In 2018, New GOP Darling Wrote that a Giant Laser Beam from Space Started CA Wildfires

You can probably guess who this was before even reading the article. I don't know even know what to say about this one.

Just over two years ago, Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project.

your headline is a lie

Nowhere in the Facebook quote was the word Jew used

• “Zionist supremacists” are secretly masterminding Muslim immigration to Europe in a scheme to outbreed white people.

• Leading Democratic officials should be executed.

The most recent Greene view to be unearthed comes via Eric Hananoki. Just over two years ago, Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project. Here is Greene’s entire post, via Media Matters:
Politico is full of shit

I waded through all the clickbait on their webpage to the "racist" video allegedly condemning all muslims and found that her opposition is to Sharia Law

And she gave very good examples of why it does not belong in America

Secret Jewish Space Laser, you say? Yes, yes, they aimed one at me twice downtown Kansas City, Missouri. Once at night, caused a direct lightning strike to hit me in a freak storm while I was sleeping, whereupon I awoke, paralyzed, but regained the ability to move after some 15 minutes after realizing what happened. The second time an enormous bolt of "positive" lightning struck out of a clear blue sky -- but I had taken warning because of a very strange feeling all of a sudden and raced for cover under a parking garage with about 15 seconds to spare, and when I looked back, the bolt of lightning struck a gang of city cops who had been following me. I did not hang around to ask or answer any questions, but exited the parking garage through the back door and hiked to a different area of town to hide out.

There are two enormous broadcasting towers on 33rd Street in Kansas City -- with an extremely high capacitance to ground, capable of holding directing an enormous electric charge. The space laser weapons are triangulated off those broadcasting towers, and are used to leverage lightning strikes caused by natural buildup in the clouds.

Ya know, sometimes I can't tell if you're serious or you're just jerking my chain.

Cool story though. :auiqs.jpg:

It's the truth. I don't party with rich liberal Jews.
She's basically crazy.

The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• Muslims don’t belong in government.

• 9/11 was an inside job.

• Shootings at Parkland, Sandy Hook, and Las Vegas were staged.

• “Zionist supremacists” are secretly masterminding Muslim immigration to Europe in a scheme to outbreed white people.

The most recent Greene view to be unearthed comes via Eric Hananoki. Just over two years ago, Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project. Here is Greene’s entire post, via Media Matters:
Marjorie Taylor Greene is not crazy. Her views are closely aligned with objective standards of truth, liberty, and fundamental justice.
I don't party with rich liberal Jews.

I don't party with rich liberal Jews or rich neo-Conservative Jews.
Anti semite much?
Independent is a Jew, probably semitic lol.
I'm a Jewish Jew and Jillian is a Liberal.

You can probably guess who this was before even reading the article. I don't know even know what to say about this one.

Just over two years ago, Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project.

your headline is a lie

Politico is full of shit

I waded through all the clickbait on their webpage to the "racist" video allegedly condemning all muslims and found that her opposition is to Sharia Law

LOLOL.. Quit making excuses for her. There's not going to ever be Sharia law in the US.. We have had rabbinic courts in the US for 250 years and that's not a problem either. If Muslims have anything, it will be voluntary arbitrage between Muslims in civil matters that NEVER supersede US law.

Face it.. She's stupid and she's crazy and somebody voted for her.

your headline is a lie

Politico is full of shit

LOLOL.. Quit making excuses for her. There's not going to ever be Sharia law in the US.. We have had rabbinic courts in the US for 250 years and that's not a problem either. If Muslims have anything, it will be voluntary arbitrage between Muslims in civil matters that NEVER supersede US law.

Face it.. She's stupid and she's crazy and somebody voted for her.
If anything, the US will become an atheistic, sexually immoral nation before any religion takes hold.

Crazy people need representation too.

We've got this chick and the left has folks who believe people with penises are women and men can give birth, breast feeding isn't natural, there are 20 bazillion genders, and we've got to end air travel and somehow build high-speed rail across the oceans.

The difference is...while we admit Ms. Greene is around the bend...the left enshrines it's cray-cray in it's party platform...

