Why the GOP lost in 2020--

Voter fraud and rigged voting machines are too hard to beat.
Dominion should sue your ass for spreading ies.
Dominion should open up their machines for a memory search if they're so innocent. They aren't
Dominion will win tens of millions because of the lies told by right-wing media.
Buuuaahahaha from who?...they will never go forward with the suit if it gets to a trial phase...that will open the door for a team of lawyers to present evidence of machine irregularities not just here but around the world...look what just happened in Miramar.....Biden will stop them from going to trial....for that reason...Dominion is already sounding like they are backing off with their last press statement....

I am independent and have been since 1972. The assessment pretty well explains why I didn't vote for trump. In 2016 I did not vote for trump or hillary, preferring 3rd party rather than endorse either or those two.

Dominion should open up their machines for a memory search if they're so innocent. They aren't
Dominion will win tens of millions because of the lies told by right-wing media.
Buuuaahahaha from who?...they will never go forward with the suit if it gets to a trial phase...that will open the door for a team of lawyers to present evidence of machine irregularities not just here but around the world...look what just happened in Miramar.....Biden will stop them from going to trial....for that reason...Dominion is already sounding like they are backing off with their last press statement....

Exactly. If this were to ever go to trial Dominion would lose their asses. There's this thing that these idiots don't understand called "Discovery". Dominion can't dare let anyone see what their little machines are capable of.

You stole the damn election...you won nothing....
Lol..all because your orange messiah told you the Election was to stolen. Stop being a lemming and think for yourself.
Too many firsts and too many impossibilities.....and the way the dems are acting afterwards seals it for me...they are hiding because they know what they did...

We had a third world type dictatorial inauguration with 2,000 hand picked "guests" surrounded by tens of thousands of troops because the election was a fraud. Only guilty people hide behind walls of troops.

That's nice. You be sure to bring that up in your group session if it's something that you have been worrying about. It's important for you to discuss your unfounded fears if you want to get better.

Exactly. If this were to ever go to trial Dominion would lose their asses. There's this thing that these idiots don't understand called "Discovery". Dominion can't dare let anyone see what their little machines are capable of.
Yep the fact is this election has scarred Domion's reputation so by openly threatening to sue they think it helps them....but who would they sue?....no one has the kind of money that would make it worth their time.....

Why the GOP lost in 2020. A Liberal's perspective:

Relax Republicans....I'm not here to rub it in your face, I don't believe in doing that. I'm here to point out why the GOP had a (less than successful) 2020 election, and the answer is: Independent / Swing Voters With Democrats and Republicans roughly equal in numbers, it is the Independent / Swing voters that usually decide elections, and here is why they favored the Democrats this time.

This middle group was turned off by Donald J Trump's race baiting, lies about Mexico paying for a border wall, mistreatment of children on our southern border, secret meetings with Vladimir Putin, and the unusually high number of Trump cabinet and staff members convicted of crimes, and jailed.

I know you'd prefer to remain angry and convince yourselves Donald Trump was somehow robbed of victory, but I would point out that even Trump's own hand picked judges saw no legal merit in his evidence of widespread voter fraud. Do yourselves a favor...tone down your anger, accept the results, and listen to that middle group next time, because they decide elections.

One last thing: Inciting armed goons to attack the capital, killing, injuring, and destroying property isn't helping your cause either. :bye1:
Well, thank God for middle-of-the-roaders then!

They lost because... Trump.

End of story. Short thread.

Theft isn't loss. Learn the difference.
Westwaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

rofl

loon

I once thought he was relatively sane. Didn't take too long to recognize my mistake there.

Says the jackass who thinks a third world shithole inauguration means you won something. It means just the opposite you silly Idiot.

Odd, but the entire world thinks you claims are batshit crazy. Imagine that, The entire world thinks you and the few that agree with you are nuts. That doesn't make you want to reconsider the possibility that you are wrong, even a little bit?

Former President Donald Trump's reelection campaign failed largely due to a lack of support from his 2016 supporters who were unfavorable of his performance during the coronavirus pandemic and came to view him as untrustworthy...

Trump's former chief pollster, Tony Fabrizio, looked at 10 battleground states Trump won in 2016. Half of them flipped to his opponent in 2020...

