New audio: Trump falsely claimed he gave Kim Jong Un "incredible" letters to National Archives, says he had confidence in Capitol Police on Jan 6

oh when did he do that?

Trump Lawyer Refused Trump’s Request to Say All Documents Were Returned

BYIgor Derysh, Salon PUBLISHED October 4, 2022

One of former President Donald Trump’s lawyers refused his request in February to say that he had returned all of the documents taken to Mar-a-Lago, according to The Washington Post.
Trump in February asked attorney Alex Cannon to tell the National Archives and Records Administration that all of the documents had been returned. Cannon refused the request because “he was not sure that statement was true,” sources told the Post. The FBI ultimately found thousands more documents when they searched Trump’s residence in August as part of a criminal investigation into the potential mishandling of classified documents and obstruction.
Cannon “facilitated” the transfer of 15 boxes of documents to the National Archives earlier this year after officials demanded for over a year for the return of “all original presidential records” as required by law. National Archives officials threatened to get the Justice Department or Congress involved, according to the report.

Trump packed the boxes himself, a source told the Post, and “seemed determined” in February to declare that all documents had been returned. Trump told his team to release a public statement declaring that he had returned “everything” and asked Cannon to make a similar statement to the National Archives. Cannon, who worked as an attorney for the Trump Organization and later the Trump campaign before representing him after he left the White House, refused the request, according to the report.
Cannon told others that he was “not sure” if there may be additional documents and that he would be “uncomfortable” making such a claim, according to the Post. Other Trump advisers also encouraged him not to make such a statement. Trump’s team ultimately did not release the public statement either, instead releasing a different message three days later saying that the materials were turned over in a “friendly” manner without saying that “everything” had been returned.

as far as stuff found, clearly he believed they were all turned over…no intent…clinton standard

lol ...

nyet.

BYIgor Derysh, Salon PUBLISHED October 4, 2022

One of former President Donald Trump’s lawyers refused his request in February to say that he had returned all of the documents taken to Mar-a-Lago, according to The Washington Post.
Trump in February asked attorney Alex Cannon to tell the National Archives and Records Administration that all of the documents had been returned. Cannon refused the request because “he was not sure that statement was true,” sources told the Post. The FBI ultimately found thousands more documents when they searched Trump’s residence in August as part of a criminal investigation into the potential mishandling of classified documents and obstruction.
Cannon “facilitated” the transfer of 15 boxes of documents to the National Archives earlier this year after officials demanded for over a year for the return of “all original presidential records” as required by law. National Archives officials threatened to get the Justice Department or Congress involved, according to the report.

Trump packed the boxes himself, a source told the Post, and “seemed determined” in February to declare that all documents had been returned. Trump told his team to release a public statement declaring that he had returned “everything” and asked Cannon to make a similar statement to the National Archives. Cannon, who worked as an attorney for the Trump Organization and later the Trump campaign before representing him after he left the White House, refused the request, according to the report.
Cannon told others that he was “not sure” if there may be additional documents and that he would be “uncomfortable” making such a claim, according to the Post. Other Trump advisers also encouraged him not to make such a statement. Trump’s team ultimately did not release the public statement either, instead releasing a different message three days later saying that the materials were turned over in a “friendly” manner without saying that “everything” had been returned.

lol ...

nyet.
that doesn’t undermine what i said. Do you think logically?

never mine

Showed me what? Nothing you posted undermined what I said.

you think ther's no 'there' there when it comes to donny & his thievery of docs & files. i understand there's still even more missing out there. his lawyer didn't want to play & lie that they were all turned over.... that is saying much in the way of trump knowing what he had coming from his lawyer.

case closed.

you think ther's no 'there' there when it comes to donny & his thievery of docs & files. i understand there's still even more missing out there. his lawyer didn't want to play & lie that they were all turned over.... that is saying much in the way of trump knowing what he had coming from his lawyer.

case closed.
Trump was cooperating with the NA, there is plenty of evidence support he thought everything was turned over that needed to be.

The raid was clearly all about politics.....we know that. Also unsuprising is the claim there is "more" of course that came out to distract from the fact the Xiden family has criminal exposure now that we know there tax cheating going on

Trump was cooperating with the NA, there is plenty of evidence support he thought everything was turned over that needed to be.

it wasn't his call. period. the bullshit you are trying to peddle is a red hearing.

