Why the GOP lost in 2020--

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Why the GOP lost in 2020. A Liberal's perspective:

Relax Republicans....I'm not here to rub it in your face, I don't believe in doing that. I'm here to point out why the GOP had a (less than successful) 2020 election, and the answer is: Independent / Swing Voters With Democrats and Republicans roughly equal in numbers, it is the Independent / Swing voters that usually decide elections, and here is why they favored the Democrats this time.

This middle group was turned off by Donald J Trump's race baiting, lies about Mexico paying for a border wall, mistreatment of children on our southern border, secret meetings with Vladimir Putin, and the unusually high number of Trump cabinet and staff members convicted of crimes, and jailed.

I know you'd prefer to remain angry and convince yourselves Donald Trump was somehow robbed of victory, but I would point out that even Trump's own hand picked judges saw no legal merit in his evidence of widespread voter fraud. Do yourselves a favor...tone down your anger, accept the results, and listen to that middle group next time, because they decide elections.

One last thing: Inciting armed goons to attack the capital, killing, injuring, and destroying property isn't helping your cause either. :bye1:

Relax Republicans....I'm not here to rub it in your face, I don't believe in doing that. I'm here to point out why the GOP had a (less than successful) 2020 election, and the answer is: Independent / Swing Voters With Democrats and Republicans roughly equal in numbers, it is the Independent / Swing voters that usually decide elections, and here is why they favored the Democrats this time.

This middle group was turned off by Donald J Trump's race baiting, lies about Mexico paying for a border wall, mistreatment of children on our southern border, secret meetings with Vladimir Putin, and the unusually high number of Trump cabinet and staff members convicted of crimes, and jailed.

I know you'd prefer to remain angry and convince yourselves Donald Trump was somehow robbed of victory, but I would point out that even Trump's own hand picked judges saw no legal merit in his evidence of widespread voter fraud. Do yourselves a favor...tone down your anger, accept the results, and listen to that middle group next time, because they decide elections.

One last thing: Inciting armed goons to attack the capital, killing, injuring, and destroying property isn't helping your cause either. :bye1:
Judges do not investigate...

Your explanation was mostly accurate, but it might be too complicated for many right wingers to understand. Describe it in terms that they might be familiar with, such as --------------we've all seen geese flying south for the winter. They always fly in a V formation. You should then point out that one side of the V is always longer than the other and explain that as similar to how many voted for one party over the other. The only reason that can explain the difference, whether it's how many geese are on one side or the V or how many voted for one candidate over the other is there are more geese or voters on that side. More people chose to vote for Biden over Trump. It's that simple.

Last edited:
But, but, but, no cheating happened!
1591DA3F-691C-4E40-85DA-7967A4389DD7.jpeg

A1829EBD-A30A-4A71-9DB7-6CCC5B1E7BA1.jpeg

Meanwhile, in Maricopa County, Dems still refuse to comply with a court order for a forensic audit. Why would they do that?

You stole the damn election...you won nothing....
Lol..all because your orange messiah told you the Election was to stolen. Stop being a lemming and think for yourself.
Too many firsts and too many impossibilities.....and the way the dems are acting afterwards seals it for me...they are hiding because they know what they did...

You stole the damn election...you won nothing....
Lol..all because your orange messiah told you the Election was to stolen. Stop being a lemming and think for yourself.
Too many firsts and too many impossibilities.....and the way the dems are acting afterwards seals it for me...they are hiding because they know what they did...

We had a third world type dictatorial inauguration with 2,000 hand picked "guests" surrounded by tens of thousands of troops because the election was a fraud. Only guilty people hide behind walls of troops.

Forum List

Back