I have it on good authority that without those fancy Jewish space lasers, Guam would have already turned upside down by now,

rofl
In November 2018, California was hit with the worst wildfire in the state’s history. At the time, future Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) wrote a bizarre Facebook post that echoed QAnon conspiracy theorists and falsely claimed that the real and hidden culprit behind the disaster was a laser from space triggered by some nefarious group of people.​
Greene’s post, which hasn’t previously been reported, is just the latest example to be unearthed of her embracing conspiracy theories about tragedies during her time as a right-wing commentator. In addition to being a QAnon supporter, Greene has pushed conspiracy theories about 9/11, the Parkland and Sandy Hook school shootings, the Las Vegas shooting, and the murder of Democratic staffer Seth Rich, among others.​
Greene also has a history of pushing anti-Muslim and anti-Semitic remarks.​
CNN’s Em Steck and Andrew Kaczynski recently reported that on her Facebook page, “Greene repeatedly indicated support for executing prominent Democratic politicians in 2018 and 2019 before being elected to Congress.”​

The GQOP just gets funnier and funnier!
The current face of the GOP.....lovely.
We need to stop with the "extreme right, far right" nonsense, this is much of what the GOP has become.

rofl
In November 2018, California was hit with the worst wildfire in the state’s history. At the time, future Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) wrote a bizarre Facebook post that echoed QAnon conspiracy theorists and falsely claimed that the real and hidden culprit behind the disaster was a laser from space triggered by some nefarious group of people.​
Greene’s post, which hasn’t previously been reported, is just the latest example to be unearthed of her embracing conspiracy theories about tragedies during her time as a right-wing commentator. In addition to being a QAnon supporter, Greene has pushed conspiracy theories about 9/11, the Parkland and Sandy Hook school shootings, the Las Vegas shooting, and the murder of Democratic staffer Seth Rich, among others.​
Greene also has a history of pushing anti-Muslim and anti-Semitic remarks.​
CNN’s Em Steck and Andrew Kaczynski recently reported that on her Facebook page, “Greene repeatedly indicated support for executing prominent Democratic politicians in 2018 and 2019 before being elected to Congress.”​

The GQOP just gets funnier and funnier!
THIS is what Republicans elect to Congress now

This is what the GQP has become, a haven for QAnon nutters like Marjorie Taylor Greene, where truth and facts don't matter, and feelings and deference to the loser Trump do.

The Georgia GOP is tearing itself apart in a civil war. It lost two Senate seats in an ill-fated January run-off election. And the once-Republican suburbs in metro Atlanta — the most populous part of the state — have bolted toward the Democratic side.​
Now, it’s contending with another budding public relations catastrophe: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the newly elected congresswoman whose extremist beliefs and promotion of bizarre conspiracy theories have rocketed her to national notoriety.​
The calls for censure and her removal from Congress don’t appear to have damaged her standing in her conservative north Georgia district — and may have even strengthened the so-called QAnon Congresswoman there for now. She tweeted Friday that she raised $1.6 million off all the controversy and on Saturday told her 300,000 followers she just had a chat with a supportive Donald Trump — the former president who has referred to her as a “future Republican star.”​

This is what a nightmare scenario looks like.​
With the party reeling in the wake of its 2020 unraveling — when it lost too many centrist voters — state Republicans now worry Greene will emerge as the face of the GOP, tainting the entire ticket with a stamp of conspiracy theory and extremism in the run-up to the 2022 midterms.​
“If you have any common sense, you know she's an anchor on the party. She is weighing us down,” said Gabriel Sterling, a Republican election administrator who became a leading voice criticizing the baseless election conspiracy theories espoused by Trump and his supporters like Greene.​
“Some people are saying maybe [House Speaker] Nancy Pelosi will throw her out” of Congress, Sterling said, referring to the House speaker. “The Democrats would never throw her out. They want her to be the definition of what a Republican is. They’re gonna give her every opportunity to speak and be heard and look crazy — like what came out Wednesday, the Jewish space laser to start fires. I mean, I don't know how far down the rabbit hole you go.”​

I have given up with the idea that America will find another Reagan to heal itself with and we will either have that nutter you wrote about leading us or someone like Cortez, so maybe it time to go home to Canada where the sane people live and leave the U.S. for the nutters...

“Some people are saying maybe [House Speaker] Nancy Pelosi will throw her out” of Congress, Sterling said, referring to the House speaker. “The Democrats would never throw her out. They want her to be the definition of what a Republican is. They’re gonna give her every opportunity to speak and be heard and look crazy — like what came out Wednesday, the Jewish space laser to start fires. I mean, I don't know how far down the rabbit hole you go.”
Bingo. The Q Trumpsters don't see this because they're down in the rabbit hole with her.

Compare the OP to a democrat congressman explaining that the island of Guam will capsize.

IMHO we need better vetting and qualifications for congress critters of both parties.

Forum List

Back