The raid was clearly all about politics.....we know that.

you wish it. the rest of us critical thinking bipeds KNOW otherwise.

Also unsuprising is the claim there is "more" of course that came out to distract from the fact the Xiden family has criminal exposure now that we know there tax cheating going on

LOL! if hunter biden is guilty of whatever he might be - then he needs to be held accountable. i have zero problems with that. but hunter biden is not joe biden ... so there is that.

can you say the same about donny? hell no ... you don't want him to be held accountable should he be guilty of espionage ... nope. & don't even say the word taxes without donny's name being brought up either.

& the false comparison you threw out there is astounding. :auiqs.jpg:

it wasn't his call. period. the bullshit you are trying to peddle is a red hearing.

you wish it. the rest of us critical thinking bipeds KNOW otherwise.

LOL! if hunter biden is guilty of whatever he might be - then he needs to be held accountable. i have zero problems with that. but hunter biden is not joe biden ... so there is that.

can you say the same about donny? hell no ... you don't want him to be held accountable should he be guilty of espionage ... nope. & don't even say the word taxes without donny's name being brought up either.

& the false comparison you threw out there is astounding. :auiqs.jpg:
1) what wasn't his call?
2) haha there is no thinking in the Stalinist cult of the Demafascist
3) Oh the investigation is just warming up.....Little Xiden is too chicken to go down the river, he'll sing.....we know Quid Pro Joe is directly involved with Little Xiden's money laudering operation from reviewing the leaked emails "10 percent for the big guy"
4) yes, I can, Trump is not Joey Xiden. I think Trump should be held to the same standard as anyone else....like Clinton for example

1) what wasn't his call?

what he could keep.

2) haha there is no thinking in the Stalinist cult of the Demafascist

ralphy.jpg

3) Oh the investigation is just warming up.....Little Xiden is too chicken to go down the river, he'll sing.....we know Quid Pro Joe is directly involved with Little Xiden's money laudering operation from reviewing the leaked emails "10 percent for the big guy"

LOL!!!! ya, good luck with that conspiracy theory!

4) yes, I can, Trump is not Joey Xiden. I think Trump should be held to the same standard as anyone else....like Clinton for example

false equivalency.

nice try though.

what he could keep.

View attachment 707114

LOL!!!! ya, good luck with that conspiracy theory!

false equivalency.

nice try though.
1) sure it was…there is case law on this
2) that’s your problem, you aren’t capable of free thinking
3) it’s an absolute fact
4) why? it seems to be the standard policy of dems to make such claims we people demand equal protection of the law

1) sure it was…there is case law on this
2) that’s your problem, you aren’t capable of free thinking
3) it’s an absolute fact
4) why? it seems to be the standard policy of dems to make such claims we people demand equal protection of the law

you're gonna be in for a big surprise ....

i'm willing to bet georgia will be the first to start handing out indictments to donny & his cappos; & then the floodgates will open.

you're gonna be in for a big surprise ....

i'm willing to bet georgia will be the first to start handing out indictments to donny & his cappos; & then the floodgates will open.
any day now for 8 years

ironically it’s a xiden that will be indicted for tax cheating

donny's luck is about to run out.

bigley ...

any day now.
haha yeah i’ve heard that before

yes, as far as xiden goes it’s plainly clear his corrupted the doj to protect hunter for time being l, but an indictment for tax fraud snd gun charges is plainly warranted

haha yeah i’ve heard that before

yes, as far as xiden goes it’s plainly clear his corrupted the doj to protect hunter for time being l, but an indictment for tax fraud snd gun charges is plainly warranted

lol ...

:popcorn:

yet it’s the xiden family that the rank and file at the doj believe should be indicted for tax fraud

who exactly? gots any names?

meanwhile the rank & file think donny still has stolen property that belongs to the US gov'ment ... ie...

the 'merican people.

who exactly? gots any names?

meanwhile the rank & file think donny still has stolen property that belongs to the US gov'ment ... ie...

the 'merican people.
hunter…read the threads with the articles.

Forum List

Back