Right Wing Christian Groups Call For The Ousting Of Majorie Taylor Greene

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's (R-Ga.) first weeks in office have been tumultuous, as past videos and social media posts have been unearthed in which she endorsed the executions of top Democrats, berated a Parkland shooting survivor and, most recently, blamed California wildfires on a space laser funded by a Jewish banking family. The last one has earned Greene a condemnation from evangelical group Christians United for Israel, which called for GOP leaders to “condemn all those who traffic in antisemitic tropes” and remove Greene from committees -- The Republican Jewish Coalition called her latest conspiracy theory “indefensible and unacceptable” -- Despite the high profile she has amassed early in her career, Greene has been light on substance; Greene’s website features “no policy goals or platforms for issues like the economy, health, energy, the Second Amendment and education.”

You know you crossed the line when so-called conservative right-wing Christian groups start asking for you to be removed...and Majorie Taylor isn't fringe, she is mainstream with the republican base; which is why going forward; there will be a race to see who can say the most inflammatory idiotic batshit crazy stuff for attention...but when you start making it harder for other republicans to play the plausible deniability game -- you will get pushback like this...

I also find it funny that the article criticized her for not having any policy goals as if that is a bad thing -- conservatives don't need to have any policy goals other than victim hood, phoney grievances and fearmongering over culture war BS -- it is all for emotional reaction and fake outrage over the stupidest shit -- while time and time again, the party itself continue to pass the same unpopular policies they have always tried to push....and how do I know their policies are unpopular?? -- Because when shit got real and they were desperate to win a primary in GA; they tried to co-opt a $2000 stimulus bill that was passed by Democrats back in April....because the Republican alternative sucked ass....
Your post is long winded but I read your nonsense and even went to the links.

As usual, you spin everything beyond all recognition.

There is nothing to see in your ramblings.

You might want to get your own house in order.

You have Antifa rioting against China Joe

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's (R-Ga.) first weeks in office have been tumultuous, as past videos and social media posts have been unearthed in which she endorsed the executions of top Democrats, berated a Parkland shooting survivor and, most recently, blamed California wildfires on a space laser funded by a Jewish banking family. The last one has earned Greene a condemnation from evangelical group Christians United for Israel, which called for GOP leaders to “condemn all those who traffic in antisemitic tropes” and remove Greene from committees -- The Republican Jewish Coalition called her latest conspiracy theory “indefensible and unacceptable” -- Despite the high profile she has amassed early in her career, Greene has been light on substance; Greene’s website features “no policy goals or platforms for issues like the economy, health, energy, the Second Amendment and education.”

You know you crossed the line when so-called conservative right-wing Christian groups start asking for you to be removed...and Majorie Taylor isn't fringe, she is mainstream with the republican base; which is why going forward; there will be a race to see who can say the most inflammatory idiotic batshit crazy stuff for attention...but when you start making it harder for other republicans to play the plausible deniability game -- you will get pushback like this...

I also find it funny that the article criticized her for not having any policy goals as if that is a bad thing -- conservatives don't need to have any policy goals other than victim hood, phoney grievances and fearmongering over culture war BS -- it is all for emotional reaction and fake outrage over the stupidest shit -- while time and time again, the party itself continue to pass the same unpopular policies they have always tried to push....and how do I know their policies are unpopular?? -- Because when shit got real and they were desperate to win a primary in GA; they tried to co-opt a $2000 stimulus bill that was passed by Democrats back in April....because the Republican alternative sucked ass....
She won last night? The Republican Governor also won in GA. Hershel Walker is going to be in a run off?

Things didn't go well for Democrats last night in GA. Hopefully Walker loses.

Christians United for Israel are opposing her... That's funny 😅🤣😅

She won last night? The Republican Governor also won in GA. Hershel Walker is going to be in a run off?

Things didn't go well for Democrats last night in GA. Hopefully Walker loses.
Walker will win......he is a likeable guy and he will let you pat him on the head if you ask him

Walker will win......he is a likeable guy and he will let you pat him on the head if you ask him

He is literally how Conservative White Republicans see African American men. He's a caricature. Big, dumb, not well spoken. He's embarrassing to black people. And he's an uncle tom.

1668019342092.png

I don't blame Walker for voting Republican. He's rich. But he shouldn't try to convince people who aren't rich to go along with the policies he likes. Which all benefit his rich ass. He's selfish and greedy and forgot where he came from.

If Republicans weren't so racist I'd say it's fine for black people to vote GOP. But it's like gay people voting Republican.

Kaitlyn Jenner. He's the uncle tom of gay people. But like Walker, he's rich. Of course he's a Republican.

Ouster? Maybe in the left's fevered mind. Something called "Christians for Israel" which might be left wing for all we know, called for Greene's removal from committees. Ho hum and nothing to see here.

He is literally how Conservative White Republicans see African American men. He's a caricature. Big, dumb, not well spoken. He's embarrassing to black people. And he's an uncle tom.

View attachment 723137

I don't blame Walker for voting Republican. He's rich. But he shouldn't try to convince people who aren't rich to go along with the policies he likes. Which all benefit his rich ass. He's selfish and greedy and forgot where he came from.

If Republicans weren't so racist I'd say it's fine for black people to vote GOP. But it's like gay people voting Republican.

Kaitlyn Jenner. He's the uncle tom of gay people. But like Walker, he's rich. Of course he's a Republican.

Jealous?
You must live in a shed in Berkeley.

Jealous?
You must live in a shed in Berkeley.

I work at a non union company. I make more than everyone I work with because I sell a lot. If I were jealous, I would be one of them who wants a union and collective bargaining. I don't want to share my salary and commissions.

I'm straight, a man who doesn't love affirmative action. I just get it. And I get why gays should be married. And I TOTALLY understand women should have the right to choose. Stop making that a political issue. Then maybe you'll win more elections. Then you'll just blow it based on your economic policies.

Trump would have been dealing with inflation right now after the pandemic. Just like every other nation is dealing with it. He may have made it happen by giving a tax break to everyone. Remember that? More money in everyone's hands and of course corporations are going to raise prices. It doesn't only happen when we raise minimum wage or give a stimulus out you know.

I work at a non union company. I make more than everyone I work with because I sell a lot. If I were jealous, I would be one of them who wants a union and collective bargaining. I don't want to share my salary and commissions.

I'm straight, a man who doesn't love affirmative action. I just get it. And I get why gays should be married. And I TOTALLY understand women should have the right to choose. Stop making that a political issue. Then maybe you'll win more elections. Then you'll just blow it based on your economic policies.

Trump would have been dealing with inflation right now after the pandemic. Just like every other nation is dealing with it. He may have made it happen by giving a tax break to everyone. Remember that? More money in everyone's hands and of course corporations are going to raise prices. It doesn't only happen when we raise minimum wage or give a stimulus out you know.

Bi-Dung's your man!

Bi-Dung's your man!
I didn't like all the stimulus. Why did my dad get a stim? He's retired. What changed in his life when we shut everything down and no one could go to work?

Did you see how much unemployment fraud there was during the pandemic? They gave it to anyone who asked. No questions asked. And they will only get back a fraction of that money. I say they should hire some people and get it all back. Take it out of those people's future social security payments. So if they get full retirement at 70, it would be delayed a few months until that money is paid back. So eventually we would get it back. And it should ruin their credit scores.

I'll never argue to raise minimum wage again. EVER. It just causes inflation.

Forum List

Back