New DOJ Report – Blacks 25 times more likely to commit violence against whites than vice-versa!

Hell Yes it's a FACT. I'm amazed you're just catching on but at least you're aware. Whites just can't relax when they are around blax.

The DOJ data are quite sound. I believe black men rape white women more than white men rape black women. That is an objective fact. The reasons behind the behavior are less cut and dried.
So you believe that black men are out there raping white women ? More than white men rape black women ?

My response to that is either

1) What you are saying is true and should be investigated.

Or

2) That we are in a system of white supremacy which fabricates those sort of statistics all the time.

I believe that's it's #2

The belief that there are hardly incidents of white men raping black women (Never mind white women but that's too easy) That right there let's me know let's me know that what you are saying is bogus.

Let's be clear black people don't run the FBI and the Justice department

The FBI and the Justice department themselves have just admitted that they have been given out false information for decades which lead the imprisonment of thousands of black men for rape and other crimes.

As to the belief that hardly white men rape a black woman. There is a book called "At the Dark End Of The Street" written by Danielle L McGuire (A white woman) were she talks about the long history of white men raping black females, black males and black children for centuries.

Or if you want to talk about Dominic Strauss Khan or if you want to talk about Joan Little who killed a white male guard for trying to rape her. Even white women are raping non-white children. Or Mary Kay Letouneo. A white teacher in the USA who was having under age sex with one of her non-white students.

In 2015 you just had USA cop Daniel Holtzclaw (Who was not white granted - Half White / Half Asian) who was raping black women for years. Like a lot of the hapa kids, he saw himself as white. "suck my white dick" and all that shit he was saying

If there are 1000’s of black men that are raping white women, then white people could handle that easily. These are the same people that stomped around the world to find what they call Weapons Of Mass Destruction. I don’t know any black people who have WMD’s. So I’m sure white people could take care of that immediately.

Plus if lots white women were being raped by black men annually that would make rape almost as common as robbery. If it was that high whites would never stand for it.

It would be painstakingly documented.

Also the FBI does not break out rape statistics by race, like they do for murder.

The Justice Department, however, does a crime survey every year where they ask a random sample of Americans about what crimes they have experienced during the past year – regardless of whether or not the police did anything.

In that survey they do ask about the race of the victim and the rapist. But in their sample there are fewer than ten rapes in which blacks took any part at all (but there are more than ten white-on-white rapes).

If you take small, statistically insignificant numbers and extend them to the whole country, you can get wild numbers, the kind you see on Stormfront.

But you can use the very same numbers to “prove” that white men are more likely to rape women then black men. But no one points that out.

The numbers are not solid enough.

I beg to differ. Blacks are totally lethal to Whites. An anathema. But , Mr Essian , as usual , the negro gets the benefit. We'll appease and say the DOJ was lying. Or perhaps innaccurate? Whatever , Does this instill confidence with a negrofied regime?

If the stats are incorrect or feigned ; your negrofied government is providing inaccurate info. Whatever the case , just another reason to avoid the groid.

The fact remains the jig himself is a WMD.

I beg to differ. Blacks are totally lethal to Whites. An anathema. But , Mr Essian , as usual , the negro gets the benefit. We'll appease and say the DOJ was lying. Or perhaps innaccurate? Whatever , Does this instill confidence with a negrofied regime?

If the stats are incorrect or feigned ; your negrofied government is providing inaccurate info. Whatever the case , just another reason to avoid the groid.

The fact remains the jig himself is a WMD.
There’s no epidemic of strange black men raping white women and there never has been.

For one thing, stranger rapes are the rare kind. Most people (be it women, men, or children) are raped by someone they know.

As we know, white people tend to avoid knowing black people if they can. There are no black guys roving around white neighborhoods attacking only white women.

It’s hard enough for black guys to “rove” white neighborhoods for good purposes, never mind bad purposes

Where are you? I don't see any White neighborhoods for hundreds of miles. Trust me , I'm really looking to live White.

So, stop confusing stats with viewpoints then.

The unadorned truth is that a black man is much more likely to rape a white woman than a white man is of raping a black woman. Both are rare but one is much more unlikely than the other.

It may be embarrassing for blacks that this factoid and many others put blacks in a bad light. That does not mean that they are untrue.

A few years ago Obama or one of his spokespersons used the stat that more young black males were in the penal system than in college. He was using it as 'proof' of racism and bias. Others, such as David Duke, could use it as 'proof' of black dysfunction. The statistic is true either way, the conclusion drawn from it depends on a viewpoint.
I'll word it differently

Do you think your going to get objective data about black ppl from a former leader of the KKK ?

Just a Yes or No.

Data, or even just an idea, have an intrinsic value that has nothing to do with the person who speaks them. Is the data correct? Is the idea sound?

Of course we will accept information more easily from people we know because we have past examples of their honesty and judgement. But what about someone we don't like or trust? Do you reject what they are saying out of hand without any consideration?

