Never said Democrats didn't have narcissists too! Don't forget, you can't defeat a liar with a liar

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
We all know Trump is both a great liar and a narcissist. I can't call him a terrible liar because it's the one thing he best at.

But Democrats need to not make the same mistakes Republicans have.

Biden was chosen by Obama because he stayed in the background and was rarely interviewed. And the few times he was interviewed, Obama had to clean up his mess.

You can't defeat a liar with a liar. And Trump is the world's best liar.

Biden is a terrible liar. Because his lies are so easily found out.

Biden said he was in the top half of his college class when he was at the bottom.

Biden said he earned three degrees when it was two.

Biden said he was on full scholarship when he actually took out student loans.

Biden has an entire list of quotes he attributed to other people that turned out to be false. He's so bad doing that, he could be a Republican.

Biden would easily lose to Trump because Democrats won't vote for a liar and Republicans love liars. Look at Reagan and Bush and now Trump.
Republicans don't care if their leadership lies. In fact, it's almost a prerequisite.

Cory Booker has too many personality issues. He's out.

Bernie Sanders is not a Democrat. He said he won't support Democrats and won't join the party. But he will take their money. And he lies.

Elizabeth Warren has lied. Out.

We actually need someone like Obama. Someone who wasn't born a millionaire, someone who's honest, someone our allies trust, someone who is smart, someone on the side of the American people, someone Republicans hate. If Republicans hate them, you can pretty assume they are a good and moral person.

Some Democrats I would support so far:

Eric Swalwell
Julián Castro
Kamala Harris

Pete Buttigieg
Michael Bennett

For starters.

• Banned
But I would never vote for a Republican. Even with a Democratic Candidate I don't like.

Some Democrats may make a lousy president. But Republicans are racists who loot the country. With Republicans, you absolutely know what you are getting. No doubt it.

We all know Trump is both a great liar and a narcissist. I can't call him a terrible liar because it's the one thing he best at.

Biden was chosen by Obama because he stayed in the background and was rarely interviewed. And the few times he was interviewed, Obama had to clean up his mess.

Biden said he was in the top half of his college class when he was at the bottom.

Biden has an entire list of quotes he attributed to other people that turned out to be false. He's so bad doing that, he could be a Republican.

Biden would easily lose to Trump because Democrats won't vote for a liar and Republicans love liars. Look at Reagan and Bush and now Trump.
Republicans don't care if their leadership lies. In fact, it's almost a prerequisite.

Bernie Sanders is not a Democrat. He said he won't support Democrats and won't join the party. But he will take their money. And he lies.

We actually need someone like Obama. Someone who wasn't born a millionaire, someone who's honest, someone our allies trust, someone who is smart, someone on the side of the American people, someone Republicans hate. If Republicans hate them, you can pretty assume they are a good and moral person.

Eric Swalwell
Julián Castro
Kamala Harris

Pete Buttigieg
Michael Bennett

For starters.
you can't defeat a liar with a liar

Then politics wouldn't work......... :eusa_whistle:

Eric Swalwell
Julián Castro
Kamala Harris

Pete Buttigieg
Michael Bennett

For starters.

What do you think about Tulsi Gabbard?

Eric Swalwell
Julián Castro
Kamala Harris

Pete Buttigieg
Michael Bennett

For starters.

You tried that when you ran Hillary, right?

Eric Swalwell
Julián Castro
Kamala Harris

Pete Buttigieg
Michael Bennett

For starters.

I wouldn't permit any of them on my property, much less consider them for a job.

For starters.

Eric Swalwell
Julián Castro
Kamala Harris

Pete Buttigieg
Michael Bennett

For starters.
someone Republicans hate
yea lets keep on voting in people only half the country likes........keep people apart....great idea.....people like you dean are part of the problem......

But I would never vote for a Republican. Even with a Democratic Candidate I don't like.

Some Democrats may make a lousy president. But Republicans are racists who loot the country. With Republicans, you absolutely know what you are getting. No doubt it.
I would take almost anyone over Trump. Kasich, Evan McMullin, even Jeb Bush was not so bad, better than the actual Bush presidents.

It seems that the left wing has a problem with credibility. Kamala Harris is a living lie. A pampered rich liberal California babe who pretends to represent democrats because of her skin color? Give me a break.

Eric Swalwell
Julián Castro
Kamala Harris

Pete Buttigieg
Michael Bennett

For starters.

Michael Bennett of the Patriots? He is a hell of a football player.

It seems that the left wing has a problem with credibility. Kamala Harris is a living lie. A pampered rich liberal California babe who pretends to represent democrats because of her skin color? Give me a break.
Pretends?

She was a prosecutor and the Attorney General of California.

How is that pampered?

Her mother was from India and her father from Jamaica. She grew up in a black neighborhood and was born in Oakland.

I'm mystified. I was shocked someone called her "pampered"? Is that a conspiracy that will stick?

Forum List

Back