2000 mules continues to do real damage.

Nice repeat of the talking point..."Stollen Election" with fabricated misinformation.
There is ZERO proof of your claim.

So suck it.

Not only zero...its been 3 and half YEARS. And still, jackshit.

They insist Trump won. But can't tell us the actual vote tallies, with evidence. They just make up a number, pulled sideways out of their ass. Or insist that its impossible to prove, but they 'know' it.

And by 'know', they mean they pulled that our of their ass too.

Not only zero...its been 3 and half YEARS. And still, jackshit.

They insist Trump won. But can't tell us the actual vote tallies, with evidence. They just make up a number, pulled sideways out of their ass. Or insist that its impossible to prove, but they 'know' it.

And by 'know', they mean they pulled that our of their ass too.

Uh-huh.

And where are the 'fake ballots' by the hundreds of thousands, even millions, alleged in 2000 mules?

Where were the 'ballot stuffers' that put so many 'fake ballots' into drop boxes that they shifted the election?

Where's the 'data' that 2000 mules producers based their entire narrative on? Its never been publicly released.

Laughing.....that's what I thought.

You just saw a conspiracy come true in GA.
They found all the fake ballots you made up?

Laughing....nope!

They found all the 'ballot stuffers' you lied about?

Nope!

The 'data' to back 2000 mules was finally released to the public?

Nope!

I'll stick with the actual election results, thank you.

They found all the fake ballots you made up?

Laughing....nope!

They found all the 'ballot stuffers' you lied about?

Nope!

The 'data' to back 2000 mules was finally released to the public?

Nope!

I'll stick with the actual election results, thank you.
No. they cannot find ballot images. The actual results are unknowable with 300,000 votes in question. Admit it. The election was stolen and you support traitors. I am sure you can live with that judging by your posts.

No. they cannot find ballot images. The actual results are unknowable with 300,000 votes in question. Admit it. The election was stolen and you support traitors. I am sure you can live with that judging by your posts.
It is a troll, ignore it and it will die.

Show me the fake ballots.

Show me the 'mules' stuffing hundreds of thousands, even millions of fake ballots.

Show me the 'data' that the 2000 Mules people claim they have.

You can't. You can't. And you have nothing.

You're a peddler of lies.

It is a troll, ignore it and it will die.

West......you don't silence me. You only silence yourself. As I can dismantle your silly, baseless, delusional conspiracies at my leisure.

While you're helplessly blind as I do it. And of course, openly demonstrating that you can't possibly back up your lies with evidence.

None of you can. Ignorance really is your best option.

Show me the fake ballots.

Show me the 'mules' stuffing hundreds of thousands, even millions of fake ballots.

Show me the 'data' that the 2000 Mules people claim they have.

You can't. You can't. And you have nothing.

You're a peddler of lies.
There is another case where we might see the ballots. I will let you know.

There is another case where we might see the ballots. I will let you know.
Yawning.....all you ever have for us are hapless excuses why you can't possibly back up your lies.

Show me the hundreds of thousands, even MILLIONS of 'fake' ballots you made up.

You can't.

Show me the 'mules' that packed the ballot boxes with hundreds of thousands, even MILLIONS of 'fake ballots' you made up.

You can't.

Show me the 'data' that the 2000 Mules folks insist demonstrate your fantasy.

You can't.

All you have are excuses why you can't. Its all you're good for.

Yawning.....all you ever have for us are hapless excuses why you can't possibly back up your lies.

Show me the hundreds of thousands, even MILLIONS of 'fake' ballots you made up.

You can't.

Show me the 'mules' that packed the ballot boxes with hundreds of thousands, even MILLIONS of 'fake ballots' you made up.

You can't.

Show me the 'data' that the 2000 Mules folks insist demonstrate your fantasy.

You can't.

All you have are excuses why you can't. Its all you're good for.
Why are you ignoring what just happened in Fulton County?

Why are you ignoring what just happened in Fulton County?

Why aren't you showing me those 'fake ballots' you made up? The hundreds of thousands, the MILLIONS of them?

Why aren't you showing the 'mules' who packed ballot boxes with hundreds of thousands, the MILLIONS of them?

Why are you showing me the 'data' that the 2000 Mules frausters claim 'back' their fantasy. But they refuse to release publicly?

You're a fraud

Why aren't you showing me those 'fake ballots' you made up? The hundreds of thousands, the MILLIONS of them?

Why aren't you showing the 'mules' who packed ballot boxes with hundreds of thousands, the MILLIONS of them?

Why are you showing me the 'data' that the 2000 Mules frausters claim 'back' their fantasy. But they refuse to release publicly?

You're a fraud
She's mad. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back