The DOJ data are quite sound. I believe black men rape white women more than white men rape black women. That is an objective fact. The reasons behind the behavior are less cut and dried.

But the DOJ stats don't say any of this. White men rape white women more than black men do by a huge number. That's what the DOJ stats show.

So, stop confusing stats with viewpoints then.

The unadorned truth is that a black man is much more likely to rape a white woman than a white man is of raping a black woman. Both are rare but one is much more unlikely than the other.

It may be embarrassing for blacks that this factoid and many others put blacks in a bad light. That does not mean that they are untrue.

A few years ago Obama or one of his spokespersons used the stat that more young black males were in the penal system than in college. He was using it as 'proof' of racism and bias. Others, such as David Duke, could use it as 'proof' of black dysfunction. The statistic is true either way, the conclusion drawn from it depends on a viewpoint.
I'll word it differently

Do you think your going to get objective data about black ppl from a former leader of the KKK ?

Just a Yes or No.

It's funny how the whites avoid answering such questions.

I think moderators here should take the initiative that if they find a link is from stormfront or a similar site that the post containing that information gets deleted.

Only losers like you think people are going around thinking that not's not ok to be white.

Last edited:
So you believe that black men are out there raping white women ? More than white men rape black women ?

My response to that is either

1) What you are saying is true and should be investigated.

Or

2) That we are in a system of white supremacy which fabricates those sort of statistics all the time.

I believe that's it's #2

The belief that there are hardly incidents of white men raping black women (Never mind white women but that's too easy) That right there let's me know let's me know that what you are saying is bogus.

Let's be clear black people don't run the FBI and the Justice department

The FBI and the Justice department themselves have just admitted that they have been given out false information for decades which lead the imprisonment of thousands of black men for rape and other crimes.

As to the belief that hardly white men rape a black woman. There is a book called "At the Dark End Of The Street" written by Danielle L McGuire (A white woman) were she talks about the long history of white men raping black females, black males and black children for centuries.

Or if you want to talk about Dominic Strauss Khan or if you want to talk about Joan Little who killed a white male guard for trying to rape her. Even white women are raping non-white children. Or Mary Kay Letouneo. A white teacher in the USA who was having under age sex with one of her non-white students.

In 2015 you just had USA cop Daniel Holtzclaw (Who was not white granted - Half White / Half Asian) who was raping black women for years. Like a lot of the hapa kids, he saw himself as white. "suck my white dick" and all that shit he was saying

If there are 1000’s of black men that are raping white women, then white people could handle that easily. These are the same people that stomped around the world to find what they call Weapons Of Mass Destruction. I don’t know any black people who have WMD’s. So I’m sure white people could take care of that immediately.

Plus if lots white women were being raped by black men annually that would make rape almost as common as robbery. If it was that high whites would never stand for it.

It would be painstakingly documented.

Also the FBI does not break out rape statistics by race, like they do for murder.

The Justice Department, however, does a crime survey every year where they ask a random sample of Americans about what crimes they have experienced during the past year – regardless of whether or not the police did anything.

In that survey they do ask about the race of the victim and the rapist. But in their sample there are fewer than ten rapes in which blacks took any part at all (but there are more than ten white-on-white rapes).

If you take small, statistically insignificant numbers and extend them to the whole country, you can get wild numbers, the kind you see on Stormfront.

But you can use the very same numbers to “prove” that white men are more likely to rape women then black men. But no one points that out.

The numbers are not solid enough.

I don't know what to say to you then. I haven't given much thought to this stuff lately. But ten years ago I read the methodology for the victimization survey and it seemed solid, at least for blacks raping whites. White on black numbers were so low that they weren't statistically significant.

It's your choice to believe the numbers or not. If I were black I would probably be frustrated that seemingly every area besides athletics and entertainment show an alarming gap in black performance.

I think moderators here should take the initiative that if they find a link is from stormfront or a similar site that the post containing that information gets deleted.
ahh yes well i think if the mods find a link from huffington or other left wing sites they should delete them, see how censorship works sparky?

ahh yes well i think if the mods find a link from huffington or other left wing sites they should delete them, see how censorship works sparky?

Well the problem with stormfront is that it is a white supremacist site and as such any link from that site is not going I create fact based rational or factual discussion. If we posted a link from the New Black Party site it would be removed immediately by at least one moderator here.. There is no comparison to stormfront and Huffington post Harley. The Huffington post is not a black supremacist site presenting black racial superiority as a point of view. To borrow and modify a quote from Roy D. Mercer, 'How dumb a boy are ya?"

Well the problem with stormfront is that it is a white supremacist site and as such any link from that site is not going I create fact based rational or factual discussion. If we posted a link from the New Black Party site it would be removed immediately by at least one moderator here.. There is no comparison to stormfront and Huffington post Harley. The Huffington post is not a black supremacist site presenting black racial superiority as a point of view. To borrow and modify a quote from Roy D. Mercer, 'How dumb a boy are ya?"
i disagree left wing sites routinely lie manipulate and distort information.

Forum List

Back