new film 2000 Mules "tip of the iceberg" RE vote fraud 2020

There have been some smear posts on the movie '2000 Mules'. Shocked am I! :omg: So I found this summary of reviews on what is deemed fairly "accurate". At a minimum, it shows that there are many people who found the movie very informative.

I put it on the other day but fell asleep...I'm gonna watch it though

Your brain is bare. What about the video and cellphone tracking data maps of specific individuals starting at 33 minutes in? What did you think of the 2nd one, Schmo?

A pity they never linked the two together.

I haven't seen the "movie" yet.........but I saw an interview with the two main people who headed this program.
I was not shocked in the least. But it was neat to find out exactly HOW the Demfuktardocrats pulled this scam off.

I think we should bring back beheading JUST for the DNC, when Trump gets back in office.

tumblr_ltw87b9wCS1qciafbo1_500.gifv

Just line them up and keep it chopping!
I've dubbed it "The Dem-O-Matic".
Dem-O-Matic! :auiqs.jpg:

Such as the complete fabrication of the "Russian Collusion" hoax to cover for the fact that Hillary Clinton was an uninspiring candidate who get her flabby ass kicked by a political beginner.
Sounds like you clearly understand what this whole stolen election fiasco is all about

There have been some smear posts on the movie '2000 Mules'. Shocked am I! :omg: So I found this summary of reviews on what is deemed fairly "accurate". At a minimum, it shows that there are many people who found the movie very informative.

It's Doing tremendous damage .
Surprised Obama hasn't tried to lock him up again. If it wasn't doing such damage nobody would be paying attention to it or even trying to smear it. But as it is it is causing an enormous amount of consternation on the left.

It's Doing tremendous damage .
Surprised Obama hasn't tried to lock him up again. If it wasn't doing such damage nobody would be paying attention to it or even trying to smear it. But as it is it is causing an enormous amount of consternation on the left.
It’s causing damage?! Haha only to the wallets of gullible brainwashed Americans. Sane people are laughing and shaking their heads that there are still whackos out there pushing the stolen election lie.

The truth surely takes a long time coming out, doesn't it? Hmm... Just exactly why is that?

oh yeh... our country is corrupt bc most elites in DC only care about themselves nnot the People

Forum List

Back