"Despite turnout for both state groups being MORE GOP in 2020 than 2016, [Trump] lost ground in both groups largely due to a massive swing against [Trump] among Indies in both state groups and more GOP 'leakage' in 'Flipped' states," Fabrizio noted.

He added, despite gains with Hispanic voters, Trump "suffered his greatest erosion with White voters, particularly White Men in both state groups," and he "lost ground with almost every age group in both state groupings, but he lost the most with voters 18-29 and 65+ in 'Flipped' states. Worse was the double-digit erosion he suffered with White College educated voters across the board."

Another key take-away was, "While a majority of voters said they didn't find either presidential candidate honest or trustworthy, [President Joe ] Biden held a double-digit advantage over" Trump, who also "earned negative marks on handling of Coronavirus (CV) in both groups..."

Again: The GOP lost in 2020 because Trump.

The election was not stolen, and no matter how many times you dead-enders sing the tune, it won't make it true.

Now, don't mistake my lack of support for Trump as support for Biden, nothing could be further from the truth...

But, but, but, no cheating happened!
View attachment 452639
View attachment 452640

Meanwhile, in Maricopa County, Dems still refuse to comply with a court order for a forensic audit. Why would they do that?

Yep, and here is a picture of a Jewish space laser setting fire to California. It's on the internet, so it's got to be true.
View attachment 452648
MTG specifically said she didn’t know anything about those stories, but don’t let the facts stop you.

They lost because... Trump.

End of story. Short thread.

Theft isn't loss. Learn the difference.
Westwaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

rofl

loon

I once thought he was relatively sane. Didn't take too long to recognize my mistake there.

Says the jackass who thinks a third world shithole inauguration means you won something. It means just the opposite you silly Idiot.

Odd, but the entire world thinks you claims are batshit crazy. Imagine that, The entire world thinks you and the few that agree with you are nuts. That doesn't make you want to reconsider the possibility that you are wrong, even a little bit?

No, the entire thinking world knows the election was stolen. And by whom. Only drones, idiots, and chinese stooges, like you, claim otherwise.

View attachment 452639
View attachment 452640

Meanwhile, in Maricopa County, Dems still refuse to comply with a court order for a forensic audit. Why would they do that?

Yep, and here is a picture of a Jewish space laser setting fire to California. It's on the internet, so it's got to be true.
View attachment 452648
MTG specifically said she didn’t know anything about those stories, but don’t let the facts stop you.
She said a lot of crazy shit that nobody believes.

Former President Donald Trump's reelection campaign failed largely due to a lack of support from his 2016 supporters who were unfavorable of his performance during the coronavirus pandemic and came to view him as untrustworthy...

Trump's former chief pollster, Tony Fabrizio, looked at 10 battleground states Trump won in 2016. Half of them flipped to his opponent in 2020...

"Despite turnout for both state groups being MORE GOP in 2020 than 2016, [Trump] lost ground in both groups largely due to a massive swing against [Trump] among Indies in both state groups and more GOP 'leakage' in 'Flipped' states," Fabrizio noted.

He added, despite gains with Hispanic voters, Trump "suffered his greatest erosion with White voters, particularly White Men in both state groups," and he "lost ground with almost every age group in both state groupings, but he lost the most with voters 18-29 and 65+ in 'Flipped' states. Worse was the double-digit erosion he suffered with White College educated voters across the board."

Another key take-away was, "While a majority of voters said they didn't find either presidential candidate honest or trustworthy, [President Joe ] Biden held a double-digit advantage over" Trump, who also "earned negative marks on handling of Coronavirus (CV) in both groups..."

Again: The GOP lost in 2020 because Trump.

The election was not stolen, and no matter how many times you dead-enders sing the tune, it won't make it true.

Now, don't mistake my lack of support for Trump as support for Biden, nothing could be further from the truth...

Like I said, no matter how many times you trot out your bullshit CACA (Chinese American Communist Association) bullshit propaganda, the thinking people KNOW that the election was stolen.

That's why you have your 2,000 political class traitors, hiding behind tens of thousands of troops during the inauguration like the good little banana republic they are trying to turn us into.

View attachment 452639
View attachment 452640

View attachment 452648
She said a lot of crazy shit that nobody believes.

Can you post actual statements by her and not cut up crap intermixed with non-funny libtard bullshit?

Forum List

Back