New Data Show Migrants Were More Likely to Be Released by Trump Than Biden

1% of 100 is 1.
1% of 10,000 is 10
1% of 100,000 is 1,000
1% of 1,000,000 is 10,000

To evaluate by percentages rather than the actual numbers released is pretty ignorant.
And 2.6% added to $100.00 is an extra $2.60.

And you degenerates are crying and whining 24/7

1703453653050.png

Well now. This is another tid bit for the Trump supporters to ignore. And they will. Or they're try to spin it somehow. But numbers don't lie.
But I'm still wondering how Trump got the reputation of being strong on the border, when Obama himself deported more than he did. And it's possible that Biden will deport more than Trump.

New Data Show Migrants Were More Likely to Be Released by Trump Than Biden

According to new data published last month, the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a higher percentage of arrested border crossers in its first two years than the Trump DHS did
Trumpers will neither believe nor care

In related news...ILLEGALS are sucking up BILLIONS in welfare benefits. A study just out determined that 60% of ILLEGALS are mooching on welfare handouts paid for by Americans. How? They use their U.S. anchor babies to qualify.

In related news...ILLEGALS are sucking up BILLIONS in welfare benefits. A study just out determined that 60% of ILLEGALS are mooching on welfare handouts paid for by Americans. How? They use their U.S. anchor babies to qualify.
And they are bankrupting some Democrat cities, forcing reductions in services.

And the residents of the cities who pay the taxes are footing the bill for housing, feeding, and otherwise caring for the illegals...

As you said, literally $Billions in taxpayer money is being used to shelter migrants...

NYC is already crumbling, but Eric Adams has to reduce services further because of the extraordinary cost of the illegal immigrant crisis.

The budget cuts would decrease NYPD officers, cut down the city's pre-K programs and close libraries

Dems are literally getting what they voted for. Very troubling to me.

I’m sure that I could produce “data” that my dick is one of the largest to ever exist, then make a compelling argument that my appendage is God’s gift to cooch. It would not be true, but I certainly do it.

This is a good example of liars using statics. Truing to make a big deal over the 5% difference but ignoring they are comparing 1.5 million to over 5 million. The increase under Biden is astronomical and even with the 5 % increase in deportations there are still a few more Millions of illegals entering the country under Biden. Smoke and Mirrors trying to cover up the massive influx of illegals into the county. One has to be an idiot to think this is a good report, it shows the failure of Biden to protect our boarders

And Biden's intentional got-a-ways? The historic millions of total ILLEGALS flooding across our borders after Biden canceled all Trump's attempts to get the border under control while Democrats fought him at every turn? The 200,000+ thousand Americans killed by the ILLEGALS drug trafficking into the U.S.?

Suffices to say Democrats are LIARS of the first order.

Also, the OP.

Forum List

Back