Never Open The Door

bambu.

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2021
The next person who knocks on your door could rape and murder your daughter, wife, partner, or son.
Or rape and murder you.
Shown clearly in the movie "Eye for an Eye" starring Sally Field and Ed Harris I'm watching now on Netflix.
The solution:
Never open the door...to people you don't know and are not expecting...and train every member of your family to do the same.
Always wear a gun at home and in public...and have family members do the same.
Do gun training and range shooting. Have all family members do the same.
Make your home a fortress...with a secure 'panic room' with guns, food, water, phones, etc ready for emergency use 24/7.

1662251726209.jpeg

The next person who knocks on your door could rape and murder your daughter, wife, partner, or son.
Or rape and murder you.
Shown clearly in the movie "Eye for an Eye" starring Sally Field and Ed Harris I'm watching now on Netflix.
The solution:
Never open the door...to people you don't know and are not expecting...and train every member of your family to do the same.
Always wear a gun at home and in public...and have family members do the same.
Do gun training and range shooting. Have all family members do the same.
Make your home a fortress...with a secure 'panic room' with guns, food, water, phones, etc ready for emergency use 24/7.
Sounds a bit extreme, to me. Maybe you should change the channel.

Sounds like a fearmonger got the willies.

Death knocks on your door when you least expect it.
Serial killer 'BTK' (Bind, Torture Kill'), Dennis Rader, was a member of a church and had been elected president of the church council.
He was also a Cub Scout leader.
Very charming, he knocked on doors.
Broke into homes and murdered families.
A child of one family let him into the house.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back