In 2018, New GOP Darling Wrote that a Giant Laser Beam from Space Started CA Wildfires

Rothchild's running the world isn't fallacy. Putting all Jews in the same camp is stupid AF. It is the same as saying all Catholics, all Muslims, all Jews etc. England just paid off the debt to Rothchild, a few years ago, from the money they borrowed to pay off slave owners from the 1800's.

Honestly never heard of this lady. Didn’t think it could get dumber in Congress though

Hell this Rothchild backed movie from 1932 actually thought this would last in a good light. Hilarious.

You can probably guess who this was before even reading the article. I don't know even know what to say about this one.

Just over two years ago, Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project.

I want to know who told on us!

Secret Jewish Space Laser, you say? Yes, yes, they aimed one at me twice downtown Kansas City, Missouri. Once at night, caused a direct lightning strike to hit me in a freak storm while I was sleeping, whereupon I awoke, paralyzed, but regained the ability to move after some 15 minutes after realizing what happened. The second time an enormous bolt of "positive" lightning struck out of a clear blue sky -- but I had taken warning because of a very strange feeling all of a sudden and raced for cover under a parking garage with about 15 seconds to spare, and when I looked back, the bolt of lightning struck a gang of city cops who had been following me. I did not hang around to ask or answer any questions, but exited the parking garage through the back door and hiked to a different area of town to hide out.

There are two enormous broadcasting towers on 33rd Street in Kansas City -- with an extremely high capacitance to ground, capable of holding directing an enormous electric charge. The space laser weapons are triangulated off those broadcasting towers, and are used to leverage lightning strikes caused by natural buildup in the clouds.

Ya know, sometimes I can't tell if you're serious or you're just jerking my chain.

Cool story though. :auiqs.jpg:

It's the truth. I don't party with rich liberal Jews.
She's basically crazy.

The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• Muslims don’t belong in government.

• 9/11 was an inside job.

• Shootings at Parkland, Sandy Hook, and Las Vegas were staged.

• “Zionist supremacists” are secretly masterminding Muslim immigration to Europe in a scheme to outbreed white people.

• Leading Democratic officials should be executed.

The most recent Greene view to be unearthed comes via Eric Hananoki. Just over two years ago, Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project. Here is Greene’s entire post, via Media Matters:
Marjorie Taylor Greene is not crazy. Her views are closely aligned with objective standards of truth, liberty, and fundamental justice.
I don't party with rich liberal Jews.

I don't party with rich liberal Jews or rich neo-Conservative Jews.

Sounds about as crazy as the squad members.

Don't even try your "whataboutism's", your party has complete control of the cray cray.

And it all starts with your Dear Leader. That fucker is nuttier than a fruitcake, and so is half of his disciples, as the Mob storming the Capitol so perfectly illustrated.
Why were all the warnings ignored??

Think for yourself man. If warnings were given and not heeded, who the fuck is at fault?

Answer that God damned question. It was a set up and a scam. Can't wait for this impeachment trial...lol

You can probably guess who this was before even reading the article. I don't know even know what to say about this one.

Just over two years ago, Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project.

She’s insane. But it’s not like McCarthy cares that she’s a dangerous loon who is a threat to the country and the people who work with her.

Secret Jewish Space Laser, you say? Yes, yes, they aimed one at me twice downtown Kansas City, Missouri. Once at night, caused a direct lightning strike to hit me in a freak storm while I was sleeping, whereupon I awoke, paralyzed, but regained the ability to move after some 15 minutes after realizing what happened. The second time an enormous bolt of "positive" lightning struck out of a clear blue sky -- but I had taken warning because of a very strange feeling all of a sudden and raced for cover under a parking garage with about 15 seconds to spare, and when I looked back, the bolt of lightning struck a gang of city cops who had been following me. I did not hang around to ask or answer any questions, but exited the parking garage through the back door and hiked to a different area of town to hide out.

There are two enormous broadcasting towers on 33rd Street in Kansas City -- with an extremely high capacitance to ground, capable of holding directing an enormous electric charge. The space laser weapons are triangulated off those broadcasting towers, and are used to leverage lightning strikes caused by natural buildup in the clouds.

Ya know, sometimes I can't tell if you're serious or you're just jerking my chain.

She's basically crazy.

The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• “Zionist supremacists” are secretly masterminding Muslim immigration to Europe in a scheme to outbreed white people.

The most recent Greene view to be unearthed comes via Eric Hananoki. Just over two years ago, Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project. Here is Greene’s entire post, via Media Matters:
Marjorie Taylor Greene is not crazy. Her views are closely aligned with objective standards of truth, liberty, and fundamental justice.

Anti semite much?

She's basically crazy.

She’s insane and subliterate

She's basically crazy.

Anti semite much?
Independent is a Jew, probably semitic lol.

That's what you get for letting the lizard race join in on your secret cabal meetings. Whoops, I mean the reptile-americans.

She’s insane. But it’s not like McCarthy cares that she’s a dangerous loon who is a threat to the country and the people who work with her.

Someone voted for her, Jillian..

your headline is a lie

Nowhere in the Facebook quote was the word Jew used

I was going to say, You Jews sure are tricky.. Who knew?

I've thought about looking up her Georgia district and trying to figure out what kind of inbred morons live there but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I feel sorry for those semi-literate folks who live in it.

your headline is a lie

Nowhere in the Facebook quote was the word Jew used

I've thought about looking up her Georgia district and trying to figure out what kind of inbred morons live there but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I feel sorry for those semi-literate folks who live in it.

She's from Millegeville, State hospital for decades.

Forum List

Back