Nearly 20,000 support petition to allow guns at Republican National Convention

I am overwhelmed by the irony of this. i don't know if the 2nd amendment people are so stupid that this is their idea, or if the rest of us ambushed them with this. I would say that it is downright funny, but the truth is that a lot of people could be killed. I take solace in the fact that I am not a republican any more, and won't have to worry about getting shot at one of their conventions.
A lot of people could be killed huh

Just like all those people who have been killed at all the tea party events were people were carrying weapons right?

The fact is legal gun owners will most likely not kill anyone.

And...all 20,000 of them are registered democrats who signed the petition on Moveon dot org. :lmao:

They don't want Kasich to get the nomination. They want an epic brawl at the RNC convention. They want blood. They want mayhem. Anything but Kasich.

John Kasich consistently polls over 10 points ahead of Hillary in the general election.....He is the most sensible candidate we've seen running for president in decades. And as such, ALL the establishment types on both sides of the aisle are loathe to see him in the Oval Office.

Trump isn't the "anti-establishment candidate". He's a deal-maker, remember? Kasich is the one who has had a history of "take no prisoners" when he gets his head set on a sound policy idea that actually helps everyone. Hillary or Trump would be in the back room making deals with anyone and everyone who put a wad of green on the table. Kasich: not so much...
Kasich is trying to steal the nomination and will not humble himself before the voting public that didn't choose him. That makes him morally bankrupt.

Jesus is risen indeed!

12301755_10201011703931220_8158986266513524664_n.jpg

And...all 20,000 of them are registered democrats who signed the petition on Moveon dot org. :lmao:

They don't want Kasich to get the nomination. They want an epic brawl at the RNC convention. They want blood. They want mayhem. Anything but Kasich.

John Kasich consistently polls over 10 points ahead of Hillary in the general election.....He is the most sensible candidate we've seen running for president in decades. And as such, ALL the establishment types on both sides of the aisle are loathe to see him in the Oval Office.

Trump isn't the "anti-establishment candidate". He's a deal-maker, remember? Kasich is the one who has had a history of "take no prisoners" when he gets his head set on a sound policy idea that actually helps everyone. Hillary or Trump would be in the back room making deals with anyone and everyone who put a wad of green on the table. Kasich: not so much...

Are you a liar?

MoveOn Petitions

In the link above I searched for the petition you alleged was posted on Moveon.com and found nothing. Mea culpa if I missed it and was wrong in my belief you lied. Please, prove me wrong, or ...
How about this from the Fox New article.... I have no idea how MoveOn got fingered for this......

<<Published March 26, 2016
FoxNews.com

"The group Americans For Responsible Open Carry started the petition on Change.org on Monday, according to the Akron Beacon-Journal. The petition had a goal of 5,000 signatures and by Wednesday it had reached the goal. As of early Saturday morning, the group had reached just over 18,000 signatures."">>

MoveOn got fingered by a liar; without lies, there are many who post who have nothing to offer, thus they lie (desperate for attention I suppose).

You should know......as one who does this the most often......

Prove it. Post a lie I have committed or provide more evidence you're not only an asshole but a lying asshole and a coward who hides behind a keyboard dreaming of the day he can shoot and kill someone and be called a hero. You are one very sick puppy, aka, a POS.

Fuck you asswipe....

I am overwhelmed by the irony of this. i don't know if the 2nd amendment people are so stupid that this is their idea, or if the rest of us ambushed them with this. I would say that it is downright funny, but the truth is that a lot of people could be killed. I take solace in the fact that I am not a republican any more, and won't have to worry about getting shot at one of their conventions.

Just like all those people who have been killed at all the tea party events were people were carrying weapons right?

Well, I guess that we should "most likely" give them a hearty "Thanks" for that! I mean, when thousands of people decide to shoot it out in an auditorium, things can get really messy. Hell, just to clean up all the blood would make a huge dent in the GOP campaign budget!

I'm not really worried about this. I understand that theywill present you with a form, and you must check off one of these sentences:

__ I am a law abiding gun carrier
__ I am not a law abiding gun carrier.

The second ones, of course, will have to check their weapons at the door.

I'm not really worried about this. I understand that theywill present you with a form, and you must check off one of these sentences:

__ I am a law abiding gun carrier
__ I am not a law abiding gun carrier.

The second ones, of course, will have to check their weapons at the door.

Yes.......anti gun nut paperwork...works everytime........just like their background checks keep guns out of the hands of criminals and mass shooters......right?

Well, I guess that we should "most likely" give them a hearty "Thanks" for that! I mean, when thousands of people decide to shoot it out in an auditorium, things can get really messy. Hell, just to clean up all the blood would make a huge dent in the GOP campaign budget!

Yeah the millions of people who legally own guns "shoot it out" on a regular basis

Yeah the millions of people who legally own guns "shoot it out" on a regular basis

Well, if you are not prepared to "shoot it out" in a convention hall with thousands of people, why are you packing it?

Well, if you are not prepared to "shoot it out" in a convention hall with thousands of people, why are you packing it?

Oh...that's right......you are an anti gunner lefty....so let us explain it to you....normal people do not shoot at each other for no reason, or even over political candidates.......

Only in anti gun nut fantasies do normal, law abiding gun owners shoot each in public just because they feel like it....

What you do is, at the right time, turn off the lights and cook one Jiffy Pop.

In addition to the form they must fill out in order to carry a gun into the convention hall, where they swear that they are law abiding, the good guys will wear white hats and the bad guys will wear black hats. That way, no innocent people will be accidently shot.

Like I said before the only reason anyone needs to carry a firearm is that it is a constitutionally protected right.

SO it's none of your business if someone is carrying now is it

There are probably people everywhere you go that are carrying concealed and you wouldn't even know it

Forum List

Back