New DOJ Report – Blacks 25 times more likely to commit violence against whites than vice-versa!

I think moderators here should take the initiative that if they find a link is from stormfront or a similar site that the post containing that information gets deleted.
ahh yes well i think if the mods find a link from huffington or other left wing sites they should delete them, see how censorship works sparky?

Well the problem with stormfront is that it is a white supremacist site and as such any link from that site is not going I create fact based rational or factual discussion. If we posted a link from the New Black Party site it would be removed immediately by at least one moderator here.. There is no comparison to stormfront and Huffington post Harley. The Huffington post is not a black supremacist site presenting black racial superiority as a point of view. To borrow and modify a quote from Roy D. Mercer, 'How dumb a boy are ya?"
i disagree left wing sites routinely lie manipulate and distort information.

So? You disagree, is that supposed to mean something? Storrmfront is a white supremacist site. It gets no more distorted than that.

If you're a white person, you're about a thousand times more likely to be killed by a member of your own family than a black person.

Out of context statistics don't mean anything.
Like most libs, you don't know what you're talking about. I've seen them in action first hand more than once, and could have shot one dead too but didn't because I wasn't going to kill someone for stealing three packs of cigarettes.
You're a wuss. I'da killed it for using my lighter without asking first. They want respect ? EARN IT.

Let us check his math, shall we?o_O

Let say there are 5 black people and 5 white people in a room.

and each black person commit a crime against a white person, but only 1(1 out of 5 concept) white person commit a crime against a black person. So that is 5 offenses against whites, 1 offense against blacks.

Now lets multiply the number of whites in the room by 5. So there is 5 blacks and 25 whites. All 5 blacks commit a crime on a white person. 5 (5 out of 25) whites commit a crime on a black person.

That is 5 offenses against whites. 5 offenses against blacks. See the problem with 'Dr' Duke's math? By increasing the number of whites, you increase the number of offenses on Blacks. However, the number of offenses by Blacks stay the same.

o_O Understand?
Don't understand math and statistics I see how very progressive of you.
He understands math and statistics far better than YOU do.

lies-damn-lies-and-statistics.png

The stats are in fact from DOJ

The stats are from a racist who spoke them on a stormfront radio show.
just because a fact is used by a racist does not invalidate the fact. the doj has this fact on its web site for all to see.

Yah, but the DOJ itself is probably run by J E Hoover clones and is likely racist as hell. We have no way of knowing whether they are fudging statistics or not.
Just saying... I would NOT put it past them,

I think moderators here should take the initiative that if they find a link is from stormfront or a similar site that the post containing that information gets deleted.
ahh yes well i think if the mods find a link from huffington or other left wing sites they should delete them, see how censorship works sparky?

I concur. The people who use data by linking it do not change the data itself.

The NYLSY provides data that has been used by thousands of researchers. It was used as the foundation of The Bell Curve. Some people, who obviously must not have read it, considered it a racist screed. I only read it because of the absurd criticism it got, and I was glad I did. Is the NYLSY tainted and unusable now? Of course not.

The NYLSY provides data that has been used by thousands of researchers. It was used as the foundation of The Bell Curve. Some people, who obviously must not have read it, considered it a racist screed. I only read it because of the absurd criticism it got, and I was glad I did. Is the NYLSY tainted and unusable now? Of course not.

The Bell Curve is racist crap too.

That was my next guess

Another person who hasn't read it.

Whites just can't relax when they are around blax.
I must differ. I am relaxed around black people in my neighborhood, in my church and on my job. Plus around my husband. I am relaxed because I don't walk around with negative thoughts that could be picked off the top of my head, or any negative vibes that could be picked up in the air. I'm a firm believer in reaping what you sow.

I must differ. I am relaxed around black people in my neighborhood, in my church and on my job. Plus around my husband. I am relaxed because I don't walk around with negative thoughts that could be picked off the top of my head, or any negative vibes that could be picked up in the air. I'm a firm believer in reaping what you sow.

Oh, you will. I know that.

