Impeach me this, impeach me that

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
HOW on god's green earth, HOW can you impeach a standing president without ANY PROOF? TWICE? Russian colusion? Never proven, January 6th Insurrection, didn't the FBI say that never happened? Never mind the Biden laptop link to Ukraine and Burisma and the clear link?

Last edited:
1652588693130.png

• Banned
When democrats ACTUALLY support race rioters (tacitly or openly in spirit or bailing them out of jail), but Trump merely said stuff they didn't like... Excuse me?

• Banned
When liberals actually hurt people, supported burning and harming people, Vs say Trump mean tweets. Ok, lets put that in focus.

HOW on god's green earth, HOW can you impeach a standing president without ANY PROOF? TWICE? Russian colusion? Never proven, January Insurrection, didn't the FBI say that never happened? Never mind the Biden laptop link to Ukraine and Burisma and the clear link?
The first time was breaking the hatch act.

The second was insurrection.

Which mcconnell admitted happened.

And just like the terrorist attack on 9\11 it needs to be investigated.

Trump still could get charges for that.

Also, Nazis are good now.

Lol a blog. 😂😂😂

Nazis are actually political speech protected by the first amendment.

If a group of Nazis want to meet in private have at it.

It happens all across this country daily.

The more time Congress spends on impeachment hearings, the less time they have to do any actual damage to the rest of the country.

I'm all in favor of impeachment hearings from both parties.

The false narrative of the op is funny.

They don't even know that the first impeachment wasn't over Russian collusion.

It was over the hatch act.

And the second impeachment is over the president sending his goons to the capital building.

And most of the proud boys say they were ordered by the president of the United States.

Under the false narrative of massive election fraud or the election being stolen.

Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion, you moronic moonbat TDS afflicted moron?
Well the hatch act is pretty simple. Any aid that Congress gives another country can not be blocked by the sitting president.

It's a separation of powers thing.

I know you might be too simple to follow along with this well thought out explanation.

On the day House managers transmitted two articles of impeachment to the Senate, the Government Accountability Office, a nonpartisan public auditor, reported that President Trump violated the Impoundment Control Act by unilaterally withholding $214 million of legislatively appropriated Defense Department aid for Ukraine without obtaining authorization from Congress. “Faithful execution of the law does not permit the president to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,” the Government Accountability Office concluded.

On the day House managers transmitted two articles of impeachment to the Senate, the Government Accountability Office, a nonpartisan public auditor, reported that President Trump violated the Impoundment Control Act by unilaterally withholding $214 million of legislatively appropriated Defense Department aid for Ukraine without obtaining authorization from Congress. “Faithful execution of the law does not permit the president to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,” the Government Accountability Office concluded.
Actually it was the impoundment act. My fault.

Should be trump been impeached and removed. I don't think so. He had no clue it was against the law and it was just an honest mistake in my opinion.

Now the second impeachment I would of removed him from office no doubt about it.

In my view he wanted the attack on the capital.

Now the second impeachment I would of removed him from office no doubt about it.

In my view he wanted the attack on the capital.
What do you base this on?

On a side note, the correct phrase is “I would HAVE removed...”, Not “I would OF removed...”

Grammatically, it makes no sense.

You are by far not the only person to make this mistake but I see it all the time and it drives me crazy.

What do you base this on?

On a side note, the correct phrase is “I would HAVE removed...”, Not “I would OF removed...”

Grammatically, it makes no sense.

You are by far not the only person to make this mistake but I see it all the time and it drives me crazy.
I base it on his words. And the words of others that day.

Forum List

Back