New audio: Trump falsely claimed he gave Kim Jong Un "incredible" letters to National Archives, says he had confidence in Capitol Police on Jan 6

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
National Archives has told Congress Trump has not returned all the documents he left office with

If President Trump receives personal correspondence from the leader of the Tremendous Republic of North Korea, does it really belong in the nation archives?

Or is that not the President's personal papers?

I don't know the answer, but I can think of good national security reasons why we wouldn't want sensitive information like this in the hands o Sleepy Joe and Hunter.

This interview really is going to make it tough for the Xiden admin to "get trump" - it's clear from this interview he believed everything was turned over. Lack of intent is the new Clinton standard

This interview really is going to make it tough for the Xiden admin to "get trump" - it's clear from this interview he believed everything was turned over.

you mean after he said the whole thing was a hoax ... & they were planted .... & they were signed off on by his lawyer stating they were all in the FBI's possession ... b4 more were discovered in his office - desk drawer - etc....

Lack of intent is the new Clinton standard

667wae.jpg

you mean after he said the whole thing was a hoax ... & they were planted .... & they were signed off on by his lawyer stating they were all in the FBI's possession ... b4 more were discovered in his office - desk drawer - etc....

View attachment 704885
Yes, it's obvious he believed everything was turned over.

Clinton's case is far different, she has no authority to have the documents, on an illegal unsecured server, hide from the Govt for years. She had no intent to return them had she not been caught

Trump's documents were mixed in with his personal stuff, and were guarded by armed federal agents, and he was actively working wtih the NA to ensure they got everything

If President Trump receives personal correspondence from the leader of the Tremendous Republic of North Korea, does it really belong in the nation archives?

Or is that not the President's personal papers?

I don't know the answer, but I can think of good national security reasons why we wouldn't want sensitive information like this in the hands o Sleepy Joe and Hunter.

Yes. All the documents belong to the National Archives and the American people
Yes, it's obvious he believed everything was turned over.

Clinton's case is far different, she has no authority to have the documents, on an illegal unsecured server, hide from the Govt for years. She had no intent to return them had she not been caught

Trump's documents were mixed in with his personal stuff, and were guarded by armed federal agents, and he was actively working wtih the NA to ensure they got everything

Federal agents don't guard Trump's property. Damn, you're stupid.

Yes. All the documents belong to the National Archives and the American people

Would a birthday card from a personal friend belong to the national archives? How about a get well note?

I don't think that's necessarily so. Did Obama turn over his correspondence with Larry Sinclair?

Why would Trump release his love letters to Kim Jong Un?

Would a birthday card from a personal friend belong to the national archives? How about a get well note?

I don't think that's necessarily so. Did Obama turn over his correspondence with Larry Sinclair?
Those would be personal. A letter to the President from another Head of State is presidential record.

What he ordered for lunch from the WH kitchen is personal. The menu for a State dinner is record.

See how that works?

Those would be personal. A letter to the President from another Head of State is presidential record.

What he ordered for lunch from the WH kitchen is personal. The menu for a State dinner is record.

See how that works?

How about a personal letter to the President wishing him a wonderful birthday from a friend who just happens to be a foreign head of state?

Forum List

Back