Did The Parkland Shooter Get A Raw Deal??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Nikolas Cruz, the gunman who carried out the massacre of students and faculty members at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February 2018, pleaded guilty in a Florida courtroom Wednesday to 17 counts of murder and 17 counts of attempted murder. Cruz, 23, faces a minimum of life in prison and maximum of the death penalty, which will be decided by a jury in the upcoming sentencing phase of the trial.

"I am very sorry for what I did, and I have to live with it every day. If I were to get a second chance, I would do everything in my power to try to help others," he said. "I have to live with this every day, and it brings me nightmares and I can't live with myself sometimes, but I try to push through because I know that's what you guys would want me to do." Jury selection in the penalty phase is scheduled for January 4."

He went on to say that he hates drugs and Americans should stop smoking weed and stop causing racism and violence in the streets....Now I know this is just a young kid who was troubled; but let's not lose sight of the fact that this could still be a false flag situation as most mass shootings are..how soon we forget Sandy Hook...should this young kid not have a second chance because of the hatred of the anti-gun nuts like Fred Guttenberg and David Hogg??

Also, why aren't certain elected officials doing more to speak up for this kid? Specifically, Marjorie Taylor Greene....her whole shtick for a long time was harassing the parents of Parkland shooting victms and telling them to get over it...now she is silent in defense of the guy who helped launched her career...sad...

"Nikolas Cruz, the gunman who carried out the massacre of students and faculty members at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February 2018, pleaded guilty in a Florida courtroom Wednesday to 17 counts of murder and 17 counts of attempted murder. Cruz, 23, faces a minimum of life in prison and maximum of the death penalty, which will be decided by a jury in the upcoming sentencing phase of the trial.

"I am very sorry for what I did, and I have to live with it every day. If I were to get a second chance, I would do everything in my power to try to help others," he said. "I have to live with this every day, and it brings me nightmares and I can't live with myself sometimes, but I try to push through because I know that's what you guys would want me to do." Jury selection in the penalty phase is scheduled for January 4."

He went on to say that he hates drugs and Americans should stop smoking weed and stop causing racism and violence in the streets....Now I know this is just a young kid who was troubled; but let's not lose sight of the fact that this could still be a false flag situation as most mass shootings are..how soon we forget Sandy Hook...should this young kid not have a second chance because of the hatred of the anti-gun nuts like Fred Guttenberg and David Hogg??

Also, why aren't certain elected officials doing more to speak up for this kid? Specifically, Marjorie Taylor Greene....her whole shtick for a long time was harassing the parents of Parkland shooting victms and telling them to get over it...now she is silent in defense of the guy who helped launched her career...sad...
You feel sorry for the muck? He should be hung by his balls.

Did those people who Cruz shot get a second chance? Just asking?

We are all trying to care, really.

See, I even watched this video

Now I know this is just a young kid who was troubled; but let's not lose sight of the fact that this could still be a false flag situation as most mass shootings are..how soon we forget Sandy Hook
Ignored for this dumb ass statement. Dont care if you were attempting to troll here. If I were running this website you'd be perma banned for this alone, let alone almost every thread you start you attempt to troll. Fuck you asshole.

Only democrats support criminals.

His IP should be perma banned.
It's a classic case of arrested development. When children never receive any positive attention, they often act out just in order to receive any attention at all.

Like that child, he is operating on the premise that negative attention is better than no attention at all.

It's a classic case of arrested development. When children never receive any positive attention, they often act out just in order to receive any attention at all.

Like that child, he is operating on the premise that negative attention is better than no attention at all.
This is part of the toxic masculinity that the progressives were searching for after WW2. They, progressives "Soy the boys" , give them tighty whities, and soon the testosterone levels are so low, that the boys dont grow up into men, who would defend those children with their lives, but become progressive pajama boys who are so fucked up in their brains that they go on a shooting rage without any thought.
Do you see any difference between the two below?
american-manhood.jpg

The guy on the left would be the teacher who died protecting the children, the guy on the right is Cruz...

What he says now is one thing. What he is known for doing is another and its something that too many other people have to live with as well. Because of him, an empty chair is in front of them people every year on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day from now on, not to mention the birthdays of those who aren't here anymore and those who are.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

What he says now is one thing. What he is known for doing is another and its something that too many other people have to live with as well. Because of him, an empty chair is in front of them people every year on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day from now on, not to mention the birthdays of those who aren't here anymore and those who are.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
For every person that he killed, he should be shot with that amount of bullets, but start in the knees, then the shoulders, the abdomen and finally the heart. Put it on pay TV so others can see how fed up we are with these progressive assholes...

New Topics

Forum List

Back