The Bell Curve is racist crap. The OP s based upon comments made by a person during a stormfront radio show. If you think that is going to be factual information you are nuts. .

Oh, you will. I know that.

You don't know anything.

The Bell Curve is racist crap. The OP s based upon comments made by a person during a stormfront radio show. If you think that is going to be factual information you are nuts. .

You are confusing data with opinion. The DOJ and FBI stats are as close to facts as they can make them.

I don't know the individuals involved in the OP nor did I follow the links. I only chimed in to defend the actual data.

If someone says' blacks rape white women more than the opposite way' and here are the DOJ stats to prove it. Well, that is an unfortunate truth.

If someone says 'blacks rape white women because they are degenerate beasts', and then provides the stats. Well that is making a racist statement and cloaking it in a respectable study.

You have not read The Bell Curve. It is a large tome that describes how our society is becoming ever more stratified by intelligence. The one small chapter on blacks contains only verifiable facts with no value judgements. They went out of their way to avoid the book from being called racist. That it has been called racist is a more a criticism of the ethics of those who made the unfounded claim than the book itself.

I read the cries of racism first. They were of such poor quality that I sought out TBC to see for myself. It was a long boring book that pointed out obvious conclusions based on actual data. There should have been no controversy.

You are confusing data with opinion. The DOJ and FBI stats are as close to facts as they can make them.

I don't know the individuals involved in the OP nor did I follow the links. I only chimed in to defend the actual data.

If someone says' blacks rape white women more than the opposite way' and here are the DOJ stats to prove it. Well, that is an unfortunate truth.

If someone says 'blacks rape white women because they are degenerate beasts', and then provides the stats. Well that is making a racist statement and cloaking it in a respectable study.

You have not read The Bell Curve. It is a large tome that describes how our society is becoming ever more stratified by intelligence. The one small chapter on blacks contains only verifiable facts with no value judgements. They went out of their way to avoid the book from being called racist. That it has been called racist is a more a criticism of the ethics of those who made the unfounded claim than the book itself.

I read the cries of racism first. They were of such poor quality that I sought out TBC to see for myself. It was a long boring book that pointed out obvious conclusions based on actual data. There should have been no controversy.

Nope, I a tang not facts and what is said here is not so. The actual data dies not support this.

I said what did about the Bell Curve because I did read it asshole. That chapter had no relevance in fact and indeed it rendered t he entire work as the work of a racist..

So produce these numbers that show us how backs are 25 times more likely to commit violence against whites. Because if blacks commit 93 percent of our violence crime against other blacks it leaves 7 percent for everyone else.. And as this is 2017 arguing using data from 2008 that doesn't show what is claimed just shows how much you white racists want to continue this false argument.

Are you referring to the New York Longitudinal study?

Appears that is the case.

Nope, I a tang not facts and what is said here is not so. The actual data dies not support this.

I said what did about the Bell Curve because I did read it asshole. That chapter had no relevance in fact and indeed it rendered t he entire work as the work of a racist..

So produce these numbers that show us how backs are 25 times more likely to commit violence against whites. Because if blacks commit 93 percent of our violence crime against other blacks it leaves 7 percent for everyone else.. And as this is 2017 arguing using data from 2008 that doesn't show what is claimed just shows how much you white racists want to continue this false argument.

The Bell Curve was 20 years ago, the rape statistics caused a fuss 10 years ago. I examined both at the time. They held up under scrutiny.

If want to ignore real evidence because it could be used by racists then that is your perogative.

Does not change reality thought.

The Bell Curve was 20 years ago, the rape statistics caused a fuss 10 years ago. I examined both at the time. They held up under scrutiny.

If want to ignore real evidence because it could be used by racists then that is your perogative.

Does not change reality thought.
Would you concede that there are millions of Blacks in the world smarter than you no matter what the Bell Curve implies?

Appears that is the case.
If that's true i dont understsnd why IanC would say the bell curve is based on that study. The NYLS seems more oriented towards studying behavior in children rather than on IQ.

Forum List

Back