

You can go read Ben Shapiro criticizing Trump on over spending, on the trade war, and so on.

That's normal for us. We are not mindless lemmings like you on the left, who no matter what your people do, start singing their praises even while they harm everyone. Sorry, that's how it is. We just better people than you.
The level of delusion in your comment is amazing....

There is no QAnon in the Democrat party...

And before QAnon, you conservatives had the John Birch society...also batshit crazy and racist...

You haven't "dispelled" anything....they are dispelling you

Name one Conservative anywhere, that supported QAnon? Name one? Ben Shapiro? Who?

You know what also isn't in the conservative position? Jussie Smollett who faked a hate crime, paid other black people, to pretend to be white attackers, and blame MAGA hat people for it.

You know who else isn't in the conservative position? Portland protesters attack a Federal court building, and harming police officers, in the name of Antifa.

You know how else isn't in the conservative position? A black BLM leader promoting terrorism, saying he'll burn down the system, unless he gets what he wants.

We have been entirely consistent with our views.

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's (R-Ga.) first weeks in office have been tumultuous, as past videos and social media posts have been unearthed in which she endorsed the executions of top Democrats, berated a Parkland shooting survivor and, most recently, blamed California wildfires on a space laser funded by a Jewish banking family. The last one has earned Greene a condemnation from evangelical group Christians United for Israel, which called for GOP leaders to “condemn all those who traffic in antisemitic tropes” and remove Greene from committees -- The Republican Jewish Coalition called her latest conspiracy theory “indefensible and unacceptable” -- Despite the high profile she has amassed early in her career, Greene has been light on substance; Greene’s website features “no policy goals or platforms for issues like the economy, health, energy, the Second Amendment and education.”

You know you crossed the line when so-called conservative right-wing Christian groups start asking for you to be removed...and Majorie Taylor isn't fringe, she is mainstream with the republican base; which is why going forward; there will be a race to see who can say the most inflammatory idiotic batshit crazy stuff for attention...but when you start making it harder for other republicans to play the plausible deniability game -- you will get pushback like this...

I also find it funny that the article criticized her for not having any policy goals as if that is a bad thing -- conservatives don't need to have any policy goals other than victim hood, phoney grievances and fearmongering over culture war BS -- it is all for emotional reaction and fake outrage over the stupidest shit -- while time and time again, the party itself continue to pass the same unpopular policies they have always tried to push....and how do I know their policies are unpopular?? -- Because when shit got real and they were desperate to win a primary in GA; they tried to co-opt a $2000 stimulus bill that was passed by Democrats back in April....because the Republican alternative sucked ass....

This is the strange aspect, is that this is normal. Conservatives and Christians, routinely oppose crazy people within their own party. You are acting like this is some rare event.

No, it's not. We never defend our people no matter what they do. Left-wingers do that.

You can go read Ben Shapiro criticizing Trump on over spending, on the trade war, and so on.

That's normal for us. We are not mindless lemmings like you on the left, who no matter what your people do, start singing their praises even while they harm everyone. Sorry, that's how it is. We just better people than you.

And before QAnon, you conservatives had the John Birch society...also batshit crazy and racist...

Name one Conservative anywhere, that supported QAnon? Name one? Ben Shapiro? Who?

You know what also isn't in the conservative position? Jussie Smollett who faked a hate crime, paid other black people, to pretend to be white attackers, and blame MAGA hat people for it.

You know who else isn't in the conservative position? Portland protesters attack a Federal court building, and harming police officers, in the name of Antifa.

You know how else isn't in the conservative position? A black BLM leader promoting terrorism, saying he'll burn down the system, unless he gets what he wants.

Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Doesn't that make my whole point? The only person you can point to as supporting QAnon is the very person Conservatives are pushing to remove.

Doesn't that pretty much make my entire argument?

I rest my case.

you failed to do that.
i think I did

You did fail, yes.

Here's what you posted:
Your headline is a lie according to the link you provided

Only a Jewish group has condemned her based on more lib lies like yours

But here's what the link he provided, actually says:

>> The last one {the Jewish Space Laser malarkey] has earned Greene a condemnation from evangelical group Christians United for Israel, which called for GOP leaders to “condemn all those who traffic in antisemitic tropes” and remove Greene from committees "pending a full review of her past statements." <<​

you failed to do that.
i think I did

You did fail, yes.

Here's what you posted:
Your headline is a lie according to the link you provided

Only a Jewish group has condemned her based on more lib lies like yours

But here's what the link he provided, actually says:

>> The last one {the Jewish Space Laser malarkey] has earned Greene a condemnation from evangelical group Christians United for Israel, which called for GOP leaders to “condemn all those who traffic in antisemitic tropes” and remove Greene from committees "pending a full review of her past statements." <<​
Ok

I made a mistake and I apologize

there is a Christian group in the link and the headline is not a lie

so I will comment

she has criticized Jews like soros but not the Jewish faith itself

So the Christians for Israel’s are misinformed

Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Doesn't that make my whole point? The only person you can point to as supporting QAnon is the very person Conservatives are pushing to remove.

Doesn't that pretty much make my entire argument?

I rest my case.
Which conservatives? Not one elected official. You and your cult abandoned conservatism long ago.

she has criticized Jews like soros but not the Jewish faith itself
That's not what anti-semitism is. Dang you frauds will say ANYTHING. Even when you know everyone knows you are full of shit. Trump made this fashionable. And the cult followed.

Name one conservative that supports QAnon??

Your cult leader support QAnon you dunce

There are 7 or 8 QAnon followers elected to Congress representing the GOP....with more to follow...and your so-called "conservative" leader of the House is afraid to condemn them....which means he supports them...

Go try that gaslight bullshit with someone else

Gee, sounds like you're pissed that she filed articles of impeachment against your Fucktard on his first full day in office.... :laughing0301:

WARNING: It's apparent to me that Biff is a paid lefty deep state operative that is here to gauge USMB political sentiment. That is why he makes so many threads on specific multiple political topics. And also why I never comment in his threads, except for this time. You've been warned.
:th_BlackHelicopter:

Forum List

Back